[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I move to a big city for my career

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1870.jpg (169KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1870.jpg
169KB, 660x440px
How can I move to a big city for my career
>>
1. Find place to live.
2. Rent Uhaul.
3. Drive to new place to live.
>>
>>35528553
You can start by adding question marks to your interrogative phrases you lazy shit.
>>
>>35528599
t. UHaul shill
>>
>>35528553
Start by saving up a couple grand for emergencies and things of that sort. Big cities are expensive to live in. Do you research and make sure it's not nigger infested with high crime rates. Stay there at a hotel for a week or two to see if the vibe suits you. In your time there apply to jobs and interview.
>>
what is your "career" op

a real "career" would handle moving you to a big city if that's really where they want you to work
>>
>>35528553
Previous experience in that city on your resume will signal that you understand the cost of living, the transportation issues, the social climate, and various other factors. It gives employers more certainty that you could be a decent fit and won't spazz out and quit in the first month due to unbearable loneliness and culture shock.
>>
Save up money for moving expenses, find job in new city, move to new city.
>>
File: 1484287551728.png (913KB, 1052x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1484287551728.png
913KB, 1052x1285px
>>35528553
>How can I move to a big city for my career
idk
>>
>>35529933
How do you find a job in a new city without moving there first?
>>
Unless you have a car to live in or a good paying job you're fucked.
>>
>>35528646
>a week or two
>hotel

So spend like two months worth of rent for a two week stay at a crappy hotel
>>
>>35531447
Yes
Onigirinal
>>
>>35528553
Start by picking someplace other than chicago
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.