[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /drug addicts/ in here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: junkiepepe.jpg (118KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
junkiepepe.jpg
118KB, 1000x762px
I'm about to fix myself a nice shot of heroin. What are you on? What do you wish you were on? Do you plan to get clean?

Personally I hope I die of an overdose as soon as possible. I hate this life, but I hate sober life even more. Enjoy my new pepe.
>>
>>35528113
nice pepe, saved. i used to be hooked on a lot of shit, now just muh weed. plus booze. prob booze worse than any of the drugs
>>
>>35528187
thanks. i can't stand weed. it just make me feel awful. i love booze but yeah daily use fucks you up
>>
Made some poppy seed tea when I got up today. Been feeling comfy since. I'm really surprised so many people have to take pounds of this stuff. I only use 1/3 of a cup and it already gives me a nice buzz the whole day.

Anybody know if it'd be possible to get on some kind of rotation with PST and alcohol so I don't build up tolerance/get addicted?
>>
>>35528113
Morphine. I wish I was on oxymorphone, but that's not too likely. Still, it's probably more likely than my ever getting clean. I wish I could just snap my fingers and have it over with, back to '''normal'''
>>
>>35528317
It's nearly impossible to regularly use PST without getting addicted. Trust me >>3552841. You're going to become addicted if you continue. I know you think you won't and that you're the exception to the rule. So did I. So did everybody. You. Are. Going. To. Become. Addicted.

Stop now if you can. Please trust me.
>>
File: 6a48732864ae0ec350b789cd30271db3.jpg (915KB, 1296x861px) Image search: [Google]
6a48732864ae0ec350b789cd30271db3.jpg
915KB, 1296x861px
waiting on the weed man now.

i'm bipolar and the shit is terrible for me. use it out of sheer boredom and hopelessness. once i get a job i usually stop.
>>
>>35528317
Like the other guy said, that's strong shit. Even heroin addicts can get a buzz. The DEA was gonna make it illegal just a couple months ago, but the pressure from so many "normal" people who use it made them back off.
>>
anyone selling benzos in Croatia or sending them through mail to Croatia?
plz
>>
File: heroooo.jpg (123KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
heroooo.jpg
123KB, 1000x1333px
>>35528411
What kinda morphine are you on? I've read amazing things about morph. Here in Europe oxy is really rare so the only opiates worth mentioning that I've tried are heroin and fentanyl.

Pic is current stash
>>
>>35528744
PST. >>35528459 is me, I just accidentally fucked up my quote.

I only take it orally, so no rush or anything, but it lasts for fucking ever (meaning so do the withdrawals - 6 fucking weeks of withdrawals, how the fuck does that even happen!?)
>>
>>35528744
reselling fentanyl?
>>
>>35528835
No no no. That isn't even a thing where I am. I got fent in the hospital.
>>
Probably only weed and acid.

Fuck me the weed here is expensive, 20 EUR for a gram
>>
>>35529165
holy shit you are getting ripped off HARD
where u iz @
>>
>>35529178
Estonia, everybody sells it at 20 per gram
>>
i used to do oxy then got on kratom and ive been doing it, i do psychs like twice a month but i think in taking a break, i stim a couple times a week, and i benz a few times a week. opis are daily tho. i really want clean. i was an alcoholic for a year and got clean. that was hell.
>>
not an addict but i recently was prescribed gabapentin. i've heard plenty of stories of its recreational value but i have yet to take a large dose. i take 300mg twice a day.

anyone have any experiences with gabby they'd care to share?
>>
>>35529614
i did 600mg twice and 1200mg once. its pretty benzolike. makes me all word slurry and relaxed. idk. benzos scare the shit outta me. getting off them is really hard.
>>
Weed and booze here

I tried heroin a few times and nothing happened, did I get sold fake stuff? What is heroin like?
>>
File: We_bfef15_6193398.jpg (41KB, 650x278px) Image search: [Google]
We_bfef15_6193398.jpg
41KB, 650x278px
>>35528113
Try being a tranny on H
Anyways, cheers. Had speedball yesterday, today it will be h with U-47700 and ambien
See you on the other side
>>
>>35529822

most of the trip reports i've read have been over 2000mg. in lower doses its like a benzo but apparently it can be euphoric and like an upper at the same time in higher doses. sounds fun
>>
>>35530128

are you by chance Lilly or StimLioness from 420chan? they're traps who do speedballs.
>>
>>35530149
No, i don't vusit 4cancerchan
Also not a trap
>>
>>35530128
wew lad, this could have been me uf i decided to buy some e and t blockers.
>>
>>35530149
Lmao they crack me up.

Are you a trip/namefag?
>>
>>35530383
Ive been addictef before. Life improved a lot, i got a degree, a job, a husband but some things dont change, no surprise here.
You will eventually, if you are already cpnsidering it. Good luck.
Be well, other humans
>>
>>35530565
will what? i already have done smack and i still do some opis and stim it up. on the surface i have a cool life but i cant make my brain happy unless im doing something obsessively and in an addicted manner. i should try to quit opis and just go back to being a vidya addict
>>
Xanax addiction was enough to make me keep my hard drug use in check, desu. Fuck that.
>>
>>35530653
i started using benzos when i had severe insomnia and got hooked. i was sleeping like 2 hours a night and felt undead then i did benzos and all was well. im still trying to quit the fuckers. it feels like they've fucked with my memory. i should just bite the bullet and use anticholinergens to sleep during wds then quit those too. i REALLY hate anticholinergens. they are truly satan's drug of choice
>>
I have some mdma waiting for me at home after I get off work.

I really am craving cocaine.
>why can't I have a well paying job so I can afford cocaine everyday ;-;

I start intensive outpatient rehabilitation next week. Unlike all the other drug classes I've taken in the past, if my piss comes up dirty enough, they'll make me a inpatient for 6 months..
>as OP said I rather die than be sober
>>
>>35529165
>>35529178
$20 a gram is also normal here in Virginia.. were like the only state like this
>feels bad
>>
>>35528568
Exactly this

Are you me?
>>
>>35529178
>i pay x for x
>HOLY SHIT UR GETTING RIPPED OFF BRAH
god i fucking hate that shit. prices differ from place to place
>>
>>35530412

nah i don't do enough drugs to warrant tripfagging

i like lurking and reading how fucked up everyone else is
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I try to abuse opiates mainly on weekends and detox throughout the week. I seem to manage okay. My tolerance is still fairly high but I don't withdraw terribly hard, I just get depressed, and usually oversleep for the rest of the week.

I've been using a lot of oxy lately but I actually prefer morphine, which I should hopefully be able to procure on Friday.
>>
>>3552811
i dont do drugs. im high on life.
>>
I wouldn't say I'm addicted to anything on a daily basis
It's just something that I do on the weekend to get me through the week. If I have to be particularly normie for a week I'll just buy a ton of benzos off le deepweb and pop those all week. Currently on dxm because nothing better to do
>>
>>35528113
Sticking a disgusting needle into an arm or a leg.
>>
>>35532540
How much does it cost you to get oxy?
>>
Can I get in trouble for ordering poppy seeds in the mail? Can't find them in any Walmarts/Kroger's around here. I was thinking about trying the Co Op, but I don't like to venture outside of my comfort zone.
>>
>>35532734
This. I would maybe try heroin one time to feel the effects but the thing with the needles is disgusting to me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (68KB, 551x322px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
68KB, 551x322px
>>35530908

[Message to all regarding cocaine]

Cocaine is highly addictive and you know it. You also know it makes you feel good for awhile. IMHO that makes life worth living, if you can at least enjoy something. (Fuck off, anti-druggos)
(Enjoy your coffee/alcohol/nicotine/muhdoctorsprescriptions addictions)

I'm not trying to drag you all into a personal hell, BUT... BUT, anonnos, excessive use (everyday) is going to make you feel 40 & 60. 40% good, 60% bad. Still, get a good job, but don't indulge every day. I don't know what's safe, but 2 or 3 times a week sounds healthy, and you won't long for death anymore. Unless you abuse it more.

It's extremely fucking hard not to do an extra day, but you have absolutely got to find a way to set a schedule. Write a new one every week and scratch off.

On work days, you probably won't fall asleep til 2 or 3 am and still get up at 5 because you can't stop. Tomorrow will be more shitty than however you regularly feel (shitty perhaps?)

Stay safe, kids. Humans weren't meant to live in hell and die young there, after all.
>>
>>35532749

It's expensive. About $1 a mg, sometimes more for IR. Fortunately I have a partner (male) that pays for a lot of it for me.
>>
>>35533211

It's a normie drug designed to keep up with normie lifestyles. I imagine opiate habits are easier to maintain, at least in my experience. At least I don't have to do anything and still be quite content with it.
>>
>>35533367
I agree about opiates and opioids, only because it takes a short usage of large doses, one bad withdrawal (flu symptoms), and you learn to associate that with the drug (especially morphine?) Dogs of Pavlov, we are.

When I did retail, I always figured that the people coming in really energetic and happy were on SOME kind of drug. Whether prescribed or street. My suspicion still lingers, even though I know people were born extremely different, but not fundamentally different.

Straying off topic here, but

It's why so many flock to meditation, religion or whatever because we all have the same thing in common: The misery of man. We all suffer deep inside, I'm sure of it. Even "normies". They're just better at faking it.

It's so fucking bizzare to me that people want to hide that fact.
>>
>seriously addicted to alcohol
Fucking sucks, I shake and sweat if I go tooling without a drink
>>
>>35533367
opis arent massively intoxicating and famous people like goering were functional addicts for 20+ years. i can function 100% normal with a good opi buzz going. they also don't fuck with sleep that bad. getting into junk was fucking dumb, idk if im more or less depressed. i think less. before i used drugs id drive home thinking of suicide plans and id wrap up in blankets and cut myself while listening to edgy music. i just feel fine now doing junk constantly. i sorta wanna get clean though, i dont like being a slave. when i did benzos for a bit the self harm compulsions came back. stims make me anxious and noid and feel burnt out. psychs can be fun or terrible. junk is just consistently nice, until you quit
>>35533677
i think most people feel kinda miserable but i think how we are is pathological. some people can really just enjoy life. im bad at telling when people are on drugs even though i did them all a lot.
>>35533716
i had this and quit, i nervously laugh and have part of a beer if offered now. booze is more fycked than junk but is more acceptable. by a lot. funny as hell.
>>
>>35533716
I've had seizures from the booze, lack of food, and withdrawals. Quit, get help. You do NOT want to go through that.
>>
How hard is it to make poppy seed tea? Where would one go?
>>
File: 1438026840166.jpg (76KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1438026840166.jpg
76KB, 480x533px
>been clean about two months (painkillers, crack, and heroin were my big ones)
>spent the last week screaming internally because I'm craving everything all at once
I think I probably would have gone to my dealer and killed myself with a massive overdose by now if I hadn't moved back in with my parents. I lost my license years ago and I don't know any local dealers. Probably for the best but right now it's pure agony.
>>
>>35532981
Yes. Getting scars, abcesses, and grey, collapsed veins from needles is inevitable, no matter how careful you are. By abcesses, I mean painful, red, swollen lumps filled with puss that need to be lanced and drained by a nurse.
>>
>>35533716
Quit, but don't cold turkey. Ever. If you're a long time user, you have to taper off or you might die from seizures alone.
>>
just uh, be poor. how will you get drugs when you have no money? dumbasses.
>>
>>35534011
It's pretty easy to get drugs when you're poor if you're good with your mouth or have a vagina. Not a lot at once, because that's lost revenue for him, but I fucked my dealer all the time. Or sometimes I'd fuck another customer to get him to pay for my stuff.
>>
>>35533741
You're not goering, dude. You should go to treatment, it's the only way to physically get off the stuff, to remove yourself from it entirely for a month at least. Apply for human services, if that exists in your area, if you can't pay for treatment.
>>
>>35528113
I was a complete idiot and got hooked on codeine a month ago
>>
>>35533741
>>35533832
>>35534008
I know, my dudes
I really need to quit, probably need a Valium taper though
I need rehab badly
>>
>>35534193
im quitting on my own. im adamant about it. im very independent. id feel weak if i had help. i quit a >.5L/day drinking habit alone. ive gotten off junk for up to a week now. im getting there.
>>35534351
set a taper schedule and stick to it. it will suck but once you get clean the idea of booze should disgust you.
>>
>>35534414
Good for you. A week is amazing.Keep your head up and keep going. You'll be fine.
>>
>>35528568
Do you get intense derealization and depersonalization?

I'm BP and that's what happens when I smoke. Still smoke because fuck it
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.