[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often does Robots drink alcohol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: danish brew.jpg (37KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
danish brew.jpg
37KB, 385x385px
How often does Robots drink alcohol?
>>
>>35528093
I used to drink all the time. Caused me many problems. There again, I'm not a robot.
>>
>>35528093
Fucking never. That shit is disgusting as hell.
>>
>>35528093
A few times a week. Always feels like it will help me feel better and does for a few minutes after taking the first couple of sips and then I start feeling shit again so I drink more and more until I get absolutely shitfaced and wake up in the morning feeling ill and wanting to kill myself.

I then repeat the process a couple of days later.
>>
At least a few times a week

Everyday if I could
>>
>>35528093
average about 3 days a week.
>>
>>35528186
Same. To a T. I'm doing it right now. And crying. and i hate beng alive
>>
I used to drink every weekend, now it's like once every few months. Drinking makes me feel nauseous, and it takes quite a bit for me to get properly drunk, which then results in me doing lots of retarded shit and regretting it the next morning, along with the vicious hangovers I get.

Much prefer weed, but can rarely get it. Also, small doses of benadryl are often more enjoyable than booze.
>>
im 19 so i cant buy it but even i could i wouldnt because i see pictures of guys and girls that i went to school with wearing shirts that say stuff like "bud light" or how people act like wine and shits so fancy i just get kinda mad thinking about it even though the times my dads let me have a beer i did just becuase i could really. i really like cigarettes but i avent smoked any in a few days since i figured it was good to take a break

it alos pisses me off ho people caan love alcohol and exaggerate hoe "good" it is and those same people saw tobacco is gross and etc
>>
You can't be a robot and drink alcohol, so never.
>>
On a Friday & Saturday.

Will usually have a bottle of wine. It's just enough to get me nicely drunk without going over my limit.

Don't really drink through the week.
>>
>>35528636
>he doesn't drink himself to sleep every night alone in a dark room to drown out his unbearably awful life

spotted the normalfag!
>>
>>35528682
If you drink alcohol you're a faggot normie, literally every single normies life revolves around going to the bar or club to get drunk. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35528731
>Thinking we're talking about drinking at a fucking bar/club

Quite different to do it by yourself at home.
>>
>>35528731
i've never been to a bar or club in my life

i've also gotten drunk alone every night for the past 10 years

i don't think you get to say who's normal, kid
>>
I want to go teetotal. Ultimate rebellion against the normies.
>>
I'm German and used to drink a lot before I acquired an autoimmune disease that changed how my body reacts to alcohol. I don't get drunk easily and I'm rarely hungover, but even 3 beers gives me violent uncontrollable explosive diarrhea and gas that bloats me to the point that I look 9 months pregnant.

So, today I drink rarely, like once a month, because I have to plan a few days in advance where I won't need to get off the toilet, if I want to touch beer or whiskey at all.
>>
>>35528763
Same shit, same base addiction. Noobody can call themselves a robot when they have alcoholism as a crutch amd socialization tool.
>>
>>35528855
Never said I was addicted.

Stop trying to seem cool and edgy, as if you're special because you don't drink, it's no big deal.
>>
>>35528855
>his life is literally so great that he can bear to exist everyday while completely sober

must be nice being such a NORMALFAG
>>
>>35528898
>His life is so great that he hits the town xd to get freakin wasted with all of his normie bros

Alcoholics are not robots. EVERY normie is an alcoholic.
>>
>>35528880
The cool and edgy thing is being a normie alcoholic which is why robots don't drink.
>>
>>35528936
You do know that you can buy alcoholic drinks in stores and bring them back home, right?

They're not these exclusive drinks that can only legally be sold in bars and when you're in a group of friends.
>>
I used to drink a LOT until I got arrested and sent off to rehab. Now I only drink maybe once every few months. Right now I'm at about 9 weeks sober. No I'm not "sober4lyf" I just only drink when I have a reason to now
>>
>>35528880
Edgy AF kuntlips.
>>
>>35528986
He's so normie he's not familiar with the concept of getting drunk alone, don't bother.
>>
I try to limit myself to weekends. Friday and Saturday mostly. I'll drink on Sunday if I have anything left over.
>>
Pretty much never because I'm too cheap. I would rather spend the $8-12 on books/games.
>>
I'm drunk right now
>>
>>35528093
Occasionally, I prefer a Lager beers. But I don't want to drink them because of the damn carbohydrates.
>>
>>35528093
Only during family gatherings, can't stand to be around them sober. Or if at bar with not really friends but kinda friends, only because people look at you weird if you don't.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.