[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pre-cum from holding hands Is this years of rejection coming out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1489014272799.jpg (417KB, 1519x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489014272799.jpg
417KB, 1519x1080px
>pre-cum from holding hands
Is this years of rejection coming out?
>>
...it's precum coming out. The equivalent of a getting wet. My advice is to rub one out before, you meet with sexy wymin.
>>
>>35528072
its years of evolution

take her vagina and cream it
>>
File: 1479893037010.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1479893037010.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>35528072
The first and only girl I ever dated caused me to get constant erections on our first date. It was fucking terrible. Not sure if she ever noticed. I even walked back to my car at the end with a massive erection, though my back was turned to her.

The second date, I wore four pairs of underwear in hopes that it wouldn't be noticeable. She definitely noticed it, but didn't ask, thankfully. It didn't help in the slightest, by the way.

After four years of dating, she put on a lot of weight and could hardly give me an erection if her life depended on it. It was a case of diminishing returns.

I wonder if I had a date with another girl if I'd still have my original problem? I think that I would if I thought that the girl was pretty enough, honestly.
>>
>>35528072
Years of loneliness.
>>
I am by no means a chad but I have had a couple of girlfriends. The first few dates or whatever, I get this too. It goes away once you fuck them for a while.

You will still want to fuck them, obviously. But unless they are being overtly sexual you will be able to control it better.

If it is embarassing for you jerk off beforehand. But when I do that I tend to be a bit more distant and less interested in the girl for obvious reasons so maybe try and tough it out.
>>
>>35528072
>>35530020
>But when I do that I tend to be a bit more distant and less interested in the girl for obvious reasons so maybe try and tough it out.
You're an idiot for continuing to pursue women even though you know this is the case.

There is nothing more bluepilled than trying to date women.
>>
Don't worry Beta-Boy WebMD says this is a psychological problem and can be cured via a combination of visualization and masterbation.
>>
>>35530135
>i am an idiot because I can get relief sexually from a woman rather than from myself
>>
File: IMG_5857.gif (951KB, 390x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5857.gif
951KB, 390x485px
>>35528072
tfw no bf to have precum coming out when i hold his hand for the first time
>>
>>35528072
This happened to me on the first (and only) date I was ever on. I didn't know what precum was at the time and had no idea what was going on. Things went south when she noticed the bead of precum seeping through my pants.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.