[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO PUT MY BENIS INSIDE A VAGINA RIGHT NOW!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
I WANT TO PUT MY BENIS INSIDE A VAGINA RIGHT NOW!!!
>>
>>35527829
vaginas actually don't feel good at all.
you have to stop fapping and cumming for ne week so that they feel good, a hand is way better
>>
>>35527921
How do you know you fucking normie?
>>
File: 53635656.jpg (27KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
53635656.jpg
27KB, 299x168px
>>35527829
just rape a girl anon, 90% chance you'll get away with it. St. Patrick's day is right around the corner, perfect timing.
>>
>>35527954
prostitutes, you know...in most countries they are legal.
don't worry I am not a normie at all thought.
The first time might be nice, if you happen to pick a good prostitute. But honestly inside they aren't tight at all, the only thing you feel is the entrance, it's like masturbating with two fingers around your base...unless you don't cum for a week and choose a good position.
>>
>>35527955

I normaly don't say this, but dubs confirm. Most women are too embarrassed to admit they got raped. Have fun and gopdseed anon.
>>
>>35528016
nice try, but we have a policy around here....show us your breasts or leave
>>
>>35528041
...that post flew right over you head?
Just why do you think I'm female(female)?!
>>
>>35527829
same

why don't we pretend each other's butt is a vagina?
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35528997
>faggotry shillling

get out of my board, for once
>>
>>35528016
its not about just the vagina, if it was then buy an onahole or something you buy a prostitute so you can watch a human female ride your dick, something your hand cant do, not to mention having the ability to run your hands all over her while she does this
>>
>>35528016
>vaginas really dont feel good, trust me i i know
>yeah i only fucked prostitutes, why do you ask

wow buddy you just know what you're talking about way too much
>>
>>35529101
>>35529161
honestly simply fuck 5-7 prostitutes and feel the void inside of you.

prostitutes usually feel better than normal women as the tightness of the vagina comes frm the muscles in the hips(simple)
so more usage -> more trained.

but yes, intimacy or even the need to just be touched is a thing, that I would not put into the category of "I WANT MY BENIS INSIDE A VAGINA"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.