[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who thinks being a parent might not be so bad? It could be an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nr35kwvzFu1t3onoao1_1280.jpg (543KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr35kwvzFu1t3onoao1_1280.jpg
543KB, 1280x1920px
Who thinks being a parent might not be so bad? It could be an infinite source of entertainment, even more so than shitposting.
>destroy his playstation with a baseball bat while he is watching
>enter his room in underpants while his friends are visiting in order to embarass him
>make him beg and do funny shit in exchange for more internet time/money
>turn brothers against each other and watch in amusement how they fight and bully each others
>teach him how to fight and beat up other kids and then laugh in their parents face when they complain
>>
You sound like you'd be an abusive shit head. Please don't have kids, you'll just churn out an abused robot
>>
>>35527157
Don't you realize that most abusers in school are people who were "trained" at home, and social outcasts and robots are the one who didn't have training.

It'll just harden him up for the real world.
>>
>>35527245
Most abusers were abused by someone else you retard. Do not have children. Don't make the same mistakes your parents made
>>
>Father, this has been a hard decision, but I never want to talk to you again.
What will you do, knowing that your own flesh and blood will reject you? Would you abuse their mother too?
>>
>>35527245
No it won't. You're only trying to deflect your own problems and you'll repeat the history that countless other robots had to go through. Do not marry and reproduce, although that goes for everyone.

Also
>tumblr
>>
>>35527285
>Most abusers were abused by someone else you retard.
That's literally what I was saying.

What is more traumatic? Being abused by your dad (most kids don't even like their dads) or be abused by peers?

If he gets all the approval and love at home he will not look for it in other places and will become an awkward, self-sufficient NEET.
>>
>>35527447
>self-sufficient
So you want him to be a dependent? Just stop, you frothing fucking retard. The fact that you're defending repeating history states how you shouldn't replicate your intelligence by miles.
>>
At what age does it start being weird for a father to bathe with his daughter?
>>
>>35527888
Reported to the FBI.

Enjoy jail you sick fuck.
>>
>>35527888
Whenever they have their first period
>>
I'd rather kill myself than be a parent. If I got a bitch pregnant, I would 100% end it, no question about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.