[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A reliable way of finding out who much women actually care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: girlsdontcareaboutheight.jpg (45KB, 510x634px) Image search: [Google]
girlsdontcareaboutheight.jpg
45KB, 510x634px
>go to OkCupid
>make an account
>clear all preferences
>go to a random women's profile
>search her questions for "Would you date someone shorter than you?" or search on google and it will lead you to a profile
>answer yes and make it very fucking important
>browse matches sorted by match %
>all those with >0 percentage answered yes, the rest answered no

In my case I got 5/67. Out of those five, 2 were god tier cuties, but one had tattoos all over, one was cute but fat, but cute, one was black and not very cute and the other was somewhat cute but not very.

So really the percentage of girls who don't care about height is just about: 7%

Pic related.
>>
>>35526981
There's a difference between not dating somebody shorter than them and not dating anybody below an arbitrary height.

I don't begrudge a 5'8 girl refusing to date a 5'5 guy like I do a 5'1 girl refusing to date anybody who isn't above 6' tall.

Personally, I wouldn't want to date a girl taller than me, either.
>>
>>35526981
There's a reason short people still exist. Women want to date up, nearly all of them like you said. But them problem is not a lot of them can realistically do that, so they settle and eat ice cream and pop out a few kids and love them to death.
>>
>>35527015

But this gives a reliable estimate of girls that might for sure not care about your height.

Though even then some of them are probably 6'1 and would only settle for a 5'11 at most.
>>
How much of women not wanting short men do you think is due to the fear of being ridiculed by other women? I don't think women have an inherent disgust towards short men, they are just very insecure and suspectible to social pressure.
>>
>>35527181
It's psychological.
>>
>>35527172
Once again, why would I give a shit about that when I also don't want to date a girl taller than myself?

There are different levels of caring, anon. Once again, this isn't a "I WON'T DATE ANYBODY BELOW X HEIGHT, EVEN THOUGH THAT'S WAY TALLER THAN ME!" it's actually based on something entirely reasonable, in my estimation.
>>
>>35526981
you sound super shallow bro.
>>
File: 1489261864133.jpg (31KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489261864133.jpg
31KB, 480x491px
>>35527181
>How much of women not wanting short men do you think is due to the fear of being ridiculed by other women?

Almost none. Short men look weaker and less intimidating. This is inherently unattractive to females.

You are probably more likely to win the lottery or die of an extremely rare cancer than to find a woman that genuinely finds manlets attractive.

T. 5'8" manlet.
>>
OK I'm Europe so for this and giggles I tried it in random places in the US and holy shit, it's so much much worst. I'm getting something ridiculous like 1/15000 and she's ugly and fat.
>>
>>35527181
>How much of women not wanting short men do you think is due to the fear of being ridiculed by other women?

Close to 50% I would say. Lots of girls give me that vibe. I clearly get their attention, but then everyone else has tall bfs so they couldn't do it.
>>
File: mhbjmb.png (1MB, 955x711px) Image search: [Google]
mhbjmb.png
1MB, 955x711px
>>35526981
>7%
hopeless, this is why I stay 2d
>>
>>35527349

>T. 5'8" manlet.

You don't have to say that. You speak like a 5'8. You guys should have threads for yourself.

You are even worst than the other short guys. Your insecurities are so much more pronounced.
>>
>>35527431

I was expecting to be much worst.

Also this is why short men should relocate to big cities. I was trying to do Paris and I found 5 matches that are open to dating somebody shorter.

That's not a lot. Most of those are probably not at all compatible in other ways.

But if you live in some small city, you will only find maybe 3 people who are willing to go on a first date with you. That basically means you have no chance.
>>
>>35527349
>literally average height and this insecure
w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d
>>
>>35526981
Real life and online dating are completely different. Online people have much higher standards than they do in real life. Online they list their ideals, in person they are less judgmental.
>>
This is actually useful data. What I'm noticing is that most girls who open to dating shorter are actually very short girls, below 5'0. That's kind of weird. You would expect it to be the taller ones.

Also there isn't much correlation between being attractive and wanting only taller partners.
>>
Height is a Western/Nordic construct

The vast majority of the world is short
>>
>>35527564
>7'8 is average

stay delusional manlet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.