[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your father and your relationship with him like Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

What was your father and your relationship with him like Anon?
>>
>>35526445
Was a twat when I was young. When I was 14 he came out as gay.

I fucking hated him. Nowadays I barely speak to him
>>
File: Paige 133.jpg (66KB, 599x887px) Image search: [Google]
Paige 133.jpg
66KB, 599x887px
>>35526445

probably be dead if it wasn't for him.
>>
>>35526445
Nonexistent up to 10 where I got a stepdad that didn't really warm up to me till I was about 17.
>>
He was a drug addict alcoholic fuck, but always angry; always called me faggot, pussy, etc. He raped my sister and nearly beat my mom, that's when they separated. Shitty genes too. I'm a broken man.
>>
>>35526445
He's one of the main reasons I am who I am, and that is not a good thing.

>attempted suicide when I was a kid
>physically and emotionally abusive
>refused to let me play sport and fed me junk food
>bullied me for being fat
>never had any advice or help, since he was a loser
>is a diagnosied sociopath
>is a NEET
>browses 4chan
>just gardens/browses the internet all day

If you're reading this, fuck you Dad.
>>
>>35526445
My dad is a hypocrite manchild with a big ass ego, "I do everything right" type of person. I will piss on his grave when he died
>>
Father, what father?
>>
>>35526445
>What was your father and your relationship with him like Anon?
Distant - he was good provider but closed up emotionally. We never had those talks about life, love and girls in general.
>>
>>35526568
Sit down Tyrone
>>
>>35526445
He was always stressed and acted like he didn't want to be stuck in the US with a family (Thai). He would break me down and make me cry very often, and I was already a sensitive little bitch. If mom wasn't home, little things would set him off on hour-long sessions of telling me how horrible I am:

>closing the blinds down instead of up
>talking while eating
>he saw a drop of gasoline come off the pump when I was putting it back
>my friend called and asked to talk to me (he didn't like his tone)
>I said the word "um" too often when I spoke

so many more things, it would take pages to list them all.

I'm profoundly fucked up as a result but I still feel like a good person.
>>
>>35526445
Literally close to retarded. I'm pretty sure the military messed him up mentally.

He was absent in my life between the ages of like three and 12. Came back because my mom was struggling financially, to give him credit. But couldn't hold onto any job. Bus driving, gas station attendant, security guard, or any of the plentiful other things he did. Eventually got through it and now he's retired with social security (he held jobs before he became mentally slow, and the military).

Overall, I don't hate him, but I'm not close to him and we don't really have much of anything in common (he likes to sit around watching TV 24/7).
>>
On a lighter note,

Who here /fantasizesabouthavingason/?

One of the few aspects about my life I think will go great is if I somehow manage to procreate I will make that kid have everything I never had.
>>
File: 1488912017099.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1488912017099.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
Bipolar.
Part pretty nice, loving, caring, accepting dad who accepted me being an introvert and a loser. Pretty chill guy. Needed to take his antidepressents and shit to be completely stable
Part Alcoholic suffering from depression and other pretty shit diseases. Perfect example of mid life crisis. Had an amazing teenage life (super chad sk8r boy who fucked new girls every week etc...) and couldn't get over how his life became shit.
Overall: not too bad. He wasn't a violent or rude alcoholic so i didn't get too scared by him. Not bad. Not bad at all.
>>
>>35526445
He's not very smart, think blonde jock but became very religious later in life, married a mexican because she was too, this may sound weird but he's a kind of a shallow person who tries to think really deep, and he's not really good at picking up cues, at least not anymore, old age is getting to him and I think he might get alzheimers later, we have a weird relationship I can't really relate to him at all but I'm really good at following along with him, he doesn't really pick up on it though, like maybe a little but it's also easy to trick him into thinking our relationship is good so I just do that a bunch and he stops worrying.
>>
My dads amazing. Poor, but works hard. He lived 100 miles away, yet for most of my life he'd come get me every other weekend.
I love my dad, and I respect him.
>>
File: 1489450424757.jpg (56KB, 404x415px) Image search: [Google]
1489450424757.jpg
56KB, 404x415px
stoic and distant.
Probably where I get it from, but he at least pretends to be friendly. he always insulted me and punished me when I didn't try, or pretty much whenever I wasn't good enough for him.
he wasnt as bad as my mom who cheated on him or my brother who beat me, but still kinda an asshole.
>>
I'm white. No father. My mom refuses to tell me anything. My psychiatrist thinks I'm a rape baby. I had a genetic test done and it wasn't incest - my dad is not a close relative to my mom.
>>
File: af1.png (122KB, 302x284px) Image search: [Google]
af1.png
122KB, 302x284px
>>35526445
My father abandoned me when I was a month old and went to Florida to have an affair with some broad
>>
Do you ever think that having a decent male rolemodel in life would've prevented the downward spiral into robothood?
>>
I miss him so much. I'd do anything to see him again. He was the light of my life.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
military for 30 years. He's your everything who knows how to do anything and I haven't done shit with my life
>>
>>35526445
Well he's still alive so the tense is present. He has anger issues and has always been way too aggressive about everything, so I have pretty much been emotionally disconnected from him since I was 14. He's also a far-leftist and any time we talk politics he ends it with yelling and shouting over me because he can't handle debate. Overall a pretty big faggot.
>>
Functioning alcoholic. Didnt talk to him much. None of us really tried hard to have a a healthy relationship.
>>
Fuck you
>always agressive and overly emotional
>turned me into the fat kid in class with close to no friends
>alcoholic while my mom died from cancer
>regrets it now is ultra religious while I became a fedora tipper
>tries to convert me, is angry when I tell him to fuck off
>stupid in general
>cant manage our family savings, lost 80k in 4 years (the half was for my education)
I guess thats your average family life in the South
>>
He taught me everything he knew about homeownership and car repair and maintenance. We had a drag racing team for about ten years together. He was stern and distant but had brief flashes of humor and compassion. He always defended me to teachers and coaches but never expected anything but the best. He retired as a chief petty officer back in the 90s and did various government work until he retired then bought a motorcycle and got into that. He wore my mom down to a little nub with his emotional abuse and made some pretty good headway with my sister and me on that account but we made it out in time to heal with what we had left. He ended up sustaining some brain damage in a mysterious motorcycle accident a few years ago and my mother suspects it has jumpstarted the dementia he has a genetic legacy to undergo.

Overall I choose to remember the best parts of my childhood but realistically it was not great. I respect and appreciate him and I will miss him when he is gone. It will be astounding if he lasts the year.
>>
>>35528683
>We had a drag racing team for about ten years together
Wish my dad was like this. What'd you build?
>>
>>35526445
We were distant. My Mom turned me against him when I was younger, since they were divorced.

I'm trying now though. His Dad died last year, and his Mom is in a nursing home. He needs a lot of support.

He has a cute black wife which will be my mom-in-law soon and I like her a lot.
>>
>>35526445
i wish he wasnt the failure he is. so sad
>>
File: 2017-03-14 17.33.55.jpg (1MB, 1060x1883px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-14 17.33.55.jpg
1MB, 1060x1883px
>>35528719
We had a blown 350 chevy small block in a modified 75 stingray for a while, then pulled it out and dropped it into a rail. Shit was awesome--then we modified to alcohol and it was even cooler
>that burnt VHT and cherry fuel smell on the weekends
>>
He always was a great bread winner,
But he never liked me personally always treated my siblings better.
Never had a real conversation with him before,
Things like death, love and sex I had to learn by myself with real life experiences.
>>
>>35528440
Im this >>35528625 guy
I pretty much became the opposite of him just out of spite. My emotional sensibility is pretty much as dull as it gets. I dont care about anything exept seeking validation in friendships. But my social inexperience (used to be that fat kid) combined with my self hate and my strong desire to appease every potential friend ruins everything. I have always been pretty ambitious (thanks mom) about my goals. And because its my life goal to be accepted and liked by many people I feel like people who accept me as the person I am are (robots and uggos who have no choice) just dragging me down again. Overall its pretty sad. I could have been a moderately wealthy Chad with a large circle of friends...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.