[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1488965732959.jpg (113KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1488965732959.jpg
113KB, 612x816px
I have no idea if any of you are knowledgeable on this subject but, it's worth a shot.

For any robots that fuck with psilocybin mushrooms or anything of that sort...

I'm assuming discussion on psilocybin mushrooms go here as well.

Is there any helpful links or videos or pdfs you guys could show me on how to get started on growing/producing psilocybin mushrooms? The country I live in has no shrooms, but I have obtained mushrooms spore cultures from darknet. Unfortunately, I have little to no knowledge to get started. Any helpful tips/links/guides?
>>
Why don't you google it you faggot
>>
The shroomery most likely has some kind of guide or PDF, if not try erowid.
>>
https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml
>>
>>35524764
they help a lot but they are only a temporary fix
truly getting better involves discipline, but i guess taking shrooms helped me to realize that
>>
Offtopic, but how does LSD effect differ from shrooms, i have done LSD, but not shrooms
>>
>>35524837
pretty similar but i always found acid to be more glitzy and just have more of a "chemical" feel, it's hard to describe, and the only difference could come from the fact that i know one is produced in a lab and one is grown
>>
>>35524837
Shorter less exhausting , visuals are much more prevalent, you have the giggles. You want to get out in the world
>>
>>35524837
you have a little more control with LSD, while mushrooms control it for you shrooms also feel more natural while LSD feels more chemical and fake if that makes any sense
>>
>>35524837
You have control on acid, you want to go out and do cool shit. on shrooms sometimes you are basically physically floored, and i find shrooms more intense emotionally. acid has better visuals 100% though
>>
>>35524879
i guess how i would describe it is acid is like going to a nightclub and listening to vaporwave and shrooms are like listening to a sermon in the forest
>>
>>35524930
>>35524912
ayy same opinion hivemind
>>
>>35524879
>>35524886
>>35524930
>>35524912
Thanks for the input, I guess my next DNM order is shrooms after this MDMA i just ordered comes in.
>>
>>35524931
thats a cool description, the visuals on acid are literally like pastel vaporwave colors, lots of washed out pinks and blues
>>
>>35524764
You need to just get a moldy log that gets infected with the mushrooms spores and shit
after that keep the shit moist, it will smell awful due to the mold and will look disgusting but hey that's how you do it indoors
>>
File: discordfeels.png (564KB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
discordfeels.png
564KB, 857x746px
>>35524764
is it bad that i've fapped to that pic multiple times?
>>
>>35524764
Give me a throwaway email, I'll send you the file
>>
>>35524837
I find the visuals on acid way more intense. Stuff warps and twists, whereas on shrooms colours just looked more vibrant and stuff looked a bit fuzzy around the edges. Being on shrooms felt more like being high while acid felt like something completely unique.

It's worth noting though this was the only time I'd done shrooms and I was stoned, drunk and had taken ketamin and xanax so my experience was probably 'impure.'
>>
>>35525050
[email protected]
>>
>>35524764
Why don't you head on over to the shroomery dot org they should be able to help you out. This is questionably against the rules
>>
>>35525087
>>35525050
throw me a file as well?
[email protected]
>>
>>35525052
>on 4 more substances
>"probably impure"

kekd, thanks for the input tho anon
>>
Since you have the spores, the best way to grow them is get a croc-pot, warm it up, and fill it with soaked beans and spay the spores in it. The beans have the nutrients the shrooms need and the croc-pot acts as an incubator. Make sure to thoroughly clean EVERYTHING or you will contaminate the mushrooms.
>>
>>35525574
there is essentially no chance this will actually work
it doesn't matter how well you clean something, mold spores are everywhere in the air

you'd have to be in an actual pressurized clean room, then this would work
growing them isn't hard at all, the most difficult part is getting them to colonize without it being contaminated
>>
>>35524764
Why are you posting pics of 14 year olds?
>>
>>35525026
Yes. But I have it so you're not alone
>>
>>35525050
Can i get the file as well? [email protected] growing shrooms is the only way i can experience pshychedelics in my shitty country
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.