[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn know what it feels like to have a childhood friend >ywn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: 1488592230156.png (603KB, 629x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488592230156.png
603KB, 629x481px
>ywn know what it feels like to have a childhood friend
>ywn go to his house every day after school
>ywn play video games with him and trade pokemon cards
>ywn go on an adventure out in the woods with him and see what you can find
>ywn laugh at eachother's stupid jokes like it's the funniest thing in the world
>ywn just sit outside staring at the stars talking to eachother about what we want to be when we grow up, what it'll be like to live on our own, if we'll really be best friends forever

it hurts so much
>>
>>35524404
this is the kind of thread that this shitty dead board needs

bumped indefinatley
>>
>>35524404
And now I barely speak to my childhood and only friend. What a piece of shit I am
>>
>>35525108
at least you can be glad that you experienced it at all. you can still try to talk to him more if you want.
some of us aren't so lucky, and it's not something you can just go back and get once it's too late.
>>
>>35525320
You're right. But he's way mire Chad than me, he go to party, he know what to fo with his life. I just feel boring when I talk to him. I know him since the kindergarten and I fear that we probably will have just the past in common.
>>
When i was in high school i had a decent amount of friends until i left and became homeschooled. Haven't talked to any of them since.
>>
>my childhood best friend is probably gay or bi now
:(
>>
Holy fuck I think this thread has single handedly thrown me into the arms of suicide.
>>
File: 1480072972712.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480072972712.png
36KB, 778x512px
In another life anon, I'll be your best friend.
We can be happy together, we can explore the world together with childish wonder, we can accidentally wander into dangerous situations only to recall them later as grown ups and stand in awe. I'll be your best friend in another life anon.
>>
>>35526002
Can I join you guys? When I reroll I want to have a nice little group of buds, just guys, no roasties, to go on adventures with.
>>
File: 1488774797914.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1488774797914.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>35526032
of course anon, we can all be comfy together
>>
File: Angry_feels.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_feels.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>35526144
>mfw have to wait til next life for a group of good childhood friends
>>
File: 1475742259872.jpg (27KB, 477x425px) Image search: [Google]
1475742259872.jpg
27KB, 477x425px
>have a childhood friend but grow apart
>forget most about the childhood experiences due to time passing by accompanied with mental problems in later on in life
>remember those days when you run out of final school lesson of the day with your friend to go to their house to play with GBAs we got from our parents
>go through the nearby park to shortcut the route
>feel the cripsy cold fresh air of november and incoming winter
>leave his home at dusk after hours of talking about different secrets and stuff in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
and playing duel matches
>the first snow rained down during my trip home that day
>realize that memory happened over 13 years ago

Time really does fly when put into perspective.
>>
File: die_soldaten.jpg (47KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
die_soldaten.jpg
47KB, 477x477px
At this point, I don't even know.

> I knew what it was like to have friends.
> I played with them, joked with them, we became intimate, thought that it would never end.
> The happiness, their smiles.
> The sides lost, the memes exchanged, the hours of video gaming that we had spent with one another.
> Time and again, I experienced this.
> Time and again, I watched helplessly as it all came crumbling around me.
> Elementary school, I knew my comrades, but when it came time to go to Middle School, we had grown apart, distant, and in the end they do not recognize me nor my name.
> I became nothing to them, and them to me.
> In Middle School, I knew my comrades, and with the school councilor we hung out during lunch, joking and telling stories over drinks and grub.
> But my Sophomore year of high school, we became distant, I became a techie, and they followed a different path.
> In high school, I enlisted in the tech crew. We had our laughs, our gags, our sketchy engineering, hilarious moments of memes and strings of puns, references and all.
> I thought it wouldn't end, that I had finally found my family.
> All of them left, they were upper class men, so they graduated before me.
> Even, in my Senior year, I sometimes doubt whether they loved me as I loved them, whether I was ever anything more than a voice to them.
> I spoke to them, I laughed with them, and they did so with me, but was it a response or mutual engagement?
> In the end

I post this now, about to go off into university. I have a feeling that I will find my family, but right now, everyday, every single fucking day :

> I never awake to a new dawn without the yell of my parents in my ear.
> I live in fear of a school filled with agents of the Left, willing to spill my political incorrectness to the authorities at every opportunity.
>>
>>35527026
(Cont.)

> I am shunned, mocked by a community who rejected my passion, who rejected my ambition, when I so wished to serve them.
> I am accompanied by people who feel like my friends, but at turns permit negligence that calls into question our very union.

I've always had myself, everything I am, I am because I willed it so.

I feel the fire within me, sometimes I imagine myself in Nuremburg, leading legions of patriots to the defense of our people.

But now, as I write this, I feel isolated, alone, depressed. I hope this ends soon, but for now I am a man of action in a world the rejects my blitz.
>>
>>35527086
(Cont.)

When I learned to love computation, and develop an affinity for the mathematical, there was no other person with which I could share my passion.

When I discovered my interest in prose, there was no woman for me to reveal my passion for her in lovely lyrics of tendered tongues.

When I wanted to push for the theatrical, to bring new life into a school that had fallen to the normies, there was no support, no camaraderie, but only a mocking dissent laced in the illusion of investment.,

I was always different from everyone.
Nobody was really as insane as I was, as passionate as I was, as tenacious, rebellious, frank as I was.
And the world, it beat me for it, made me cynical, hard.

I can still feel love. I still feel the sensational high of the presence of my muse, but for how much longer, I can not say.
>>
File: 1484337076829.jpg (195KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1484337076829.jpg
195KB, 500x484px
I know that feel. Haven't had any childhood friends to share those experiences with.
Occasionally I played video games with my little brother or played outside, but mostly he busy with his friends and I was alone.
>>
>>35527293
We are alike in that regard.

I've been a loner for as far as I can remember in my life (note that I am a high school senior, so I can still find family), but one time at a robotics competition there was the big brother of a team member, and this big brother was part of my big brother's graduating class.

I've said multiple times to myself that me and my big brother should've been twins, I tend to fit in more with upper class men and people from my brother's class than my own graduating class.

> When we spoke about was and when, it felt like we went back in time, that I was in my brother's class and we spoke in what I see as a preferable time line.
>>
>>35527367
How many years part you and your brother? Mine is 3 years younger, so the first time I really started doing shit together with him I was already 9-10.
>>
>>35527565
Me and my brother are 4 years apart, which means in school the upper class men that I hung out with knew my brother personally.
>>
But anyway, my high school, I barely fucking recognize it anymore.

In my brother's time, it was different, we didn't have so much political nonsense going on, the techies were student driven and answered to no one except the school's administration, we had a computer lab where me and my mates would go and hang out.

> Now everyone just brings their own laptop to school.
> The theatre program has become more refined, but at the same time lost that home brew community feel I felt it had, feels more like a process than a project.
> Jokes that are told to the school in the morning need to be first approved by the Dean of Students, because some jack ass decided to make a "snow men, snow balls" joke to the school.
> We have safe spaces, affinity groups, and you can't anywhere near political if it doesn't support the modern Leftist narrative.
>>
>>35524404
>>ywn know what it feels like to have a childhood friend
I know and it hurts that as soon as he found gf, he forgot me. Fuck him, i'm cutting him from my life.
>>
>>35527899
(Cont.)

Maybe it's just nostalgia and a romantic memory of the past, but things were better back then, and they could be again.

In one way this decay of society and my school has taught me the effects of unregulated invasion of totalitarian authority and political correctness can do to my communities.

In another way, it has taught me to never tolerate such states of society again, and that combined with the spirit and energy of my youth, I feel that given the right people and the right time and place, I can be a revolutionary, a figure of such fire in voice and passion in message that I would give Adolf Hitler or Oswald Mosley a nodding approval.
>>
I never did, and you end up as your own best friend. In my case, you become cold and controlling, and while you can Cary on a decent conversation, you overlook other people's interests, you just drone about your own.
Its a tough life.
>>
>>35524404
>ywn know what it feels like to have a childhood friend
>ywn go to his house every day after school
>ywn play video games with him and trade pokemon cards
Im glad that i at least had that.However the keyword here is HAD
>>
>>35524404
>tfw always had friends around as a child, despite being unpopular in class
>tfw had two ultra qt female friends during childhood, we would hang out at each other houses, playing vidya and shit or going to the beach
>tfw highschool starts
>they have become ultra Staceys with dozens of friends and already multiple romantic relationships at age 14, can see from their fb they hang out with friends every day and go clubbing, doing after aprties at their friends' houses
>meanwhile I had lost all my (weird) highschool friends and was starting to become a shut in, getting very good grades but with 0 social life
>tfw seeing them at school was so weird, we pretended we didn't know wachother but we did, only I had stopped being human to their eyes and transformed into a weirdo/creep
>>
File: 1486158954945.jpg (45KB, 479x418px) Image search: [Google]
1486158954945.jpg
45KB, 479x418px
>>35527983
Capped and saved.
Heil.
>>
>>35524404
>tfw my best childhood friend killed himself
>>
>>35527218
Fuck you chad.

I won't even elaborate, just think with 3 words above.
>>
File: 1427331717007.jpg (43KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1427331717007.jpg
43KB, 550x535px
>>35524404
>tfw childhood friend turned into a massive chad
>tfw you still stay in contact and see each other semi regularly
>tfw you can tell he desperately wants to keep the relationship alive for nostalgia's sake but you just flat out don't have anything in common anymore
he's getting married this summer and while i'm still a groomsman i'm not the best man, one of his normie college friends is. i feel like i failed him. we were supposed to grow up and become adults together, but i just couldn't keep up with him.
>>
File: 1487624029205.gif (6KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487624029205.gif
6KB, 569x510px
>>35528385
>we were supposed to grow up and become adults together, but i just couldn't keep up with him.
Damn, that hits hard. I'm also becoming more distant and distant with friend.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.