[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think about this movie? oreg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

What did you think about this movie?

oreg
>>
>>35524278
it's not very good.
It's probably one of the worse examples of teenage girl cinema, but still at large much, much better than this whole trend started by the hunger games.
Emma is pretty cute in it too
6/10
>>
How did Aunt Helen make you feel?
>>
The supposed "robot" turns into a Normie real quick.

3.42/10
>>
>robot movie
>everyone is attractive
>the "robot" gets a girlfriend, goes to parties, has sex, and regularly hangs out with friends
>>
>>35524278
Normie trash. I was always meaning to read the book when I was a teenager, but seeing this movie put me off reading it. Why do normies like this shit?
>>
File: tfw no watson gf.jpg (22KB, 256x598px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no watson gf.jpg
22KB, 256x598px
>>35524570
>tfw no auntie gf to domme me as a shota

>>35524278
Movie was ok. Kid was a whiny bitch, and every character in it was a degenerate that deserved to be shoah'd, but Emma Watson (and Logan Lerman desu) was very cute, and desu it had the slightest hints at certain points of the movie on what its like to be a social outcast as a teenager. Also laughed out loud at the twist that shit was hilarious. If you're going to watch movie get wasted with some robot friends and then watch like i did.
>>
never watched it but girls always say it's their favorite movie
>>
It's hollywood trash
>>
File: freegifmaker.me_2afya.gif (2MB, 447x250px) Image search: [Google]
freegifmaker.me_2afya.gif
2MB, 447x250px
I only watched it because Ezra Miller
>>
Its fuckin gay tumblr bullshit
>>
watch this instead you will relate to it better
>>
>>35524278
i havent seen it but its shit.
>>
>>35524278
>HIGHSCHOOL IS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT AND OUR PROBLEMS ARE SO RELEVANT

It was shit. If you unironically enjoy these faggot teenage angst movies you are a pleb.
>>
How normies view depression, the movie.
>>
It's probable that you're gonna get this dick, and statistically I fucked my aunt
>>
>>35524278
I've got a few problems with this movie
>The ending
What a load of shit, none of his problems are solved and now he's going to college or whatever with the mindset that he's just fine and one epiphany has solved his childhood traumas.
>Being molested by his aunt
Oh boo fucking hoo, you get to kiss TWO GIRLS and fuck a milf and life is so hard, fucking normie
>Gay guy, women and feels
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha they all get what they deserved
>Kissing Emma Watson while playing truth or dare over your girlfriend
Best part of the movie, 10/10
>Emma Watson
Hated her character and hate her even more in real life.

Overall 3/10, would laugh at with imaginary girlfriend.
>>
These dames wish I was gay so I wouldn't pound them so fucking hard
>>
The book is way better. The movie is corny as shit.
>>
>>35526070
But the film isn't about depression. What are you talking about.
>>
>>35528322
You are a normie, my good old friend.
>>
>>35528347
What? Why?
I just said the film isn't about depression, because it's not. How does that make me a normie?
>>
>>35528405
>disagreeing with me about movie
must be nice living the life of a normie every single day, huh?
>>
>>35528405
>I just said the film isn't about depression, because it's not
nice argument
>>
>>35528405
>thinking the film isn't about depression
>>
>>35524278
Book was better much
>>
>>35524278
I was an extra in the RHPS part. Closest I'll ever get to Emma Watson.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.