[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Shining_-_Halmstad.jpg (20KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shining_-_Halmstad.jpg
20KB, 450x450px
>be me
>fail suicide 3 times
>spend 3 months in psychiatric asylum and in private psychiatric hospital
> get better, get out
> take antidepressants and antipsychotics everyday
> still want to kill myself but can't because it will affect my sister, my mother and my caring girlfriend
What do ?
>>
>>35524016
Kys

Oregano comentos
>>
>>35524016
ask for different meds, could be that they simply don't work on you, especially if you feel nothing getting better after 1-3weeks.
also stuff like lithium? don't know the proper english therm, basicall stabilizes your mood so that you don't do stupid things out of a impuls
>>
>>35524016
>my caring girlfriend
>>
>>35524016
>Private healthcare.
>Your girlfriend.

You know what to do, my man.

Fuck off
>>
>>35524142
I am on effexor and xeroquel 400mg atm. Psychiatrists told me about using lithium but it'll mess up my kidneys, they think it's not worth it since I'm too young
>>
>>35524155
Ikr, she's as scorched as I am
>>
>>35524227
yes, guess you are under 25 then. in those age groups some antidepressants seem to be able to lead to a increase in suicidle thoughts.

obviously I would recomend SSRIs.
I like escitalophram, since I don't know what you have exactly I can't say anything about that thought. why the anti psychotcs thought?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (212KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
212KB, 1200x1200px
>tfw you're just enjoying things as much as you can before you inevitably have to end it
>>
>>35524306
I'm taking effexor. I'm using xeroquel 400mg to stabilise my mood, I'm bipolar, my dad was too, before he killed himself
>>
>>35524367
oh, okay. beeing bipolar is something different, thought you were simply depressed.
well, best of luck then.
>>35524359
I know that feel, I try to learn as much as possible for the chance of a rebirth
>>
does mixing an exit bag and a suicide cocktail give some unwanted side effects?
>>
>my caring girlfriend
fuck off
You have to be 18 to post on this board.
>>
>>35524492
I don't know, my method would be to slice my throat
And for the record i'll be 20 this year
>>
>>35524862
>slicing anything
if you don't want to chop of your whole head, just jump off a high building
>>
>>35524424
>chance of a rebirth
This shit gets me sad. I've never really cared for any religious stuff or belief like that. I have this feeling deep down that after I die, it's just absolute nothingness. No living person can even conceive something that intense. I think that's the only reason I'm still alive.
>>
>>35524952
Well, I don't care either way, I usually ook what happens and react than.
If there is a chance for rebirth, why not take it into account?
At war, you would think about every possibility aswell, right?
>>35524862
I held a knife to my brain atheria? bad english again, the main vene that goes to your brain, but I feard cutting my throat and generally it's really scary
>>
>>35524016
Wanna write about how you failed 3 fucking times and how much of an atention whore you are, but at this point i just dont care enough to even finish my own sen
>>
>>35525008
Of course, I would embrace any outcome. I wouldn't really have a choice one way or another anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.