[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ think they are smarter than Harvard and MIT students?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: retarded drumpfies.png (16KB, 651x430px) Image search: [Google]
retarded drumpfies.png
16KB, 651x430px
Why does /pol/ think they are smarter than Harvard and MIT students?
>>
because they didn't have to get in on legacy
>>
File: 1489505497280.png (417KB, 1080x498px) Image search: [Google]
1489505497280.png
417KB, 1080x498px
>>35523769
Because colleges are liberal brainwashing factories.
>>
>>35523769
>Why does /pol/ think they are smarter than Harvard and MIT students?
because they are in a bubble, one where carefully selected facts are curated to cater to their beliefs

they disagree with those who are educated on the matter, so naturally they attack the institutions of education

yet, due to the facts they are given and which they distribute among their group, they still feel "educated", many probably still claim to be informed

they see those x.x% of edgy CS majors (yeah, I know, pic is on state, not just harvard and MIT) and vindicate their opinions, saying "see, there ARE some intelligent people in those schools, some people who aren't brainwashed by liberal propaganda", not even realizing the irony of their statements
>>
>>35523769
Coping mechanism
Most of pol is blue collar/working class. They're either Neets or they work a shitty blue collar job. They cope by saying college grads are dumb
>>
>>35524610
When the institutions force you to take classes where certain beliefs are forced on you they need attacked.
If the things they teach can't withstand scrutiny then they shouldnt be teaching them.
>>
Students are students so who cares
>>
File: ElectionGDP.png (61KB, 512x414px) Image search: [Google]
ElectionGDP.png
61KB, 512x414px
Clinton also won 60% of the US GDP. What's interesting though going forward is the fact that it only took winning about 500 counties out of almost 3,000 to win the popular vote and the lion's share of the GDP.
>>
>>35524804
>By county
Why not bring it down to the individual level?
Because spics and niggers on welfare would blow your chart apart
>>
>>35523769
How smart are you really when you pay hundreds of thousands for shit you can find online?
>>
>>35524268
Copecel

Not even smart enough to get into an Ivy, and you're White, to boot

Imagine being an Asian
>>
>>35524842
Clinton had an edge over Trump among those with higher incomes and an even larger when in regards to those with higher level degrees. Which is what our economy is becoming a few highly educated rich people control a majority of the countries wealth.
>>
>>35525073
Trump doesn't intend on fixing that by hiring Goldman Sachs to run the country for him
>>
>>35523769
Because I also attend a university like that

Also
>college students
>not changing their political preferences the second they have to pay taxes

Given that the republicans tend to win over 80% of votes amongst people making 200k+ a year I'm fairly sure most of the current students at MIT and Harvard will end up voting quite differently when older

Republicans also tend to win amongst college educated voters, but lose amongst people with a postgraduate degree. That further indicates that being in a college / research environment will influence you to have certain opinions and vote democrat, whilst being out in the workforce or business will make you more likely to vote republican, even when well educated
>>
>>35524610
Literally the exact same thing could be said about Harvard, though. They both exist in bubbles where beliefs are essentially forced upon them.
>>
File: 1484102603108.jpg (94KB, 639x782px) Image search: [Google]
1484102603108.jpg
94KB, 639x782px
>trying to make politics a game of right or wrong

*Sigh* these people STILL havent learned
>>
>>35525189
>to smart to be president
>>
>>35524610
I go to college and it's pretty blatant how they try to indoctrinate bullshit on you like race is social construct , women are biologically equal etc

The only classes without opnionated talking points are my STEM based ones.No talk about race,culture nothing just numbers and algorithms.

College changes people especially the feeble and meek, i knew many people who just simply werent the same after they got in
>>
>>35525127
No, he's not, especially not with his Make America Great Again ideas. Manufacturing isn't coming back to America like the people who voted for him think it will. Our economy is becoming increasingly automated since robotics are becoming cheaper and the benefits are increasing. The difficult thing is that we're experiencing something similar to the Industrial Revolution that killed a lot jobs but also created new ones. Also, just as it happened then, now there's a lot anger by those who are losing out to economic and technological change, but its not something anyone can control.
>>
File: 23523325352.jpg (9KB, 272x186px) Image search: [Google]
23523325352.jpg
9KB, 272x186px
>>35523769
>implying I need to go to meme coleges to confirm my massive intellect
>implying you can't earn a PhD just by going with the flow and learning from experience
You're a cuck OP.
>>
>>35525189
I think the articles kind of right, Clinton come across as the engineer that knows what their talking about but can't break out of very technical explanations that only other engineers can understand. Trump made sense to non-experts, Clinton refused to 'lower' herself to that level and lost.
>>
>>35524888
Fucking trips of truth. Wanna pay 1000's to shekelburg to google answers to book problems? Off to uni with you.
>>
>>35525189
>tfw to smart too be president
>>
>>35525256
You really got me there, better just give the country to china and mexico now.
>>
>>35524049

MIT doesn't have legacy retard.

t. Class of 2015 course 8, and Trump voter. Also went on a full grant for being poor and a genius, get fucked dumb losers with debt
>>
>>35524888
>>35525444
Kek confirms.

College is a waste of time and money!
>>
>>35525156
this is the originally correct answer
>>
>>35524888
>>35525444
Fucking MIT niggers BTFO by Kek.

MIT niggers BTFO by Terry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
>>
>>35525476
We used to offer something that no one else could really replicate with our manufacturing, now its not so special anymore since other countries can easily do what we used to do, what we as country need to do now is do something that China and Mexico can't provide. They may have cheap labor but we have much better investment in innovation which is what we should be using to our advantage. Part of TPP was trying to lower trade protections for everyone which is better for the US because our companies can stand on their own much better than companies in other countries.
>>
So being good at esoteric (read: useless) electronic engineering and other such things means you're also politically savvy.

Is that what you're saying OP? Funny that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.