[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hate submissive women? Like they just seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: submissive-women-speak-c148u.jpg (58KB, 1014x675px) Image search: [Google]
submissive-women-speak-c148u.jpg
58KB, 1014x675px
Does anyone else hate submissive women? Like they just seems so dumb to me to act in that way. Not even weak or helpless like a girl would see a submissive male, I just see it as dumb. It's pretty slutty too even if they haven't had a lot of sex partners.

No normies and dumb whores are allowed to post in this thread. It happens every time. No I do not want to hear you feebly explain "how life is bro" or hear your inner bitchyness calling me "not a real man with a small dick". Read my post it say's anyone else and not people who think the complete opposite.
>>
>>35523598
No it's hot you're a faggot
>>
File: submissivememe.jpg (34KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
submissivememe.jpg
34KB, 287x400px
Still OP here. Didn't want to make my original post really long.

I'm attracted to girls who like normal regular sex and is fine with that. Or better yet a girl who cares more about having a good time doing hobbies or going places than having sex. I'm sure a lot of girls feel the same way too about guys and that liking sub and dom sex is a normie phenomenon -not a male female one- with the ones with who like normal sex being outnumbered by the sex obsessed normies.

I just hate thinking that the girl I like might be some submissive freak.
>>
>>35523698
Read my whole post
>>35523598
>No normies and dumb whores are allowed to post in this thread.
>>
>>35523712
i'm a really submissive guy and honestly i would be cool with being tied up and dommed and shit but also just plain old romantic vanilla sex sounds great as well. can't speak for roasties but i'm sure there's plenty of girls who are flexible like that too, not everyone is into just one thing.
i do agree with you though, girls like that are really dumb.
>>
I kind of like it but past a certain point I find it pathetic
I'm not a submissive guy though
>>
it's good for a woman to be submissive it's easier that way you can tell em what to do makes life just simpler for me
>>
>>35523901
>>35523827
>>35523868
Fuck off normies and sex-havers get out of my thread
>>
>>35523598
I hate it because I can't respect people who act like dogs. I hate femininity in general: meekness, servility, dependency, ignorance. I wish women were more masculine. In fact, every girl should be injected with male growth hormones.
>>
DAE hate that they all think they're so original and act like it's some huge reveal when they tell you they're submissive.

Sure, you like being tied up and want a Chad who doesn't take no for an answer. So do 99% of other girls.
>>
>>35523963
i'm not a normie or a sex haver dude i'm just trying to give you some perspective
jeez
>>
>>35524006
Nothing wrong with being feminine. I like my women feminine just not meek. Servile is okay but not necessary I wouldn't care either way. I'd want them to be independent but still dependent on me to feel happy or something similar to that. Ignorance is both sexes easily. Masculine women are a no.
>>
>>35524034
>>35523827
>really submissive guy and honestly i would be cool with being tied up and dommed and shit

You're just as bad as the roasties who want to be tied up. How would you think you're any different?

>i'm sure there's plenty of girls who are flexible like that too, not everyone is into just one thing.
"I'm sure theres plenty of people who like paying for things too not just stealing from stores, not everyone is into just one thing"
>>
>>35523598
Is that a girl behind her? Gross. It should be a man.
>>
>>35524015
Not really. Lots of girls are sluts/whores. Some girls are good, loyal, obedient, conservative girls with morals.

It's hard to find dominant men.
>>
>>35523598
Submission makes life easier because the just do what they're told. If you don't want the stress of making your own decisions you obey others. That's why religion is so popular
>>
>>35524153
>It's hard to find dominant men.

No it's not. You can find literally 100's of dominant men and have them message you within a day. You mean to say it's hard to fine Chad's who care enough to be dominant for some dumb roastie whore like yourself to get off. Chad does what he wants and that probably doesn't involve pleasuring you bc you're a 4/10 roastie and there are literally 100's of girls he can replace you with on tinder.
>>
>>35524206
>That's why religion is so popular
Lol what are you talking about? Religion is popular because it's instilled into the persons mind since adolescence.

>If you don't want the stress of making your own decisions you obey others.
That's not it either. A healthy relationship the concept of making decisions doesn't matter at all, two people can discuss and decide what they want clearly and openly. Furthermore you don't have to be submissive to have other people make decisions.

This has more to do with culture than anything.
>>
>>35524206
>Submission makes life easier because the just do what they're told
REEEEEE read my post.
>>35523598
>No I do not want to hear you feebly explain "how life is bro"
>Read my post it say's anyone else and not people who think the complete opposite.

REEEEEE learn to read!
>>
File: 1486173279581.jpg (122KB, 1213x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486173279581.jpg
122KB, 1213x1600px
I just don't really see the appeal of submissive girls, desu. I always associated being more dominant as a sexy trait and being submissive as cute - I was always into girls that were better than me in every way (taller, older, more inherent value as a human being etc) while I'm pretty much the biggest sub guy I know (5'7, good looking but in a more feminine way, shy etc)

Dom girls are just a lot more interesting and have more dimension to them. I don't hate sub girls but I do fucking hate the society and most guys that seem to enforce it as the norm.
>>
>>35524006

So just be gay lol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.