[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to overcome brainlet insecurity in a few simple steps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
You have low IQ and it makes you insecure. What to do? Don't worry this is what you do:

1) State that IQ does not measure intelligence accurately, cherry pick scientists or studies who claim such a thing

2) Claim that there is no good definition of intelligence

3) Claim that you have low fluid intelligence but very high crystalized intelligence

4) Claim that you are highly creative instead of highly intelligent

5) Say such things as "I rather be funny as high IQ" or "I prefer to be street smart"

5) Claim that your intelligence is on another axis and that the two dimensional IQ doesn't work

6) Make up your own intelligences such as gooftelligence

7) Embrace brainletism and develop lower IQ by bad lifestyle choices and deliberate stupid thinking
>>
The only people that care about IQ are nerds that have nothing else going on for them... :( I wish I had something else going on for me
>>
>>35523144
Actually many intelligence test are not based upon natural ability but skills that are taught and learned in school and by your parents. Things like pattern recognition and critical reading skills are especially subject to this criticism. Natural intelligence does play a large role and people with +120 are certainly gifted but overall your educational (not socioeconomic) background could heavily tip the scales.

The "Raven" and literary tests are some of the most popular and cited tests yet if someone was trained from birth to solve spacial puzzles (Raven) and maths/reading problems (Most others) They would score 200's on both of them and be regarded as the most intelligent people on earth (but they're obviously not).
>>
>>35523144
>talks about intelligence
>can't count to 8
>>
>>35523347
You seem to not need this "how to" at all.
>>35523673
Counting is cultural ;)
>>
My IQ is 113.

Not sure how to feel.
>>
>>35523144
>t. just scored 130 on an online iq test, safe to say things are getting pretty serious
>>
>>35523980
I developed these steps because I am a brainlet, what makes you think I have such high IQ???
I still need to justify my existence so I make up these sort of things I mentioned
>>
File: 1488048043563.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488048043563.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
The only way to overcome low intelligence is to be a nice person. All throughout my life I've been a borderline retard, but I always tried to be as compassionate as possible as a way to compensate for that.

It's what works for me, anyway. I was pretty easily taken advantage of, especially as a kid, but after awhile I found good people who appreciated my kindness and stuff like that. I've even had a couple girlfriends despite being ugly as sin. Just keep being positive and surround yourself with good people, and you'll have a good life.
>>
>>35524021
I can tell you are a brainlet by the thread you made, only a brainlet would take online IQ tests seriously.
>>
>>35523144
8) Make this thread
>>
>>35524037
Yes that is correct
>>35524073
Yes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.