[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enjoy your 67.42 minute lunch break, wagecuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1453631665235.jpg (79KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
1453631665235.jpg
79KB, 403x401px
Enjoy your 67.42 minute lunch break, wagecuck
>>
>>35521104
As a lunchbreak, that's not half bad
>>
>>35521137
It's not like you're getting paid for it. It's just more time until you get to go home.
>>
>>35521104
That's actually over 4x longer than a wagekek break. Wagekeks get a 15 minute break if they work more than 5 hours. Getting an hour break would be amazing, but it would also mean losing an hour's worth of money.
>>
>>35521170
You get paid for your lunch breaks, dumb neet
>>
>>35521173
For the companies I've worked for you get 2 15 minute breaks and 30 minute lunch which you can use at your discretion. So you can have a 1 hr break or take 1/2 hr lunch and leave 1/2 hr early occasionally because you get paid for 30 minutes of your overall break time.

tl;dr:1 hr total break in 8 hr shift
30 minutes of it is paid
>>
File: 1446856289425.jpg (45KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1446856289425.jpg
45KB, 728x728px
I really hate how NEETs think that ever person who works works in the morning. Morning shifts are not the only fucking shifts on earth.
>>
>>35521227
Lol then that's not a wagekek job. Sounds like you're working for way above minimum wage. Or some corporate job, or some salesman job.
>>
>>35521263
That's because NEETs think wagekek jobs are 9-5 salaried jobs. Just goes to show how retarded NEETs are.
>>
>tfw salaried
>can take a 3 hour lunch break if I want
>as long as i fulfill the agreed to hours at some point

>>35521214
No you don't. Not in basically any right to work state, since we're not scummy union fucks.
>>
>>35521442
I can't think of any state that doesn't have minimum break laws. I live in fucking Idaho of all places, the south of the north, and you're legally required to take a 15 minute paid break for any shift under 5 hours. Anything over 5 hours and you get two 15 minute paid breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch. Anything over 8 hours and you get three 15 minute paid breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch.

Everything over that is at the employers discretion, but you're not allowed to work more than 14 hours a day in total, and you cannot exceed 24 hours in two days.
>>
>>35521479
>can take a 3 hour lunch break if I want
>as long as i fulfill the agreed to hours at some point
Same here, having a real job is great. Wagecucks and NEETS will never know.
>>
>>35521521
It's a nice option to have so I can get my car looked at or go to the doctor or whatever, but I never actually take lunches that long.
I had a contracted job that was hourly and forced me to take hour long unpaid lunches. Drove me nuts so I just got half-drunk every day by slamming mimosas.

They're starting to yell at me for not even taking proper lunch breaks at my current job. I just don't wanna get fuckin interrupted from my work man, let me eat a sandwich at my desk
>>
>>35521506
Damn, in Tennessee they can pretty much schedule you however they want. They just have to pay you minimum wage, wage and half for all hours worked past 40 hours, and one 15 minute break if you work more than 5 hours.
>>
>>35521583
Tennessee gives you 30m lunch for over 6 hours.
Also they're probably not mandated to give you breaks by law because you guys have union scumlords stealing your pay and arguing for those breaks on your behalf.
>>
>>35521104

>lunchbreak

I eat at my desk. Today I have some Mike & Ike's and green tea
>>
>>35521629
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
Tell that to my McDonald's manager kiddo
>>
>>35521674
I won't, but you should next time they don't give you that break.
And then the second time they do it you call the department of labor and report them anonymous, and laugh as they get fired.
>>
>>35521696
If you read the fine print then you would know fast food was an exception.
>>
Dishwasher in Lansing reporting in. If I work less than 6 hours I get a 15, 6 and over I get two 15s and a 30 meal break that I have to clock out for. I make less than 12/hour
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35521104
This is a luxurious length.
>>
File: comfy & sling.jpg (44KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy & sling.jpg
44KB, 409x409px
>tfw i have never had a job
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.