[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop thinking of women as sexual objects!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: tweet.jpg (21KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.jpg
21KB, 640x340px
Stop thinking of women as sexual objects!
>>
Give me one good reason why.

No "much feelings"
>>
Non-familial women are not tolerable enough to be around unless you're getting sex out of it. Anybody who disagrees is a betaprovider white knight
>>
>>35520937
But its OK to put men in the friend zone? Or in her logic "guy who buys me food and gives me attention when I have no boyfriends" zone
>>
>>35520937
What else are they good for? Bad advice? Gossip? Following a crowd? They won't let us have sexbots.
>>
>>35520937
ugh nothing screams red flag more than a woman seeking heterosexual male friends
>>
>>35520937
Do feminists just not feel romantic feelings? Why do they think everything is about sex?
>>
File: just have confidence.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
just have confidence.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>35520937

Funny because every Chad she fucks views her as a sexual object. Meanwhile all the betas she ignores treat her like a princess.
>>
>>35521105
Because women know that's their only use in the real world.
>>
>>35521105
Romance is a form of chemical manipulation stemming from deceit in order for the man to control a woman with invisible shackles.
>>
>>35520937
Is there a good reason to not immediately execute her per headshot?
>>
File: laughing-like-a-king.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-like-a-king.gif
179KB, 375x375px
>have nothing to offer but your body
>stop sexualizing me
>>
Lol. Why do you expect a 10/10 Chad to want to think of you as anything else but a sexual gratification outlet?

Are you 10/10 yourself? If not, you're stupid to let yourself be used by Chad.

It's that simple. 10/10 Chad don't marry down.
>>
>>35520937
Stop think of men as expendable pawns
>>
>>35521127
"Yes" would have worked just fine
>>
All women eat feces in order to become sexually aroused. Then they eat more feces for sexual release. Ever wonder why everyone makes feces all the time but you only see a few stray bits of dog feces on the side of the road? Women eat the rest.
>>
File: for femanons.jpg (194KB, 1000x497px) Image search: [Google]
for femanons.jpg
194KB, 1000x497px
>>35520937
it's another way of saying

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh he wont commit"
Which is another way of saying
Im in the friends zone but in this case "fuck" zone

already one up on all the lonely guys starved of intimate attention from another human being

But it's okay for women to whine about the friendzone but not men because they reword it.

Women are trash, more entitled than any fedora nice guy.
>>
>>35520989
I have a cool female friend that's fun being around. She's great for legitimate conversation and comfortable to be around. I think it's because she's ugly, has dermatillomania, and is a KHV. She's in a situation much more similar to guys than other girls get and hasn't really ever had constant validation. Her social media profiles are actually less active than mine. That's probably why she developed an actual personality unlike most women.
>>
I love dick and think of some men as sexual objects. She should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35521167
no she's not whining about a guy who will only fuck her but not commit. she's mocking a guy who is whining about the friendzone.
>>
>>35521198

But the guys who get friendzoned are not the guys who fuck women without committing.

Why do the failed-normies always get shit on for the evil committed by Chads?
>>
>>35521176
Yes. There's nothing wrong with being a sex object.

get wizard levels of woke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrAYnMR-aYc
>>
>>35521250
I can't believe wizards actually exist. This is a terrible irl meme. I want to talk to gods supervisor.
>>
>>35521240
i know, that's what i'm saying. she's not addressing the chads, she's only making fun of friendzone whiners. it's not about chads at all.
>>
>>35520937
Wait until she comes to a point in life when guys stop hitting on her, because they are all married off. She will crave that former attention like no tomorrow. She's fighting off basic biology from being indoctrinated by ideologies.
>>
>>35521127
interchange the genders and you're golden
>>
>>35521290
But womyn are innocent angelic goddesses in the flesh who can do no wrong, goy.
>>
File: enhanced-20227-1430360250-9.png (225KB, 498x844px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-20227-1430360250-9.png
225KB, 498x844px
>>35521279
Meme? It's his secular title. Got the documents and everything. Pic related.
>>
>>35521290
suckterchange my penis and you're homoden
>>
>>35521284
There will always be sexy young men, who have no problem giving dickings to hot milfs.
>>
File: 1482133148794.jpg (44KB, 521x562px) Image search: [Google]
1482133148794.jpg
44KB, 521x562px
>>35520989
Not true, I have a cute girlfriend with sense of humor fucked up like my own, it's great. We REEEEEEEEE at each other and she laughs her ass off when I do goofy shit like stretch my ballsack out like an agressive lizard's opening neck-hood and while using my other hand to move my soft penis around and scream like a T-rex while we are lying naked together.

We get on each others' nerves a lot because differences, be we have so much in common and care for each other that we both agree it's well worth putting up for. I also make like $16 an hour, so it really helps that I can treat her to an occasional date or I'll giver her a $5 - 10 allowance when we go to the thrift store together.

Amazing girls DO exist. The challenge is that they don't stay single for long, you have like a 2 to 3 week window if you happen to be her type, so you have to put yourself out there and learn your options (way easier said than done for a lot of people).

Also, if she's down-to-earth and in your league, don't be afraid or angry of the friendzone. I was "just friends" for an entire year before we bonded sufficiently enough to fall in love, and I've had weak or invisibly doomed relationships that have only taken 2 weeks of friendship to get into, so unless you're unable to tell if you're a cuck orbiter or not, it may be worth the wait if you're able to prove yourself on a platonic level first.

From a confident self-improved anon and former hopeless virgin who had to learn about girls the embarrassing and hard way.
>>
>>35521325
I just got a premonition... that someone is going to break into your home.. metaphorically.. and steal your gf, like someone walked into a gf store and shop lifted.
>>
>>35521167
this was written by lisha santana
>>
>>35521168
>and is a KHV
Go hug her!
>>
>>35521308
>triggered.png
>>
>>35520967
Anon, please. You need to stop. Much should have been muh. You need to go Beck.
>>
>>35520937
You know how everyone says that beautiful perfect woman you see on the street poops and farts just like you do? Well, it's not true. You poop and fart out of a gross butt. She does it out of a perfectly pristine pink pussy.
>>
Well I certainly don't think of you as a friend.
Friends actually care about and help each other, things women are not capable of.
>>
>>35520937
With a schnoz like hers, I don't think she has to worry about being sexualized. Or maybe that's why she's angry...
>>
>>35520937
Yes there is. It's called getting "not worthy of my attention"-zoned
>>
>>35521867
How much my doo doo you wan eat nigga? You gon eat some, only question how much yo ass gon eat. How much MUH DEW DEW. Nigga.
>>
>>35520937
Whenever women complain about men complaining about being friendzoned, it's invariably the women who show how narrow minded and entitled they are, more so than the other way around.

There are two key factors that women miss when they make these comments:
1) That it is natural to want a date, and EVERYONE gets angry when they are left out. The author of this complains about not being able to find romance in Japan: http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
In this, she blames the Japanese men for not being more assertive, and attacks the male expats throughout the article because she feels they don't deserve a date. She isn't attractive, but strongly believes she is. However, this only occured in Japan. Women like this have no trouble dating in the West. When you're rejected over and over again, everyone gets mad. It's hypocritical for women to complain about friendzone talk, because if the circumstances were reversed, most would react in exactly the same way.

2) Getting friendzoned isn't just a single interaction, it's the continual rejection. You're loveless and uncool. What's worse, people treat you badly. Every friendzoned guy knows the experience of getting shut down by women when he wants to talk about his problems, and the experience of continually doing nice deeds, then never getting so much as a "thanks". This isn't just not getting a relationship, it's being treated badly on the basic level of "friendship" which they're supposed to be grateful for. This tweet is a woman complaining about one or two isolated incidences where men behaved how she doesn't like. She likely still has a decent social and love life. I already established how complaining about not being able to find a relationship is fine, but she expects every interaction to go exactly the way she likes. THAT is true entitlement, not simply wanting what literally everyone wants.
>>
>>35522105
>http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
>Reannon Muth is a part-time writer and full-time travel addict.
>Currently she's backpacking through Central America and writing her first novel.
absolute insufferable cunt garbage. her book is going to suck dick and she'll write an article about how it's the patriarchy's fault.
>>
You made a stinky fuckin' doo doo in your under fuckin' woo doos.
>>
File: 1489286408717-pol.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1489286408717-pol.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>35520937
(((((Schwartz)))))

It's like you can't make this up, guys. I dare you to even try.
>>
>>35522348
I can make it up. Ready?

A person does something objectionable to the white man. The person turns out to have a Jewish name.
>>
>>35521176
Are you a girl? Inb4 mute
>>
The thing is you're not gonna date someone if you're not sexually attracted to them, like it or not its the core of intimate relationships.
>>
>>35520989
>implying I can tolerate my mother, sister, grandmother, aunts, and cousins
>>
>>35522507
How about your SMELL MY BUTT. Can you tolerate your SMELL MY BUTT. Ugh sorry someone keeps yelling "Smell my butt" while I'm trying to talk. HEY KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!
>>
>>35522388
You make it look so easy, bud.
>>
>>35522388
>88
KEK HATH SPAKE
HAIL VICTORY
>>
>>35521032
EW BRO YOU MADE A FUCKING STINKY-ASS DOO DOO ON THE FLOOR! I JUST SAW YOU! DON'T LET THIS GUY GET AWAY HE FUCKING SHAT DOO DOO OUT OF HIS BUTT AND RIGHT ONTO THE FUCKING FLOOR! THAT GUY RIGHT THERE! >>35521032
>>
>>35520937
>>35520967
>>35521032
>>35521060
>>35521085
>>35521105
>>35521111

>taking advice from a woman

woman don't know what they want
don't trust their utterances
>>
>>35520989
I really enjoyed talking to my female friend but once I got feelings and admitted them and she revealed that she was married the entire time* the dynamic changed for the worse.

Still try to talk to her from time to time but I feel guilty about it all and she's only initiated conversation once since the beginning of the year. I'm better at losing friends than anything else.

*She didn't lead me on, I'm just dumb.
>>
File: 1462398891710.jpg (32KB, 540x561px) Image search: [Google]
1462398891710.jpg
32KB, 540x561px
>>35521153
Had a good honest kek,Anon. Good job. And the funniest part is that it`s true.
>>
>>35522695
Jesus Christ man. What were you thinking? Just use a parentheses, this isn't your dissertation.
>>
>>35521085
its a red flag if you want female friends, male friends, or no friends, you can't win

if you hate people, you still can't be with someone else who hates people, because after a while, that becomes an issue too

I love how retards ITT think they can "redpill" their way out of being rendered to the social equivalent of shark food by talking shit on their highschool crush from 15 years ago
>>
>>35520937
Thinking of women as receptacles to carry my children is just nature you melodramatic weenie.
>>
File: 1475362955062.png (41KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1475362955062.png
41KB, 203x209px
>>35522802
>What were you thinking? Just use a parentheses, this isn't your dissertation.
>mfw
You got me pretty hard, I usually overuse parentheses but I thought it would break the flow here.
>>
>get female friend
>don't want to fuck her
>friendzone her
>get told to fuck off and never hear from her again
Every time.
>>
>>35520937
I turn around and walk away.
>>
File: 3124312.png (147KB, 849x321px) Image search: [Google]
3124312.png
147KB, 849x321px
> original post
> r9k
nothing
>>
Stop thinking of guys as "muh big brother" first roastie.
>>
>>35522950
The scummiest person is the one who made the screencap and decided to hide the name, this person deserves to be burned at the stake, metaphorically speaking.
>>
>>35520937
>live in a world filled with things to put your dick in. Pies, toys, articles of clothing, furniture, etc
>99% of sexual objects don't utter a peep of protest
>one in particular does
Welp
>>
Women that aren't family or weren't befriended during childhood aren't worth being friends with.
>>
>>35523819
What makes the aforementioned women worth being friends with?

Why can't women who weren't involved in your past potentially be good friends?
>>
>>35521138
This exactly.
Plus, cunts go after the Chads and "bad boys" who explicitly see them as nothing but sexual objects while "nice guys" are just ignored.
>>
>>35521111
fucking checked nigger.

the solution to this problem is for betas to begin treating women like sex objects as well, and then in reaction, women will understand their current role in society, and eventually they will fucking work hard to be seen as more than cum dumps. Additionally, this would lead to a deeper, more radical exodus towards "feminism v4.0" which, i think will cripple those women so far from reproductive capacity, and from moral normity, that even "cuckheld" beta males would understand the absurdity, and they would cease to include themselves under the term "feminist" and we could see a return to a more conscious traditionalist value system.

Men generally work very hard to prove their humanity and their worth to women, because that's the accepted standard: women are the choosers, etc. due to the limited number of eggs and the commitment of 9-month incubation. God damn, man. Girls have so much entitlement. I find with every girl I talk to, I'm far more interesting and self-aware, and it's extremely simple to spot the roots of her thinking patterns (as none of it is genuine or "her"), yet they are so deeply deluded in their cult of "personality" and faux-individualistic hiveminds that they still fucking believe they are special. And the worst part is it's not even limited to my generation, I was dating a 32 year old for a couple months, and good fucking god, the entitlement hasn't changed one bit, despite her being without career, an interesting story, children, even morality: there's fucking nothing but cliched sentiments and "muh spiritual journey"! What in the fuck?? How do women keep getting away with it?
>>
>>35520937
Hahaha you fucking IDIOT

(we are ALL sexual 'objects', you stupid faggot)

As well as HUNDREDS of other things that each of us 'are', men and women alike

FOR EXAMPLE: are you SO STUPID, that you think you were 'planned' ?....

Do you actually think that your parents scientifically planned and scheduled your conception out of respect for one another?

Nope, dipshit

The night you were conceived, your mother was a WHORE

she was a penis punching bag

She took cock like a $7 streetwalking fuckhole

And she liked it

So....

IDIOT....

Youve never had a real girlfriend

Explain why you find it necessary to pretend you're an expert ?

Just admit that you were:
1:wrong

Or

2: gay
>>
>>35524046
lool you fell for this low tier bait

admit that you were
1: trolled
2: fuckin trolled
>>
File: 1468429991581.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468429991581.png
444KB, 1139x358px
>>35520937
That's what they are and they are aware of this. They use it to their advantage and use it as an excuse. They expect us not to point it out. The truth hurts cupcake.
>>
The girl in the thumbnail is nowhere near something I could objectify. Provided she has shit personality as well she might as well take it as a compliment but rather whine online than keep it personal.
>>
>>35524046
hey johnny are you still homeless
>>
>>35520937
so let me get this straight....
this chick can't think of anything worse than not getting the chad that she wanted.
like, the world is a savage place, and the absolute worst thing she can fathom is being seen as a sexual object by some random dude who she probably doesn't even know very well to begin with?
why do normies always make a big deal out of absolutely nothing?
>>
>>35523864

In my experience plus others from what I've discussed, being childhood friends dramaticlly increases the odds they'll see men that aren't their boyfriends as equals instead of just someone to call upon for favours.
>>
>>35520937
Like women don't make overtly sexual remarks about guys they see in public.
>>
>Girl has no job
>nothing that makes her stand out or couldn't support herself
>the only thing else they have to offer is their bodies
Really makes you think
>>
>>35520937
Fuck off you literal cunts, stop treating men like money bags, fuck women, all they want is money. If anyone in this society has a priviledge, its fuckin women. I'll remain a virgin for my entire life or fuck a nice hooker every few months or so, because fuck your shit beliefs and it would be cheaper/less hassle than mantaining a gf.
>>
>>35525532
How much of your poop would you say ends up in your pants? Ninety-eight percent? Ninety-nine percent? Or one hundred percent?
>>
>>35520937
fuck that, i see you how i see you.
>>
>>35525903
Me and your dad had some serious, serious butt sex.
>>
>>35522779

kekarooni at that pic
>>
Only when women don't sexualize men. Period.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.