[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy that had a japanese gf anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170305_142815.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170305_142815.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Ask a guy that had a japanese gf anything.
>>
>>35520299
Did you get her pregnant?
>>
>>35520312
No. We had sex then like two days later she thought she was pregnant , can girls even know that soon? And then she didnt tell me but when we met that day . She made me go to the pharmacy with her and her friends to buy one of those pills that stops you from being pregnant. If she was it must of been from pre cum.
>>
>>35520299
>had
What happened?

I know it's personal but you literally said "anything".
>>
>>35520299
How did you get her?

original
>>
>>35520461
Sorry about the awkward detail from above but i cant figure out why she thought she was pregnant but i never came inside of her. Maybe she was just paranoid , and i didnt pay for the pill she did but she wanted me to be there for some reason like it was a lesson or something .

Oh she was here for school and i met her on her last year here so we werent together that long . She gave me all these werid reasons why we were together . She said she just wanted to try an american . So basically she might of been using me for sex. Then she randomly says i am not her type and we are still together. Then one day we are both sitting in my room and she just starts crying and never told me what she was crying about.
>>
>>35520490
Well i have been on okcupid for like 5 years and this is one of the only girls i ever met i guess i just got lucky. We were just talking on okc and her school was 30 mins away and we got along pretty good i guess. I told her she looked really nice when i first saw her then we just walked around and got something to eat.then we met more times after that until we became bf and gf.
>>
>>35520461
Some other werid stuff that happend . She says something about her being a virgin which i dont think was true. She asked me what does it mean when you are bf and gf and i said its like friends ecept you have sex. Then one day she just ramdomly said to me . My friend told me i shouldnt have sex with you , i got infruriatefd inside and i calmly said i dont think so and she said she agrees. Then one day we were having sex and after we were done i look at my bed and there is just this giant wet circle and i still dont know what that was.
>>
>>35520569

> Then one day we are both sitting in my room and she just starts crying and never told me what she was crying about.

This is common female behaviour. I've had this happen twice already with girls I was sitting with either alone or with another girl.
>>
>>35520768

Sweat and vaginal secretions. This is also common.

>She asked me what does it mean when you are bf and gf and i said its like friends ecept you have sex. Then one day she just ramdomly said to me . My friend told me i shouldnt have sex with you , i got infruriatefd inside and i calmly said i dont think so and she said she agrees.

Those sounds like baby-tier shit tests. Sounds like she was actually quite inexperienced and naive.
>>
>>35520880
I think it means they love you and they are crying because they know it will end one day or it means they are crying cause they dont know how they got with a retard like you.
>>
>>35520973

Well, I wasn't dating either of them (I'm on r9k), in fact I had known them for a very short time in both cases.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.