[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss how we deal with our mental problems. Drugs and alcohol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1489482205422.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489482205422.png
18KB, 400x400px
ITT we discuss how we deal with our mental problems.
Drugs and alcohol
>>
>>35519717
How does anyone afford weed? Like 50-60 for a quarter of weed and I could smoke most of it easily in one sitting and that's still not much. I'm going to try growing in the woods.
>>
I don't. They're still bad no matter what I do.
>>
File: Alan-Watts.jpg (1MB, 2267x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Watts.jpg
1MB, 2267x1588px
Zen Buddhism and marijuana.
>>
>>35519772
It's called a job retard
>>
>>35519772
don't grow outside.
your effort will be stolen or destroyed

research stealth growing indoor
>>
>>35520121
Well then I'd just be broke trying to smoke a plant

>>35520153
I live with mommy and I have no money for lights just seeds and soil
>>
>>35519717
I'm drunk on a Tuesday morning.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why is alcohol the only way I can feel "normal".
>>
>>35519717
same. currently trying to quit a pretty sick oxy addiction. my stomach is on fire. gotta stay strong.
>>
>>35519772
>Live in sf
>Access to eighths for 15$, oz for 60 for alright stuff out 45/quarter to shelf
>Tfw my weed problem has increased proportionally to my access
>Tfw smoking between an eighth and a quarter a day, 3-5 backwoods
>>
>>Access to eighths for 15$, oz for 60 for alright stuff or 45/quarter top shelf
Fixed, meh

>>35520464
>>
stew on them until you cant take it anymore, since i feel like id be judged by my parents for buying alcohol, i dont smoke, and i dont know anyone so i cant make the connections for drugs
>>
I take all the medication prescribed to me by my psychiatrist.
>>
>tfw so depressed anymore I don't dare do psys, my favourite
>tfw weed erryday for a couple hours of relief from hating everything
>>
File: 1441353518742.jpg (41KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
1441353518742.jpg
41KB, 480x419px
>>35519717

Balance is the key

Full time work + sport (combat sports, now that i'm too old to compete 2/3 times a week) + weed at night.

Fridays I began to show some issues but the weekend usually set me back.

A couple of beer
>>
Adderall in the morning
Smoke myself retarded at night
SSRIs complete the stack.
>>
File: IMG_2613.jpg (95KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
95KB, 804x802px
>>35519717
I exercise daily, although this healthy mechanism is often set back by huge periodic food binges, after which I either make myself vomit or I fast for day or two. This is my not so healthy coping tool, but I don't know how to stop
>>
Vidya? Although I've been feeling like not doing anything at all as of late
>>
Cigarettes.
It used to be alcohol but then my addiction progressed to the point where my life became completely unmanageable. Not that it was very manageable to begin with but drinking just made everything worse.
>>
>>35519772
>50-60 for a quarter of weed and I could smoke most of it easily in one sitting

You're doing something wrong. I get high every day and a quarter lasts me 2 weeks.
>>
>>35519717
I used to do drugs to deal with incel feels. Felt good for a little while but now I use math as a hobby. Feels good and its something normies hhate
>>
>>35523086
Proud of you for quiting the drinking boyo
>>
>>35523109
How? Is smoking once a day enough to keep tolerance down? Honestly want to know how you do it. Picked up a quarter a few days ago, and it was gone in three days.
>>
>>35523767
28 day cleanse my dude. Don't get high for a month and you'll reset your tolerance.
>>
File: down syndrome is not real.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
down syndrome is not real.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
>>35520058
fuckin kys you turbo-brainlet. zen buddhism is purely for pseuds and old women "on muh spiritual path." total bullshit man. fucking try harder.

>>35520383
yeh brev, i feel dat hard. the only times i have any interest in socializing is when i'm drunk, but since i have no connections, it just leads to feeling lonelier. That's why i just have to keep drinking until i'm numb to everything.

>>35521473
look at this faggot. FUCKING CACKLING AT YOUR LIFE NIGGAA

>>35523086
good for you bruv, cigs are my go to as well. i was sober from alcohol for 5 months until january but now i'm back on the wagon, feeling worse than before. fuck this addicted brain.
>>
>>35524158
I've been forced to not smoke after a car accident and I think that once I can again I'll take a huge fucking dab and see what happens. Broken femur, knee, and hip so it'll be nice to relax and not feel constant pain.
>>
honestly, I could use some drugs but I am too weird to even know how to go about getting some drugs.
I drink alcohol sometimes but I don't enjoy it enough to do it all the time.
>>
>>35519717
Currently vaping a mix of CBD 200mg and some coconut flavoured e-liquid.
It doesn't get me high but it mellows me out just a little. I felt shit this morning and was up late last night jacking off so I missed all my classes today, probably nothing that important at this point.
Thinking of getting some alcohol later but I'm trying to cut down.
>>35519772
This. alcohol is a lot cheaper.
>>35520121
WHERE
>>35520383
I hate morning drinking, I have a hangover by 1pm. You probably have anxiety like me, CBD does help a little.
>>
File: 1481972324781.gif (1MB, 842x616px) Image search: [Google]
1481972324781.gif
1MB, 842x616px
>>35519717
ESCAPISM i
>>
>>35519717
a daily routine and enough sleep
>>
Smoke a bunch of weed and avoid problems. I'm starting to work out a good amount, which helps. I want to quit weed for a month or two as well, but at this point if I go to bed sober I don't sleep and I get night sweats like a mother fucker
>>
>>35525123
Sounds like you need to detox all the more.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.