[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grandparents Ordered XXL Pizza for Grandkids (Who Never Showed Up)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1488778250869.jpg (650KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1488778250869.jpg
650KB, 2448x1836px
Who was ultimately at fault here?
>>
They should probably have checked with their grandkids before buying the pizza, maybe waited for a couple of them to come over first? Now they just wasted a bunch of money for a poignant picture.
>>
File: 1429534188943.png (200KB, 1389x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1429534188943.png
200KB, 1389x1732px
>>35519653
how many fucking grandkids do they have and why do pizzas that big even exist

that pizza would last me like 2 weeks
>>
To be honest they look like shitty grandparents.
Also if no one showed up who took the pic?
>>
>>35519653

Them for not helping me pay for college.
>>
>>35519653
God I remember that. Kind of fucked up but like others said, they probably should've confirmed.

>>35519689
It was a neighbor who was over. She apparently took the photo because she'd never seen a pizza that huge kek.
>>
I got feels flowin thru me from that pic.
>>
Anyone actually think they could eat that whole thing by themselves?
>>
>>35519653
Shut the fuck up

>>35519681
>>35519682
>>35519689
>>35519743
This didn't happen. This is a promotional pic for an Indiana Pizza chain, with some text underneath that'd been cropped out about 'Reconsidering your choices'.
>>
>>35519798
Yeah I could. I think
>>
>>35519653
>square cuts

Disgusting
>>
>>35519805
>This didn't happen.
Does it matter? Even if it did happen, none of our answers would be helpful anyway.
>>
>>35519798
I would in two days
>>
>>35519828
Same, If i'm playing video all night just eating shit without reality paying attention, I could probably get through it no problem.
>>
>>35519798
Not the whole thing, but if you gave me a couple of hours I could probably kill 60% of that.
>>
File: fatass_wojak.jpg (11KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
fatass_wojak.jpg
11KB, 290x293px
>>35519653
This makes me want to eat a fucking pizza, but I don't have the money to order one until I get my next paycheck. Shit.
>>
>>35519842
If it was thin crust it'd be easy. Had another look and it looks like a lot more food. I can eat a lot but maybe I bit off more than I chew here
>>
File: download (1).png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
6KB, 205x246px
>>35519682
That pizza wouldn't last long in my family
>>
>>35519835

There is nothing wrong with party cut pizza, desu. Although it's been scientifically proven that pie cut pizza does in fact taste slightly better.
>>
>>35519861
I'd buy you a pizza if I knew how and didn't think it was just going to make you more overweight.
>>
>>35519945
can you buy me nier automata, anon?
>>
>two normalfags who've lived full happy lives experience one day of loneliness with eachother
am I supposed to feel sad when I look at this?
>>
>>35519945
The irony is that I'm a healthy, but eating a whole pizza makes me feel fat nonetheless. Admittedly, the main reason I'm not fat is that I'm poor as shit and can't generally afford to gorge myself on food.
>>
>>35519653
Im on my way ill be 15mns, just keep this thread alive
>>
>>35519653
>finger thick dough
they deserved it
>>
>get old
>no longer a wageslave, retired and carefree
>all of a sudden out of the blue decide to throw a huge feast for your family
>never did you ever do this when you were raising your children
>after 40-50 years of living with a stick up your ass due to being a slave to your job and caring more about money than your family and the better things in life you are all of a sudden surprised that your estranged, disillusioned children and grandchildren want nothing to do with you and don't want to eat your fatty, heart clogging, cholesterol dripping glutenous greasy pizza
>>
This sort of thing is what makes me look and act like a huge asshole to my mum.
She'll make presumptions and act on it, then I have to say no.

Like she'll make dinner, or a dessert or something else I like, except that morning i told her I was going out to eat and to please not make me anything, but she does and I have to either be like...mum I told you not to, or I don't want it, or I'd just take the plate and put it on my table to get cold. She does it for everyone else in the family too. And this isn't just a once a fortnight thing, she does it nearly daily at least once.

I'm trying to lose some weight or eat healthier, and she comes in with cheese toast, bacon and eggs when she saw me making, and then beginning to eat my porridge with some salt.

And I'm big on communication, I tell her as much as I appreciate these gestures, they're both unnecessary and to a degree disrespectful, because she won't respect my personal choice of diet. Then she blew up and got super upset about it, and eventually I told her to get a life of her own and stop just existing to cater to us. Because that's all she does and it makes me really fucking sad. I want to appreciate it, but she just constantly pushes it on us, she cooks all day, then watches TV, cleans my room when it isn't necessary and without asking, and complains about all the things she does. And I've heard form friend "just put up with it, she does it because she loves you", but she wastes so much time, money and effort that if I accepted would make me look and eat like shit.

So I hate this sort of thing.
>>
>>35520032
>r fatty, heart clogging, cholesterol dripping glutenous greasy pizza
Skinnycucks dont belong here
>>
>have to go back to visit grandma tonight
>she's going to guilt all of us because we've decided to stop waiting on her hand and foot or stay in her terrible house overnight
It's gonna be brutal. She's very emotionally manipulative.
>>
>>35520032
>cholesterol dripping glutenous greasy pizza
Are there NEET health nuts?
That shit is expensive, do they get their moms to buy them acai berries and those gross bicycle gimp suits?
>>
>>35520129
I'm NEET on disability in Australia. I try to eat healthy and go to the gym every now and then. If I eat fatty foods it makes me feel like I'm having a stroke. I'm drinking beer right now but that's my cheat.
>>
I dont know why but things like this kill me inside, seeing someone buy/organise an event only to have their expectations crushed. I feel really bad for everyone involved.
I cant even recall anything from my own past that triggers this feeling but I've felt it a lot recently even in fake scenarios i think about.
>>
>>35519653

Why american pizza so thicc
>>
>>35519653
those grandkids are cruel they never bothered to call that pizza looks yummy
>>
>>35519653
Why the nigger would you order a pizza before people show up? Do your guests like lukewarm pizza?
>>
>>35519798
Not in one sitting but over the course of a day probably.
>>
>>35519653
The grandkids,even i find find time to spend with my grandparents.
>>
i want to cry now
>>
File: Koleso1.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Koleso1.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>35519835
>>square cuts
>Disgusting

The alternative would be radial cuts.

In that case, each piece would a very long, thin triangle: 30cm by 30cm by 4 cm.
>>
>>35519682
Looks to be the size of <3 large pizzas.
>>
>>35519653
who took the picture though originally?
>>
If it makes any of you faggots feel better, that was proven fake and someone just took a picture of their grandparents eating a big ass pizza and making a clickbait sad title for views
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.