[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you had THAT dream again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_1185.png (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.png
13KB, 184x184px
>tfw you had THAT dream again
>>
Dreamt about my oneitis messaging again after having ghosted me. It felt so fucking real.
>>
File: 1084923984.png (206KB, 390x346px) Image search: [Google]
1084923984.png
206KB, 390x346px
>>35519377
>it's a social anxiety even in my dream episode
>>
>>35519377
Y u do dis op?

7(7(9,9)
>>
File: 1466068509083.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466068509083.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>having dreams about mundane things like social anxiety or your oneitis
I bet you fucking plebeians don't have nightmares about Lovecraft-esque eldritch horrors every night
>>
>tfw you either forget your dreams entirely within minutes after waking up or the emotional impact they had on you as you woke up has diminshed so greatly over time that it doesn't even faze you at all
Is this what it's like to be dead?
>>
File: 1483761056754.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483761056754.gif
124KB, 590x333px
>>35519718
>Lovecraft-

More like Snoozecraft
>>
>>35519718
>implying horrors brought on by popular culture isn't even more mundane
>>
>>35519718
>I'm so normie I have to rip off horrors from a middle rate writer
Off you go
>>
File: IMG_1870.png (225KB, 289x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1870.png
225KB, 289x313px
>Had a dream where me and my oneitis were dating
>we were both so happy
>she kept laughing and whispering in my ear how much she loves me
>tells me I'm better than any of her other boyfriends
She dated my friend IRL
>she starts to make out with me
>wake up
I just want to die
>>
File: 1489159101866.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489159101866.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
What's the most horrific dream you've had in a while?

>on an airport tarmac somewhere
>I'm with my little brother and very old grandmother
>she's in a wheelchair for some reason, looks older
>little brother is pushing her, we're getting on a plane
>I tell him to be careful of where he's going
>he says it's fine
>she says "maybe to watch out dearie" in a sort of worried way
>he says it's fine
>he proceeds to blindly push her into the path of the plane's engine propeller
>mashes her head apart
>think of the scene in Watchmen directors cut when the child murderer gets his head mashed in with a cleaver
>only by lots more blades and in visceral, standing-right-next-to-it detail
>I'm just left there with him and my grandmothers headless corpse, the shoulders and neck are all mangled and cut up as well with bits of skull and gore all over the place

Only dream where I've woken up feeling horrible.
>>
>>35519902
so you are a cuck even on your dreams?
>>
>tfw the hospital scene from Spider Man 2 gave me nightmares
>Every nightmare that involved the hospital scene was traumatic
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (44KB, 527x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
44KB, 527x495px
>>35519920
No, by other boyfriends I mean previous bfs
She's broken up with him but they might get back together
She's also kinda shown some feelings for me, yet I'm too retarded to tell if she's just being nice to me
>>
>>35519377
I dreamt that I did heroin again, even though last time I took it IRL I overdosed and woke up in hospital.

what should i take away from this?
>>
File: cropped woffer.jpg (11KB, 196x209px) Image search: [Google]
cropped woffer.jpg
11KB, 196x209px
>dream of my crush
>we're sitting on a bench
>i look at her
>she's smiling
>she looks so happy
>i'm happy as well
>it's perfect, it's not even a sexual dream
>im just happy that i'm dreaming images of her
>we stand up and start walking
>but suddenly i can't move
>she keeps going
>and going and going
>she gets so far that i cant see her anymore
>i wake up in a sweat
>have this empty feeling because shes not next to me when i wake up, and never will be
fucking fuck
i hate this so much, it wasnt supposed to be like this
>>
>She shows up
>I tell her that she's dead
>she gets pissed off
>we fight
>wake up
>she's dead and I could have just enjoyed being with her in my dram, but just as I did when she was alive I fucked it up for literally no fucking reason
3 years of these.
>>
I had a dream about a shapeshifting girl who was incredibly insecure about herself who ended up becoming attached to me and emotionally dependant to me as a means to be accepted by human society because of her power. The dream took place across a few years and we grew up together and fell in love.

Kinda like that one hentai.
>tfw no shapeshifting gf who emotionally and unconditionally loves you
>>
File: dd3.jpg (23KB, 250x316px) Image search: [Google]
dd3.jpg
23KB, 250x316px
The dream that changed my life (for the worse)

>in a field with a river in the background
>there was a fresh breeze, it was probably spring
>most realistic dream I have ever had
>there was this girl with me
>I remember only that she had long, smooth, black hair, she felt like my 10/10 type
>we were just standing there, hugging each other, nothing more
>I could feel her skin against mine
>only time I have ever felt loved
>woke up
>realize what a beautiful dream I had
>realize that I'm never going to feel that feel in real life

That day I snapped. I didn't care too much that I was a KV, but after that dream everything changed.
>>
>>35519718
I bet you thought you were cool when you were typing this up, you pansy ass faggot. I hope you get paralyzed in front of your parents and the hospital bills put your the next 3 generations of your family in debt, you disgusting reddit nigger.
>>
>we're getting out of a luxury car
>at a luxury restaurant
>dressed in luxurious clothes
>she looks across the top of the car
>"it'll be alright, anon, they'll love you as much as I do"
>come around car and walk her in holding her hand
>wake up

the comfort and joy of that small scene wakes me up with longing. the funny thing is, it's always the same girl and I haven't ever actively crushed on her, only the morning/day after that dream--and haven't even really seen her in 10 years.
>>
>>35519377
> You get THAT dream
> Purple Aki chasing you through the street
> You skipped leg day and he catches you
> Last thing you see is a tape measure and a massive grin on his face as he chants "Hello boy, lemme feel ya muscles".
>>
File: eater of the smug.png (217KB, 1920x1480px) Image search: [Google]
eater of the smug.png
217KB, 1920x1480px
>dreamed about bullying cute girls and sucking my own dick
>>
>>35520174
what happened since then anon
>>
File: IMG_1281.jpg (14KB, 240x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1281.jpg
14KB, 240x290px
>>35519395
>>35520107
>>35520174
>>35520218
>>35519902
and the worst part is you can never get her out of your mind after that dream
>>
>>35519733
No, youre just a normie. Sucks
>>
I dreamt that I was trying to play a ukulele but it kept sounding like a cello. Like I'd strum and it'd be a sustained note as if I was bowing a cello. I couldn't make it stop. Woke up crying.
>>
>>35520213
l bet you thought you were cooI when you were typing this up, you pansy ass faggot. I hope you get paralyzed in front of your parents and the hospital bills put your the next 3 generations of your family in debt, you disgusting reddit nigger.
>>
the only girl ive ever had in 20+ years left me because im neet/anxious mess.

>in secluded cabin in forest
>knock at the door
>open it - its her
>burts in and hugs me
>hold her tight and dont let go
>she pins me against the wall as we hug and whispers
>i love you

Only death can bring me peice now. Ive taken up enough of this worlds time, dreams use to be a safe haven for me. Now im tortured every night by fantasies of what could have been.
>>
>>35519377
I had a dream where i was at a wwe house show then goldberg who was in the audience took out a assault rifle and shot a 9 year old in the face and he ended up running away escaping at the same time the arena was evacuating i cant be the only who dreamt something like this r-r-right
>>
>>35520496
Normie, dead, what's the difference?
>>
>>35520619
>is neet
>is mentally fucked
>girl gives him a chance
>leaves bc he is fucked
>somehow now this makes him normal

Youre an idiot>>35520619
>>
File: 1489258748502.png (336KB, 603x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489258748502.png
336KB, 603x453px
>"hahaha i'm over my ex gf already!!!"
>dream about her
>wake up crying
>>
File: Zoja_Trofimiuk,_Despair,_jpg.jpg (364KB, 1181x942px) Image search: [Google]
Zoja_Trofimiuk,_Despair,_jpg.jpg
364KB, 1181x942px
>>35520158
>had this exact same dream when I was 8 years old
>>
>>35520278
I just lost all the will to live. I can't do it anymore. I wasn't happy before, but now it's just fucking impossible. No motivation, nothing matters anymore because I know that even if I get all the success in the world I still can't get that feel, and there's nothing else that I want.
>>
File: galaxy wojak.png (491KB, 499x597px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy wojak.png
491KB, 499x597px
>>35519377
>It's an anon marries his childhood crush and wakes up to realise he hasn't heard from her in an entire year episode
>>
>>35520899
>only one year
nigger
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>35520929
We saw each other like once a year before this. She lived with her parents and they broke up, then she left the country. I'm currently looking at our toddler photos and crying.
>>
>Dream about meeting a buddhist
>We become close friend
>Knows I'm agnostic, persuades me to try buddhism out
>It's pretty chill
>Feel like life has purpose again
>One day the monk knocks at the door
>Wasn't expecting him
>He thrusts a canister of gasoline in my hands, leans in and whispers 'you know what you must do'.
>Go to town square
>Douse myself in gasoline
>Just as I light myself on fire, I wake up

Pretty strange dream, desu. I guess what my brain is trying to tell me, is to avoid buddhists.
>>
>>35520720
Well most of my dream was in the perspective of a child. So...we're the same person.
>>
>dream of girl that looks like my ex
>we're having sex

or

>dream of girl that looks like my ex
>I'm making sweet memories with her that I'll never forget

neither of those things happened in real life but damn I miss how pretty she was that fucking skank
>>
File: louise.png (140KB, 287x358px) Image search: [Google]
louise.png
140KB, 287x358px
>oedipus dream last week
>mom proud of me for getting a gf
>offers me sex/sexual favors
>really awkwardly and comfortably say no
>disgusted by the fact she would ask
>wake up

What could it mean?
>>
File: ww1gondola.jpg (75KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
ww1gondola.jpg
75KB, 500x650px
>>35521050
It's such a strange, bittersweet feeling. I remember obsessing over that dream for a while after I had it.

The only one that trumps it was one where I had a wife whom I met, loved, and lost in a horrific event, I think it was some surreal madness induced suicide, and then found out I had a daughter from her who them became the focus of the dream. It was everything from her as a child to a young adult with highs and lows in our relationship and reoccurring problems related to her mother's death. God it was such an experience I wanted to cry when I woke up but I just felt so happy about it, like actual love. the most fucked up part was that I was even younger when I had that dream and was so confused as to why it impacted me so profoundly.

anyone else here have experience with living entirely different lives in their dreams?
>>
>>35519740
Oh god that is true.
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
> get really drunk alone
> she shows up at my place
> we're talking, laughing, enjoying ourselves like old times
> suddenly I break down into what seems like heavy crying
> I'm actually just struggling to voice my feelings, but it's so hard to let out
> I tell her I'm not crying and she understands and tries to listen her best
> I tell her that I miss her so much, that it doesn't matter what happened, and we should get together again and make it last this time
> she agrees and we continue where we left off

At some point I wake up, not sure when. It was all forgotten until I saw this thread and it all hit me again.

As sad as the dream was, I know I could never be with her again. The person I wanted back so much is the person I thought she was, and wanted her to be. She's so different from when I first met her; it would never last long today.

Truth is, I just want love again, that's all. Maybe it's really time to put myself out there again. The wounds have had enough time to heal, and this is proof.

First I have a midterm to study for, too bad. It's about time I talk to that cute nice-looking girl in class, I'll try to talk to her after the midterm.

Thanks for being here /r9k/, even if I don't belong or am a faggot for saying this gay shit, it helps just to type it out.
>>
>>35519907
Thanks for the laugh friendooo!
>>
>>35519718
Closest thing I get is dreams where massive spiders that look like Black Widows descend down from the sky with their legs all kicking around.
>>
>>35521380

Well freud believed in reversal, which is what you DO want to happen being represented by what you don't. So you wanna fuck yer mum
>>
File: load screen tips.jpg (219KB, 611x388px) Image search: [Google]
load screen tips.jpg
219KB, 611x388px
>>35521732

but shouldn't I wanna bang her in my subconscious if that's the case?

I guess the lovey dovey romance me and my girlfriend have is kind of sort of similar to the affection my mom has for me. Oh god this is making me uncomfortable.

But my only question is is that I have an unrelated friend who's cousin looks like she could be my family and I'm not attracted to her because of it. Shouldn't that also not be the case?
>>
File: FaceApp_1487869013635.jpg (184KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1487869013635.jpg
184KB, 720x720px
>>35522193
>its a 'my family fucking finds me' dream
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.