[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVERAGE DAY OF A CITYCUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: farmer pepe.png (208KB, 964x771px) Image search: [Google]
farmer pepe.png
208KB, 964x771px
>be retarded urbanite
>wake up at 3:00 AM, get off my cardboard bed
>walk around my 20 square feet apartment I pay $6000 per day to get ready for work
>leave apartment building at 5:00 AM
>get trampled on outside
>finally get to car
>go to turn on radio
>radios missing
>take 4 hours to get to work because of shit traffic
>pull into giant parking lot
>Get out of car
>get mugged by black gentleman
>finally get up to office at 8:15 AM
>spend next 45 minutes before 9-5 job starts sucking off my boss so I can keep my job
>"work"(read shitpost online) for 7 hours
>actually work for last hour
>leave work, drive back to hou-apartment
>get out of car, get mugged again
>muslim this time
>have no money, so he stabs me and runs
>stagger up to apartment, can't go to hospital because you can't afford it
>stagger past computer, glancing at it
>stop dead in tracks
>"Dirty Redneck thread"
>swell with liberal retardation and inner city riots
>stagger over to Mac
>reply to thread with "Lol,white people"
>collapse immediately after clicking post
>die of blood loss, glad you defended he honor of the glorious city
>>
I hate the city. I moved here because it must have good services and infrastructure, why else would so many people live here right? Wrong. I feel like I live in a rat colony. Even my tap water is fucking poisonous. I only drink bottle water now.
>>
I approve this as a city dweller.The people here are some of the aggressive , meanest people i ever met.

Liberals are "tolerant" my asd
>>
>>35519663
>People I don't know at all, must be liberals they're from the city and mean! "Tolerant left" alright!

You're a fucking dipshit...
>>
File: 1422770190822.png (285KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1422770190822.png
285KB, 491x491px
>>35519754
Yeah because cities are packed to the fucking brim with conservatives, aren't they you cunt?
>>
>>35519061
Most cities besides NYC sf and la you can get a room for about 500-600 a month
>>
>>35519825
Depends where you're at.
>>
File: 1423021826830.jpg (542KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1423021826830.jpg
542KB, 1000x750px
>>35519899
No, fuck off. You're a complete fucking faggot. You don't belong on this board, antifa scum.
>>
>leave apartment building at 5:AM
>take 4 hours
>finally get up to office at 8:15AM

Rural math doesn't go further than counting your cows and chickens
>>
>>35519953
>"Some cities are more conservative, some more liberal."
>REEEEE ANTIFA SCUM GET OUT

You're a dumb nigger aint you?
>>
>tfw will never be comfy farmer

I hate this urban hell.
>>
who else /aspiringhomesteader/ here?

Tentatively planning to buy a wooded acre and raise some dairy goats.
>>
>>35520064
>ignoring the obvious correlation between population density and political identification
>critiquing the safe assumption that most human scum (or people for that matter) in densely populated areas are liberal
>blatantly ignoring all reason
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
Citycuck here. Way better than you describe it.
>wake up at 6:00 AM, in a normal bed in my apartment
>walk around my studio apartment I pay $250 a month for
>leave at 6:45 AM
>bike to work
>never been mugged/robbed
>get to work at 7
>get paid to "work" (shitpost online) for ~10 hours
>bike back home again at 5
>feed guinea pigs
>watch TV and shitpost some more until I eat dinner and go to bed
it's not so bad. it's actually quite comfy.
>>
>>35520159
I'm not ignoring the correlation between population density and political identification, I si.pley said assuming all city folk are liberals then pulling out the "tolerant left" meme is fucking dumb.

If I'm in a Louisiana city there is a good chance there is a good mix of political ideology.

>blatantly ignoring all reason

No. What's blatantly ignoring all reason is to REE out and call me antifa scum for saying something so mild as assuming people political beliefs just because you're in a city is silly.

Also the commie pic was a nice touch, call me a cultural marxist next time though, it'll be the cherry on top of your retardation.
>>
File: jewwithscissors.jpg (23KB, 321x265px) Image search: [Google]
jewwithscissors.jpg
23KB, 321x265px
>>35520306
>assuming all city folk are liberals
That's not even a far-off assumption. It's a perfectly reasonable assumption. If one is walking through a city and does not know anything about the people they interact with besides the fact that they are human scum and live in a city, it is perfectly reasonable to assume those people are liberal.

>muh Louisiana
Hillary Clinton carried the city of New Orleans in a landslide, with more than 80 percent of the vote.
>>
The city sucks if you're forced to live near niggers and spics
>>
OK I'm a rural person but there is one good thing about cities.

There are girls in cities. Like holy shit, if you're having problems with girls and you live in a rural area, that's one of the biggest reasons why you have problems.

It's a numbers game so you must have numbers.

>OKcupid matches in my home town and whereabouts
>20
>OKcupid matches in my semi-decent college town
>200
>>
>>35519061

>muh car

Nice thing about cities: you don't need a car. I cycle to work. It's a cosy 15 minute commute. Costs me nothing and is the only exercise I get all week so it works very well.

There are some things that are nice about cities. I admit that even as a guy who was raised on a farm.
>>
>>35520621
I live in the country and I'm thinking of going to shitcago
>>
>>35520708

Do it.

I went from a city of 300,000 people to a metropolitan area of about 3,000,000 people and it was a huge improvement.

At least now I can manage a date every two weeks or so.
>>
>>35520575
Originally go back to /pol/, stormfag.
>>
>>35520621
I'll trade places with you. Have all the ugly malnourished feminist minority girls you want bro. Just let get the fuck out here
>>
>>35520666
>I never got my driver's license and I cannot afford a vehicle
LMFAO
>>
>>35519061
lol that is not my citycuck life

>work 9 hour days every other friday off
>20 minute commute
>challenging fun job, six figure pay
>go home,to my beautifully furnished and modestly sized apartment
> fuck my azn qt gf
>we make dinner together and watch netflix
>then i play video games and shitpost in my office will she chats with her friends
>>
>>35519899
Are you saying NYC is conservTive? Even trump is actually more liberal than some of the former republican candidates, media hysteria aside, but even if he wasn't that's one guy who didn't even win his own state.
>>
>>35520831

I do autocross you faggot.

Still commuting by car is one of the things I hate doing more than anything else.
>>
>>35520826

Lol, sorry but if you're not literally a Chad looking god, you have zero chance to land a date in the rural parts where I grew up.
>>
>>35520233
>$250

Where the fuck do you live?

In my city it'll cost you at least 1k per month for a shitty apartment in the ghetto
>>
>>35520852
>probably have an office job
>have to deal with traffic and ugly concrete jungle scenery on the commute
>has money but no capital
>racemixing lowlife
>lives in a fucking apartment like a bee in a hive even though he could easily afford home ownership
>watches Jew-flicks and plays vidya

Thanks your contribution says more against city life than the OP's satire ever could.
>>
>>35519061
What fucking city did you live in? Detroit?
>>
>>35520233
Look you probably live in a nice, increasingly white city like Portland. OP is an (exaggerated) description of shit cities like New York or La.
>>
>life as a city dweller
>walk to the shops... takes 5 minutes
>cycle to school... takes 10 minutes
>cycle to centre to hangout with people... takes 10 minutes

>life as a rural person
>....
>driving for half an hour
>....
>driving for another hour
>....
>oh shit I forgot the milk
>...
>driving for another hour
>...
>anon's mom: what did you do all day anon?
>anon: I drove places
>>
>>35520896

>>35520942 was actually right, somehow
>>
>>35520852
Lot of normies in this thread
OriginLlllll
>>
>>35520982
Don't forget that if you take the backroads it takes even longer and the entire road is ripped open as shit and the government doesn't care about anything near you
>>
>>35520852
She is fucking Chad when you aren't at home
>>
>>35520913
>office job
i do engineering, so yes I have an office job
>commute
my commute is so short it doesnt reallymatter but my area actually has a lot of sun and trees, plus beautiful mountains, so the scenery is great
>no capital
idk, what is no capital? ive got zero debt and $250k conservatively invested in stocks
>racemixing lowlife
true
>lives in an apartment instead of buying
id rather save money and keep the short commute
>plays vidya
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>35520983
>actually right somehow, somehow
That was not some lucky guess on my part. Cities mean minorities, and that'll mean shit circumstances like OP. Portland is an outlier that is only getting whiter, which means the situation will be nicer than most cities. It may be filled with liberals but I would love to live there.
>>
>>35521024
City infrastructure in the United States is a fucking nightmare.
>>
This is you

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE
>>
>>35521125
>trains that take you everywhere
>signs
>every general product can be bought close by

Okay
>>
>>35520799
yeah let's call people stormfags when they're merely mentioning the correlation between political affiliation and population density, instead of some shit about gassing jews

idiot
>>
>>35521024
>government doesn't care about anything near you
Suburban fag here but is that such a bad thing? Overall the government makes things worse. I'll take shitty roads over a big government nightmare every day. Frankly you don't even need good roads if so few people are on them at a time.
>>
>>35521108
Also if I'm being honest the bike thing kind of gave it away
>>
>>35519061
>hyperbole, psychosis and delusion
Enjoy you Medicaid cuts and no healthcare, rural faggot.
>>
File: 1446054527913.png (749KB, 1264x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446054527913.png
749KB, 1264x1000px
>>35519061
My mother lives in Shitcago and I visit at least once a year. It's nice to spend time with her but I could never live there for various reasons (largely, all my guns are illegal there). She lives in a very nice apartment right downtown, most of the people nearby are either Asian or Greek.

My complaints when visiting:

>want to go smoke, so I have to get dressed and take an elevator to the loading dock, then get harassed by homeless; or have to awkwardly ignore the pet owners who take their pets out only to have them piss on the concrete just outside the door instead of taking them to the park within the same block.
>go pick up food a few blocks away, get harassed by homeless going and coming
>take train from O'Hare to her apartment, homeless begging on train for the whole hour ride
>of course she doesn't keep a car because "lol anon, you can just walk everywhere"
>results in trips to the grocery store, which is like 3 blocks away, ending with us carrying bulging bags (which we have to pay for) through the cold and amongst the homeless
>at the end of the day, take a hot shower to warm up before bed, have a nice cup of tea, put on a few episodes of whichever sitcom I haven't seen a gorrilion times on NetFlix, crawl into bed and turn the lights off
>NOPE, FUCK YOU, IT'S NOTHING BUT SIRENS ALL NIGHT
>MANAGE TO DROWN OUT THE NOISE? WELL GUESS WHAT FAGGOT, EVEN WITH THE BLINDS CLOSED, THE LIGHT POLLUTION ILLUMINATES THE ENTIRE BEDROOM AND MAKES YOU HATE YOURSELF FOR NOT OWNING A SLEEPING MASK

Sub-urbs are boring but enjoyably so. If I want to fuck around in the city, I can drive 30 minutes and then leave it behind when I'm done.

Ideally would like to live out in the country on 1-15 acres, somewhere near Austin (they have Google Fibre). Sub-urban life is just peachy in the meantime, though.
>>
>>35521309
I can't really afford a car. It would suck up like 2/3 of my paycheck. Also, I don't travel that far on a daily basis anyway, so...bike.
>>
>be citycuck
>live in a tiny two rooms I pay $1000 a month for in order to be surrounded by black people, hear them making noise at all hours and not know a single one of my neighbors
>drive 30 minutes to work despite allegedly living in the same city as my job because of urban sprawl and traffic
>work 8 hours with retards and manchildren
>always looking about and watchful because it is a low trust multiracial dystopia
>stopped drinking water from my tap because it tastes so bad
>spend all of my time fantasizing about living a wholesome country boy life
>>
>>35521393
From what i hear Portland is a great city for comfy biking, commute or otherwise, unlike say most other cities. People who bike in most other cities do it out of necessity, people in Portland do it even when they own a car. You may do it out of necessity yourself, but the fact that you don't have negative feelings about having to do it made me think you live in Portland.
>>
>>35521451
>work 8 hours with retards and manchildren
>insults retards and manchildren
>browses 4chan
>>
>>35519061
Lmao city life is so much better
>>
>>35520159
you didnt provide reason you dipshit you are just doing it now. Also you are big dumb ass butt
>>
>>35521510
I drive 20+ minutes out of my way to do my errands in the suburbs and exurbs, that's how bad I hate the city
>>
File: 1488878788507.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488878788507.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>35519061
cities aint so bad depending on where you are. i lived in an upper class neighborhood when i was a student it was neat
>>
>grow up in small, rural, mountain town
>Snow is great, neighbor had exotic animals as well as typical farm animals, kids are nice, can go walk off my property into the wilderness
>Move to suburbs of major Texas city
>No wilderness, full of Normies, lots of fat people, no hiking, everything costs more money, but a shit ton of jobs, easy to get employed, good pay
I understand the draw in regards to employment, but holy shit I hate it here. I am getting a trailer in rural Florida or Alabama soon, I need to get out of here.
>>
>the average urbanite gets robbed and mugged several times per day

wow TIL. thanks reddit
>>
>>35521960
sometimes I get robbed on my way to the police station to report my last gorillion robberies
>>
>>35521492
Not him but both Portland and Philadelphia are very bike friendly. Really nice places to live if you don't have a car.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.