[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That one kid, r9k edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1489442315712.jpg (26KB, 447x445px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489442315712.jpg
26KB, 447x445px
>that one kid who keeps posting tomoko shit
>that one kid who keeps posing ">tfw no bf" with some smug anime girl
>>
>that 5'6 kid with the "5'10 gf who loves his 5 incher"
>or something along those lines

not saying I disbelieve you but you bring it up in every thread, kid
>>
>That kid who wore a foxtail at school
>>
>>35519505
I know sometimes this is posted jokingly, but in my HS and college we actually had people unironically do this.
>>
>>35519459
Doesn't sound unfeasible. 5" is on the smaller side but still should be enough for most girls.
>>
>That one kid who made jokes in class but no one laughed at them
>>
>>35519532
I'm sure there was one in every snowflake city
>>
File: IMG_20161225_151735.jpg (7KB, 164x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_151735.jpg
7KB, 164x167px
>>35518886
>that kid who was homeschooled until high school
>that kid who the teacher was always worried about because I never talked to anyone
>>
>That kid who got caught looking at Naruto hentai in class.
>>
>that one gay kid who tried to use his sexuality as a quirk because he was a fucking loser
>>
>>35519552
5" is just slightly below average, but vaginas also vary in depth. They are on average roughly 3" but can expand several inches in order to accommodate for larger penises. This means, by the way, that you basically have maximum capacity on the average woman if you're 6.5" or more.This means the average dick fills the average woman averagely. Go figure. Anyway, she probably just has a smaller than average vagina, or, more likely, she's lying.
>>
>that one kid who's stomach gurgled so everyone could hear it
>>
>>35519673
>the average dick fills the average woman averagely
Wow, that's deep. My favorite quote now.
>>
File: Werk_it.png (144KB, 289x323px) Image search: [Google]
Werk_it.png
144KB, 289x323px
>That one gay kid that repeatedly sucked your dick in the bathroom during recess
>that one gay kid that brought extra virgin olive oil to school and used it as lube since he read online it worked and he couldn't get real lube since we were just kids
>that one kid that ended up smelling like salad and no one knew why
>>
File: smug.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>35519673
>5" is just slightly below average
>he believed the """studies"""
>>
>>35519725
Well, the only way it could skew is high, if the numbers are self-reported and men are lying about the size of their penises. If 5" isn't average, then it's above average, by virtue of men claiming their dicks are larger than they really are being more likely than them claiming they are smaller than they really are. If the numbers were obtained by actual measurement by doctors, however, then I would think that they are probably accurate. Unless you have some problem with the methodology of these studies?
>>
>>35518886
>that one kid who walked around the school for 30 mins everyday because he had no friends but wanted to look like he had
>that one kid who's friends made fun of him so much that it permanently lowered his self-confidence
>that one kid who wore fingerless gloves during the summer because he thought he was cool
>that one kid who left school early and now has gone insane
>>
File: th.png (100KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
th.png
100KB, 493x386px
>>35519790
>small dick scientists want to prove they aren't dicklets
>cherry pick samples to skew average

Boom. """study""" shows what they wanted it to. The issue is that some other measured (not reported) studies show larger numbers. Now which is more likely, somebody skewed measurements to show the average was bigger (and make themselves smaller in comparison) or smaller (and make themselves look bigger compared to average)
>>
>>35519881
All of the studies I've found had random selection or self-reported. Only the latter have much higher average dick size.

And because I know it's going to come up: no, my dick is not 5". It's much smaller than that, so I don't have a personal stake, I just have a problem with people casually dismissing scientific evidence published in peer-reviewed medical journals. Because obviously a random robot that browses 4chan all day is more familiar with the particulars of dick sizes than actual trained and educated urologists.
>>
>>35519938
>random selection

From which subset? If you randomly select from a skewed group, your random sample will also be skewed.
>>
>that guy who posts the same thread about some bitch he met on a train who also works for his company
>>
>>35519938
Stolen from an askmen article about the BJU study:

>Here's the long and short of it: Findings published in BJU International Journal of Urology found that the average length of a soft penis was 9.16 cm (3.6 inches), the average length of a flaccid stretched penis (easy now) was 13.24 cm (5.2 inches), and the average length of an erect penis was 13.12 cm (5.17 inches). The average flaccid circumference was 9.31 cm (3.67 inches), and the average erect circumference was 11.66 cm (4.59 inches)

>Dr. David Veale, of King's College London and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, and his colleagues from King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, looked at male penis size measurements across all ages and races via 17 studies with up to 15,521 males who underwent penis size measurements by health professionals using a standard procedure.
>>
>>35519505
The "emo" kids did this quite often
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.