[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Friends Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>Two years ago
>Quit facebook
>"Friends" tell me to get back on
>Refuse, since I gave them my phone number, email, Skype, and Steam username
>They use Steam to talk to me via text any way
>They stop inviting me to parties and other get-togethers
>Stop talking to me on a Mumble server we used to use
>Last time I was on there, all conversation ceased when I logged on
>Admin awkwardly mutters something inaudible at me
>Can hear familiar voices in the background
>Every few seconds I get a burst of audio
>Surmise that they are having a LAN party and the in-game keybinds are the same as the push-to-speak button in Mumble
>Over three of these bursts close together I hear the following:
>>...shutup!
>>...is in...
>>...he can hear...
>Log out
>Never log on again

How did you find out that you have no friends?
Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1485883002681.jpg (278KB, 650x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485883002681.jpg
278KB, 650x717px
wow anon... that could been hard for you to hear but at least you know now.
>>
How did I find out? Pretty easy the only people that text me are family and I go days without speaking to another human

I used to have friends though. That was a nice time
>>
Last time I saw a friend in person was 10 years ago

So yeah it's been pretty obvious
>>
Sometimes I think I'd rather be alone because I have had so many bad experiences in social situations. Like my entire life is a cringe highlight reel

But then I turn away from people and eventually even the people you'd assume would never give up on you stop asking you to do stuff

And you realize you don't like being alone all that much whether it's boredom or loneliness or a sense of worthlessness

But then all of a sudden you're 29 and you have no contacts in your phone and can't imagine ever having a true relationship with anyone ever again
>>
>>35518541
I found out around the third time i got ditched on way to college party. In my mind i was invited but eventually realized i was just in the vicinity of people who were talking about it and they didn't actually want me to tag along.

Then a guy got high and tried to steal my guitar, my old roomate recorded my meltdown and i became the "its funny to see anon in misery" guy. Everyone kept touching my guitar to make me upset. That guitar has been a better friend to me then any of these fuckers.

This kinda just turned into a general rant but i've come this far mine as well just hit post
>>
Go outside dipshit. You're all like "I'm so edgy i have no friends and that's all I can talk about". Have you thought why you don't have friends? Jeez R9k is full of social retards
>>
>>35518813
>You're all like "I'm so edgy i have no friends and that's all I can talk about"
That is the topic of the thread, yes.
>Have you thought why you don't have friends?
I've settled on the fact that I might be an unlikable cunt, but at no point in this thread has anyone asked for advice.
>>
>>35518813
>have social anxiety and nightmarish encounters
>get vague advice to go outside

Another Chad comes to r9k to tell people to just "be yourself it's easy" posts
>>
File: laughing.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35518813
Look at this normie with friends thinking he is hot shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.