[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all of the NEETs out there...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: CuteTrapGirlBitingIntoPillow.png (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CuteTrapGirlBitingIntoPillow.png
50KB, 600x400px
Eventually, your parents will die, and you will no longer be able to live in their basement. With no previous work experience from being a NEET for so long, getting work will be difficult...

If you're on disability income, what will you do when Trump takes it away?
>>
my parent is the goverment.
>>
>>35516945

See the spoiler text then.
>>
>>35516970
l'll believe it when I see it
>>
>>35517014

Well, you're probably going to lose health insurance. No reason to suggest SSI won't go next...
>>
If Trump actually takes away gibmedats from all the niggers, I'll be genuinely ecstatic, even if it puts me at a disadvantage.

But it'll never happen.
>>
>>35516935
I'll also probably get a house or a decent amount of money when my parents die. Also I'm British so free healthcare and gibs for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>35516935
They have life insurance, and they own the house I live in. I'll be rich while you work for your meals, wagie.
>>
well there's always the possibility that Trump won't be re-elected in 4 years and we get another democrat instead
>>
Go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on.
The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Of course outside of prison you were never really free to begin with because you're still bound by the laws of the land and the need of money for food and shelter.
>>
>>35516935
Rent out the two other rooms in the house for money
>>
>>35516935
>With no previous work experience from being a NEET for so long, getting work will be difficult...
>inherit parents house
>sell it
>split the money with my brother
>now have enough money to live for ~5 more years without working
>immediately start doing CC courses and charity work
>get a job a year later
>still have $140k leftover
>>
>>35516935
I would suicide originally
>>
I would inherit a house, land and some money all by myself if my parents died.
>>
I'm not american, so I have nothing to worry about.
>>
Trump is unironically not my president.
>>
>>35517629
What are CC courses? Also what kind of job did you get?
>>
>>35516935
Just wageslave

Tamagochi
>>
>>35516935
I'm [this] close to killing myself. Taking care of myself seems like a lot of trouble if I'm just going to neck myself anyway.
>>
>>35516935
eventually i will get heritage from my parents and will continue to live on NEET/autismbuxx
>>
>>35516935
It's hard to predict so far into the future, but I'll either just live as long as possible in the house I'll inherit from my parents, or if house prices are way higher here than elsewhere, I might sell it and buy a cheaper house somewhere else in order to save money and extend my years a bit.

Parents/relatives often say stuff like "You're going to have to get a job or it will be impossible someday" but my parents won't stop supporting me as long as they're alive, and after that I won't really care. Why would I wageslave most of my life away for decades just to possibly live another decade or two longer as an old ass man? That just seems completely illogical to me. It doesn't seem unlikely that there will be economic and societal collapse by the time I'm old, yet I'm expected to work my ass off now just so I can live and probably suffer even more decades into the future.
>>
>>35516935
Well that's a relief since my parents are huge enablers
>>
File: 1462236314081.png (338KB, 502x568px) Image search: [Google]
1462236314081.png
338KB, 502x568px
>>35520786
>having parents that will leave a hefty enough inheritance
I wish my parents knew how to invest.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.