[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuvk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2592.jpg (128KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2592.jpg
128KB, 750x747px
Why is chief keef so good?
>>
Is he? I don't listen to rap or anything even closely related to it. I cannot relate to it.
>>
>>35516227

Hes a nigger and I hope he dies
>>
idk his early back from the dead era music is good to listen to and not think about anything and just chimp out i guess
>>
>>35516227
apparently he is sperg
>>
>>35516227
Never heard of him. Link me his best song pls
>>
>>35516227
>casuals only know chief keef
but you don't know lil jay
capo
lil jojo
la capone
lil durk
montana 300
young pappy
and many many more drill rappers dead or alive that make 10 times better music that keef. c'mon man
>>
>>35517075

chief keef was the most charismatic and innovative out of all of them by far. get your head out of your ass and unsubscribe from pitchfork.
>>
>>35517075
>>35517897

Go chimp out somewhere else. R9k is for civilized people.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
28KB, 384x384px
How can other niggers even compete
>>
>>35516227
those fucking texts he sent to chicks on twitter
>>
>>35517897
motherfucker i don't follow p4k and haven't in 4 years. everything i know is from following these people on twitter and filmakers that make their music videos, thus downloading their mixtapes you weak ass nigga
>>
>>35518092

>nigga

bet everyone on this board 30 dollars you can't say that in front of anyone vaguely brown despite all the money you spend on jordans and reggie
>>
How is being 13 years old?
>>
>>35518268
>says the white guy
go ahead and call me a shitskin but I am actually black... seriously. and I don't wear jordans or anything because I also immerse myself in other genres of music/styles (mostly post-rock), I just want more people to explore shit other than simply chief keef (who is good) because not all of what chicago drill music is one dude.
tell me, who else do you like from the drill scene? or even the footwork scene?
>>
>>35518364

>not white either

GMEBE and lil reese apart from the artists you mentioned but i havent fw dril since 2014. the scene is boring, all the big players are too big for chicago now
>>
>>35518427
respectable and I also like bandz and reese as well.. I just want 4chan fake rap loving fans to level up on the game and actually know what theyre talking about because it isn't just fucking chief keef and "don't like" or "faneto" that's pathetic. just listen to young thug and call it a day if you wanna be that ignorant about music
>>
>>35518477

for sure. but no one can deny the influence and energy he brought to the scene. he birthed that shit. he's not the best one out doing it right now, but dril will always be his baby and Love Sosa will always be a genre classic. can't say the same about My Beyonce
>>
>>35518530
beyonce was a media/industry creation but keef was his own man. so he outshines her a million times over and he writes most of his own shit like a lot of chi niggas.
>>
>>35518427
>>35518477
>>35518530
>>35518658

You niggers sound like a bunch of homos glamorizing a bunch of degenerate apes.
>>
>>35518364
man bumpin Lightshow check him out
>>
>>35518658

beyonce is a cultural icon. even if im not a fan of her music personally, no one can deny the objective merit artistically.

Thugger is also an amazing artist as of late. His early work is admittedly polarizing but nobody can deny the quality and influence he brought with Slime Season onwards. it's just vogue to hate him if you're still in 2013

>>35518701

>i can't look black people in the eye so no one should enjoy their music

ftfy
>>
>>35518756
I liked young thug from his "i came from nothing" series until he got big. from then the beats the flow and everything sounded different and corny, he's not amazing in the least. he's a lil wayne rehash of an artist.. I mean he says he idolizes him so what is it
>>
>>35518872

i can't see that as all. he's so much more experimental in his beat choices, how he uses his registers, everything. wayne was definitely more lyrical but thugger is a much deeper musician by any metric. jeffrey was pretty boring though.
>>
>>35518756

>LOOK AT ME WHITE BOI IM TUFF

That's your only argument because you well know niggers are degenerates of our society and have lower IQ. Its no surprise that you idolize monkeys like Chief Keef or any welfare leeching nigger.
>>
>>35519318

black people do commit more crime and have lower IQ statistically. doesn't mean chief keef didn't make fun, culturally relevant music that influenced a significant number of people.

punk and grunge were movements of degenerates that glorified drug use, unemployment, and casual sex, but it's cool when white people do it isn't it phillip?

go listen to Swans or something
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.