[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had an e-gf? Did you ever meet her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Have you ever had an e-gf? Did you ever meet her?
>>
whats the point of an "e-gf"
>>
>>35515640
Met her twice. She lives in washington and im down in socal. We have known each other for like 3 years. Shes coming down for college next year.
>>
>>35515640
Yes and no. Turns out she was a catfish and a nigger on top of that

Funny ting is, I thought I loved that girl.
>>
>>35515672
what sorta things do you and her do together?
>>
>>35515640
yeah we exchanged nudes and argued a lot. Was shit, wouldn't recommend. I ended up ghosting her
>>
>>35515742
First time we went to the zoo and then got coffee and walked around shopping.

Last time we went to LA and walked around and I showed her my favorite places and went ice skating.

This summer im going up to see her for a week.
>>
i had an e-bf and it ruined my life
>>35515672
basically the aftermath of this but different countries not states
>>
>>35515809
How did it end so poorly?
>>
>>35515809
no one believes that you're a girl so you must be gay?
>>
Yes and no. I thought I loved her but she became so boring after all those nudes. Funny things is she saved up enough money to fly me over to her the day after I broke it off.
>>
>>35515820
not really relevant to the story either way
>>35515818
i dropped school and a lot of money (aus to us), once a year we'd see each other about 3 months at a time. people get lonely without physical contact and i had nothing to go back to
it's been almost 10 years now and it's slow recovery but ive got a job now so that's something
>>
>about ten years ago
>get cute girl's AIM from a random /b/ thread
>we get along amazingly
>over next few months get very affectionate
>never go "official" because that's dumb
>but start using L word
>she lives a few states away but my dumb NEET ass doesn't have the money to visit
>ends up getting irl bf, drama ensues blah blah
>they break up, we go back to normal
>we continue talking for a few years, sometimes off and on
>at one point she's a well-known r9k tripfag
>some more drama but she doesn't stop wanting me to visit
>remain a NEET so don't
>we finally drift apart

The moral of this story is I'm stupid. Now years later I found her on facebook and tried adding her just for the fuck of it, but she hasn't accepted. Probably has a bf, oh well
>>
>>35515780
I meant when you aren't with eachother irl
(looking for ideas)
usually me and mine skype and watch anime but i wanna think of more fun stuff
>>
>>35515917
Damn sounds rough at least you can move forward. I hope you find happiness anon.
>>
File: wd.png (73KB, 318x838px) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
73KB, 318x838px
had an amazing e gf who would have done anything for me but i treated her like shit and made her despise me and now the girl who sent all of these cute loving messages in this pic wont even talk to me or read my messages and calls me a stalker and says she hates me. fuck
>>
>>35515931
Ahhh well we share pictures of what we want our future home to look like so we both do the Pinterest thing. Then we send letters to each other by snail mail Cause its super cute and fun. Hmmm what are yall like. Gotta match it to you
>>
>>35515932
thank you
i haven't really been able to connect with anyone since
i worked up the courage to go on a tinder date the other day but he has oneitis for his ex who's been stringing him along for the last couple years
>>
>>35515990
Yeah girl dont waste your time with him. Hmmmm well connecting with someone isnt something you can force. It has to just happen. The best thing is to always try something new and not to give up.
>>
>>35516019
you're talkin to a dude
>>
>>35516064
Haha sorry man. But what I said still applies. You cant get bogged down
>>
>>35515967
i wrote her a letter but was too embarrassed to send it
>>
>>35516071
i'm not the person you were talking to newfag
>>
>>35515640
It's a waste of time

>grade 11
>talked to a qt country girl I matched with on an old dating site (before the days of pof and okc)
>she lived 2 provinces away from me (I'm a leaf)
>used to talk all day afterschool, stupid teenager shit that I would probably cringe at if I ever got a hold of those logs
>always talked about how after we graduate, we'd meet face to face, that idea just kept us going
>webcammed on msn messenger a few times, was always awkward but we'd make it work
>deep down, we both kind of knew that we would probably never meet irl and that it would never work due to the massive distance. Unless one of us was willing to move, but at the time that was a foreign concept to us
>eventually just stopped talking, nothing but a distant memory

I will say though, every girl I've ever dated has been a girl I met off pof or okc. But I don't make it exclusive until I meet them in person.
>>
>>35515640
Had plenty non-serious ones when I was a teenager hanging out on weeaboo forums.

But I've had two serious e-gfs that I ended up dating for 1-2 years, and saw regularly IRL. One was Danish (I'm Norwegian) and the other was American. The American was a neet so she'd fly over to my place a couple of times a year and stayed for 3 months at a time. Was nice.
>>
>>35516102
Dude its like 2 am cut me some slack I pulled an all nighter yesterday.

>>35516087
Have her send one first. Then you send hers before she does and she will get a nice surprise
>>
>>35515962
That kind of talk just makes me shudder. I know it's supposed to be cute, but I dunno, I can't get into that kind of teenage love talk.

Probably because I have horrible memories about talking to girls like this and having it either go nowhere or ending badly.
>>
>>35515920
She won't split money for a trip to go with you?

Me and my e-gf split the cost of my trip to go see her and because she understands I have money issues paid for my second trip to see her.
>>
File: 1479370841669.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479370841669.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
How does one even obtain and e-gf?? Tinder?/soc/? What apps???
>>
we meet up 2-3 times a year
it's not practical at all but at least it gives me something to look forward to

>tfw she'll inevitably get tired of the LDR meme
>>
I had an e-gf. She wound up moving from TN to live with me in MA. We had a child, my drinking got out of control, and she left with our child.

I'm now sober, engaged, and have a second child.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.