[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys like ecstasy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (101KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
101KB, 1536x864px
You guys like ecstasy?
>>
I like semen xdd ayylmao xddd
>>
It's a good substitute for intimacy
>>
It's st patties this weekend and i'm finna do something that will get me laid.

what are you guys doing?
>>
Thanks OP, now I want some right now.
>>
>>35515419
Most people like MDMA; it's awfully hard to be truly down when your brains being flooded with serotonin like that.
>>
>>35515419
Love it can never find good pills
>>
>>35515603
Dont take any "XTC" that isn't actually molly senpai

Test if you're really that skeptical, fuck that shit
>>
are you guys planning on doing anything for st patties or nah?

anyone wanna give me ideas on how to approach girls at the bar? I was thinking with my buddy but he has a gf and is short so idk.

how should i approach them if i'm by myself?
>>
>>35515604
You'll feel wonderful and loved while you're on it, even if you're a total loner no woman would even want to be seen in the same room with

Also because I got a similar feeling to MDMA the few times I've kissed a woman
>>
>>35515732
i'm not ugly, am i?
>>
>>35515649
>implying the blue meth-cut pills aren't better
>>
>>35515419
its literally the only aspect of my life that brings me any joy.
>>
>>35515950
>are u talking about blue bat mans there sick
>>
>>35515995
same but i've done it to much and it take so much to get fucked up now and my work said there gonna start doing drugs tests so i cant do any thing any more i think i am going to go mad
>>
okay so ive only had molly once and i barely got any effect from it. swallowed a cap, felt nothing for 3 hours then railed another one and had a slight buzz for half an hour and thats it. this was good quality mdma too. why?
>>
>molly
dunno why but I always cringe when I hear americans say this. its like something out of a edgy but not edgy enough a teacher wouldnt let you read it book aimed at high school teens
>>
its great, but the crash is horrible

I've only done molly, never actual E so I don't know if the crash is better or what. but I'm kind of traumatized by it.
>>
>>35518156
you need to take the full dose all at once, even if you mix it with water or it dissolves on your tongue you'll ruin it

parachute it next time and make sure its enough.
>>
>>35515670
shut the fuck up, nobody wants your goofy asses trying to mack on them at the bar
>>
>>35518242
molly = ecstasy = mandy = MDMA

ecstasy is just slang for MDMA/molly/mandy in pill form, there is literally no difference in active substance
>>
>>35518276
well they could cut it with meth or something
>>
>>35518254
i had 2 caps so 2 doses with zero tolerance
>>
>>35518292
Meth in most places is more expensive per dose than MDMA, but I avoid non-european pills regardless as the quality of MDMA in them is usually lower. Crystal MDMA can be low quality too, but unless it's very powdery you can tell if it's cut with something. Obviously all this can be avoided by using a marquis reagent kit
>>
>>35518331
in australia if youre buying pills and not capsules theyre all cut with meth and a shitload of it too
>>
>>35515950

Implying that if you test your shit you'll know if your pills contain anything other than mdma you fucking retard
>>
>>35518382
Local pills have dropped off in popularity a lot here, there are still a couple floating around that are decent quality (beige masterchefs) but most people just buy caps or imports at $40-50 a pill.
>>
>>35518382
would love to find some pills instead of MD caps on the Goldy hahaha

I like that they're a quicker burn. Caps don't have the same intensity and from my experiences give me a worse comedown
>>
>>35515419
No. I always feel weird no matter the brand and whatever household chemicals they put in it. I don't like the "synthetic happiness" feeling from doing it.
>>
Enjoy your brain holes you addicts
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.