[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BB/ BEDBUG GENERAL /BB/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I'm not even annoyed by their bullshit anymore. I can't feel their bites anymore either. I wish they didn't smell so bad though, I don't think I'll ever get used to that smell.
>>
Shit now I'm itchy
>>
>>35515391
Don't worry anon you'll get used to it.
>>
Bedbugs are literally my greatest fear. I'd sooner welcome death.
>>
>>35515533
I've come to accept them. They won't be leavimg anytime soon, or ever. The first year with bedbugs is pretty much hell
>>
>>35515595
I'm sorry mayne. I don't think I'd ever be able to sleep again.

Have you sought professional help?
>>
i got attacked:
>in a hostel in Germany
>go to sleep
>wake up in middle of night, feel itch on my arm
>turn on light
>small bugs all over the bed, walls, everywhere
>huge bump on my arm
>they start to scramble for shelter in the filthy mattress
>see one large red one walking up the wall
>it's the one that bit me, trying to escape
>unleash my anger upon it, smite it's body upon the wall
>blood gushes out of it
>never been back to Germania
>>
>>35515349
They're easy to get rid of tbqh, everyone kinda exaggerates. Just get your house heated. Bedbugs die at like 45C, if you get a guy to properly heat your entire house for 90 minutes, they'll be long gone and cooked. Do a few sessions just to be safe and they'll be a distant memory.

t. used to have bedbugs
>>
>>35515349
>be autistic
>get bed bugs

Retards+BB does not end well,
>>
File: 1421484483616.jpg (183KB, 1814x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1421484483616.jpg
183KB, 1814x1210px
What the actual fuck are bed bugs? They don't exist here
>>
Fuck these little bastards. I only had them for a few months but those months were torturous. Every time I caught one of these fuckers crawling up my leg I would catch them, toss them in the bathroom sink and roast the motherfucker alive with a candle lighter. I took delight in watching it squirm before popping like a bloody grape. Bed bugs are no fucking joke, I suspect one of them hitched a ride on my coat when I visited a theater. Haven't went out to a movie since. Years later when I feel something rustling my leg hairs I still check for the little fuckers.
>>
If you regularly do your laundry I don't think this should be too much of an issue right?
>>
I have them pretty bad in my room, I bought a cover and some of that diatomaceous earth but still have to put it down. My mom won't pay for an exterminator, we are broke as shit, so that's that. Just gotta walk around with bites all over like a fucking flea-bitten animal.
>>
>>35518059
No they hide in the walls, curtains and dressers. They can lay eggs on the hamper itself and in peeling wallpaper and stuff. You can keep them at bay but they'll just go deeper into the parts of the house you can't access.
>>
>>35516411
They're sneaky little parasitic assholes that like to hide in furniture, hence the name. They breed 10 times worse than rabbits so you can end up having literally millions of these fuckers hiding in one mattress. Then all of them come out during the night to nibble on your ass while you're asleep and you wake up like a kid with chicken pox. What's worse is they're impossible to remove without seriously drastic measures.

I had to torch my favorite couch and a computer chair in addition to turning my house into a fucking oven to kill all the fuckers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.