[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW CHART MONSTER COCKS BTFO!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1487234605919.jpg (165KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487234605919.jpg
165KB, 600x450px
HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW CHART

MONSTER COCKS BTFO!!!
>>
op is a confirmed micro penicilet
>>
>new
It says 2009 right there
>>
>>35515207
>tfw 20x15cm
>It hurts every girl I've ever slept with to take the whole thing

6 inches is literally the most you fucking need. 7 if you're fucking a loose turboslut that masturbates with cucumbers. Any woman that claims she's had 8+ inches is full of shit, I've personally slept with these women and made them eat their own words.
>>
File: 1479820786339.jpg (48KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1479820786339.jpg
48KB, 709x765px
>>35515207
>tfw 6.7x6 but i'll never get to use it
>>
>>35515207
>new
>2009
shiggy
>>
>>35515207
I agree with the chart because i want to believe, but unless each participant has tried a wide range of sizes the test is pretty inconclusive because they're being asked to rank something they don't have experience with
>>
>>35515681
Speaking purely from anecdotes, girls that have played with a wider range of sizes tend to enjoy average sizes the most.

At the end of the day, even if you don't fit the "most widely liked penis size", you can still find a girl (and many of them at that) that will think your penis is the best. Personal taste in partners is by nature a subjective topic, so with that in mind there's "someone out there" for everyone
>>
>>35515207
>dicklets make fake charts to feel better
>>
>>35515207
> chart begins at 4 inches
;(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.