[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 years old and I've never been on a date.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: angry suicidal feel.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
angry suicidal feel.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
I'm 19 years old and I've never been on a date.
>>
>>35515034

I'm 21 with the same story but i know there are much older anons like that
>>
File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
add 10 more years to that, a bankrupty, 2 DUIs, a minimum wage job, and you've got me.
>>
>>35515034
I'm 21 and haven't had a friend since 2012

I've never had anything close to romantic interest in me even though I've asked multiple girls out. I can't even fantasize a situation where I could go out on a date with a female.

I don't know what's wrong with me and it drives me crazy.
>>
>>35515034
Whelp anon I don't know what to tell you. I guess it's all over you might as well just end now. try to take a few normies out before you go, it might make you feel better before you die.
>>
You're 19 it's not too late once you hit 25 though boy you might as well donate your balls to science
>>
>>35515091
Same thing with me. I've been trying to figure it out for years with no luck.
>>
>>35515164
>turn 25 in exactly one month
You're probably right but I don't even fucking care anymore so whatever
>>
File: 1476343156399.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476343156399.png
83KB, 640x360px
Heheh silly baby boy

Try being 22 and never having gone on a date. It's basically game over at this point; no girl would ever want to date a guy with no experience at this age
>>
25 autistic virgin still keep in contact with 2 people
no job and a criminal record for having marijuana and xanax
might go to jail in 2 weeks for that for a 4 month stay
thinking about killing myself before I have to go, or going on the run
currently taking welbutrin and seroquel, haven't left my house in days paranoid and going crazy
I wish there would be a natural disaster economic collapse or world war so I could have a chance to restart
>>
>>35515077
> DUI -- drives, drinks
> job

Why do normies think they can fit in here?
>>
>>35515034
If you're still a virgin by 16 then you might as well kiss whatever chance you think you had goodbye.
>>
>>35515245
Minimum security jail isn't so bad, free bed and food.
>>
>>35515253
lel pathetic NEET trying to assert his will in any way. don't raise your voice or mommy might take away your computer, and you wouldn't want that, right?
>>
>>35515240
Well I lost my virignity at 27 but that was probably blind luck
>>
>>35515282
Being called a "normie" is in a way an underhanded compliment. Just so you know in case you were actually triggered
>>
>>35515034
I didn't go on my first date with a girl until I was 21. And I didn't lose my vcard till I was 24.

Now I'm 25 and have a khv qt gf (at least, before she met me).

It's doable.

>inb4 chad

I've been rated 3/10 consistently on both /fit/ and /soc/
>>
>>35515313
first guy isn't even me, i just can't stop laughing at the idea of a NEET trying to tell anyone to do anything
>>
>>35515253
>khv
>age 20
>been invited to 1(one) party in my life
>drank a few beers and felt awkward so I drive home
>get pulled over by cop
>license suspended for a year
>walk 6 miles home because too embarrassed to call anyone for a ride
>car is towed and impounded

that was my first DUI

>age 26 now
>still khv
>thanksgiving with family
>elephant in the room of how big of a failure i am
>Imustdrink.jpg
>get hammered
>drive home that night since not allowed to sleep at mummies house
>pulled over
>spend the night in jail
>mom refuses to give me a ride from the courthouse
>walk home again

am I really a normie?
>>
>>35515034
I'm just curious: would you be happy if a girl you like invited you on a date to some fancy place and payed for you?
>>
>>35515271
it's a rehab program in prison
1 month in general population and 3 months in the rehab program
I've been meaning to kill myself for years, was going to do it june 2015 but a couple weeks before the day I found a hole in a bitcoin gambling site.
I took like 40k out of the site and spent it on drugs
I still have some money left but i'm too paranoid to buy more drugs and don't have any motivation to do anything else
>>
>>35515034
I am 28 years old and I've never been on a date.

Shut the fuck up and come back in 9 years if you are still the same way.
>>
File: suicide stick.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
suicide stick.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>35515034
I'm 33 and I've never been on a date
>>
>>35515372
interesting. is the hole still available? would you be willing to collaborate with a fellow NEET who finds himself in similar circumstances?
>>
File: God left us.jpg (346KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
God left us.jpg
346KB, 2048x1536px
>>35515034
I'm 22 and the only hug I've ever gotten was from some sweaty old greek chef in austin who hugs all his customers.
>>
>>35515267
Lost it at age 18 in the final semester of high school. Doesn't help OP but you're objectively wrong.

>>35515352
They are wholly ineffectual in all aspects of life

>>35515164
>>35515241

Honestly if I was in my 20s and a virgin I would fake religiosity. Find a 4-5/10 churchgoer and just fake a life until you either can't stand it and nope out via divorce, now in the same place you would've been in anyway but minus virginity and maybe with a dowry or whatever christians do these days, or accidentally drink the kool aid for real and then hey life goes on.
>>
>>35515456
it was patched in late july of 2015
it was a sportbook where there were several lines + prop bets
what I did was parlay the under/over line with the prop bet under/over on the same game
this gave a +250 to +300 payout
so i bet both sides so I couldn't lose, and pocketed the difference
then I made multiple accounts used tor browser and kept betting both sides and pocketing the difference and cashed out
eventually the site caught on and banned/confiscated the accounts I was currently running
>>
>>35515485

Why the fuck would you let Cortana eat up half your taskbar
>>
>>35515560
its funny because i have a similar story but the site caught on very early and they ended up contacting paypal reversing some of the funds somehow. mine was a mobile daily fantasy site. i found a bug to where if you left your phone on the edit screen, you could change your selections after the games started. I went on like a 2 week streak of getting in the money and would sometimes change my picks in the middle or at the end of games. only managed to get like 500 bux out of all of it though;

now im like you, got some legal problems and considering going on the run
>>
>>35515632
haha thanks for the story, too bad paypal reversed some
bitcoin is great no banks to question where 40k came from, and tor provided enough security to keep the site off my back.
good luck with whatever problems you have, hope everything works out.
>>
>>35515693
you'll be alright anon. to knock off a site for 40k, you should use your brain and keep at it. all these gambling sites are shady and run by criminals anyway.
>>
>>35515747
thanks i hope everything works out,
i've been going crazy lately, but maybe i'll go on a jog when the sun comes up, and set some goals
>>
I pined over a few different girls in high school, never ended up hooking up with any of them. Had opportunities with couple cute girls never manned up.

Went to college stopped carng about high school girls though I still saw them frequently, hooked up with a couple girls, fucked 3 girls. Got GF, same GF for 5 years now bitches who wouldn't hook up in HS hitting me up.

Everyone gets older moves gets jobs and shit. GF and I break up. Summer fuck 3 girls, one from high school comes home for a week from where she lives fuck her too.

Relax you have plenty of time.
>>
I have been on a date, and even in a relationship but still a virgin. Would love to find someone or even have sex with someone but dont want to get arrested or caught doing so. I am even 27 to boot as well.
>>
>>35515034
>Almost 22
>Held hands with a few woman a few times, shit's nice
>The few times I have kissed a woman were awkward as fuck and completely terrible in hindsight
>Never been on a date
>Never had sex
>Jobless
>Still live with parents
>Skinny, minimal muscle
>No real ambitions, no real urge to strive for something
>Just want to waste away in my room, smoking weed, watching anime/early seasons of the Simpsons, playing vidya
>I know I could work out and eat a little better but there's no point in doing so
>Even if I do somehow manage to get a girlfriend it wouldn't last long
>I never look at women unless I talk to them, and I never talk to them unless they're working as a cashier or something
>I always think women do that thing where it sounds like they compliment you but are actually insulting you whenever they say anything nice to me
>I literally cannot imagine being cuddly and affectionate with a woman anymore it's just such a foreign concept
I thought I'd be used to feeling like this by now
>>
I was 19 on my first and only date, i was tired and kinda acting weird and didnt know what to talk about as a result.

> If i buy you a pocket pussy will you leave me alone.

I wanted to fucking cry and deck her but the waiter was next to me...
>>
File: 1372898751741.jpg (641KB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
1372898751741.jpg
641KB, 3500x4194px
>>35515034
You and me both bro
oregano
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.