[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to die alone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: suicidepepe.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
suicidepepe.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
I know it. I know it in my gut. Give me one good reason not to kill myself.
>>
>>35514385
Everyone dies alone.
It's living alone until then that is bothering me.
>>
Why accelerate the process unnecessarily?

>inb4 life is unnecessary

the act of suicide is even more so
>>
Imma enjoy my life
Imma use up this body
Imma die without passing on these glorious brain jeans
Peace
>>
File: Why The Everything tho.jpg (66KB, 620x828px) Image search: [Google]
Why The Everything tho.jpg
66KB, 620x828px
>>35514385
>>35514404

This thot has fugged me up too. But the thought has occurred to me recently, that many many people will not die/live alone, but trapped with other people they do not like or love.

Could this be even worse than dying/living alone? According to Buddhists, marriage is, like many other things, viewed as "raising the stakes" bc things can go well and be preferable to not having married or things can not go well and in retrospect may have been worse than not marrying.

I think we need to consider this.
>>
>>35514385
Because you don't want to kill yourself, you only want things to get better.

Also you will not kill yourself because it's extremely difficult and there are many many biological mechanisms in place to prevent you.

Focus on how to improve your life.

Figure out what bothers you. Pick a concrete way to improve it. Go through with it.
>>
>>35514385
Your reason to live is that you can choose to do so. I don't have that opportunity anymore. Always wanted to die and now I would prefer to get old. Ironic.
>>
If I get old I'm going to die alone in some nursing home alone, no family, no friends, no spouse, no children, no accomplishments, nothing. I'd rather die before I get to that point.
>>
>>35514706
>able to afford a nursing home
RRREEEEEE
>>
>>35514514
>I don't have that opportunity anymore.
what do you mean? curious?
>>
We are creatures trapped between the reality that we exist and the pointlessness of our own existence

If you accept this and set your own goals and gradually begin to create some sort of a meaning for yourself then you will be just fine
>>
>>35514722
I have cancer. So thats why...
>>
>>35514385
Dying alone means nothing anon. People like to say that it's the only meaning for being here, but there really is none. As much of a hippie as I'll sound, it's what you make of it. They are projecting their own insecurities about life onto you, and If there's one thing I've learned from 4chan, it's not to submit to peer pressure. They act like our most primal instincts are more important than knowledge and having fun in life because "I put my benis in her bagina for 5 minutes so I'm better than you"

Good luck anon
>>
>>35514819
What kind of cancer? Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>35514385

You've been wrong about everything else, why not this?
>>
everyone dies alone, that doesn't mean you will live your whole life alone
>>
File: No Osama.jpg (37KB, 485x366px) Image search: [Google]
No Osama.jpg
37KB, 485x366px
>>35514819

> I always wanted to die

> Then I got cancer then I wanted to live

> therefore the correct answer was wanting to live

Umm no, ur just arbitrary, is wat that means, cancer-san.
>>
>>35514404
sorry but some people really shouldn't try and be philosophical

thats you
>>
File: Shit Posting.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Shit Posting.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>35515193

I'm not that guy, but ur clearly a very angryfegg. Pretty much everyone agrees with that post.

So, y u so med, anon? Tell us. Let us help. Or at least be entertained.
>>
Can I have your stuff that you didn't fap all over when you off your self?
>>
File: 1482359887047.gif (197KB, 248x224px) Image search: [Google]
1482359887047.gif
197KB, 248x224px
>>35514385
Because you're not allowed the easy way out, You still need to be punished.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.