[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just be brave they said, try your best they said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: wojackhang.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojackhang.png
6KB, 205x246px
I told my oneitis I had feelings for her and she got really quiet and weird and said, "I don't know, I need to think about it. Let's just be friends for now."

WTF does that mean? I'm going to hang myself.
>>
It means she cares about you enough to not want to hurt you
Just not enough to fuck you
>>
>>35514235
this. you can't begrudge another human being for not being attracted to you btw. people have preferences
>>
it's a "no"

sorry bro

strongly recommend avoiding her for a while
>>
that's a "polite" NO
you could wait and try to have some hope and that a miracle will happen only to be crushed by reality.
Op kill yourself if you want, but dying for some whore is a shit way to go.
>>
>>35514243
I know but I'd rather her just flat out say no then say she has to think about it. That makes me wonder if there's a chance, I think it's fucked up to sit and make me wonder.
>>
>>35514318
she doesn't see it that way though. she sees it as "i really like to hang out with anon, but he has feelings for me. if i reject him, he will probably never talk to me again." she's leaving it open so that she can still be in contact with you.
>>
>>35514343
isn't that manipulation?
>>
>>35514362
no? she genuinely values your friendship, and is hoping that in time you can be the way you were before you confessed to her again. if the only thing you're looking to get out of her is sex, then break off the friendship now.
>>
>>35514390
>no?
are you some woman? you sound like.
she doesn't value his feelings. if she did she wouldn't be stringing him along and would just dump him entirely so he could start forgetting about her right on because he won't be getting what he wants.
>she genuinely values your friendship
there's no friendship from her part when she puts him in this condition, a genuine friend wouldn't do that. op is an emotional tampon.
>>
>>35514473
i'm not a woman, just not emotionally stunted like you. and what condition? he put himself in this condition by asking her out. she broke it to him in the nicest way possible that she isn't interested. if he doesn't want to be friends with her, why is he still doing this?

girls don't understand that attraction and camaraderie are completely mutually exclusive when it comes to guys. she has absolutely no idea how deep his affection is, all she knows is that he thinks a certain way about her now. she doesn't feel that way about him, but she clearly does enjoy his company, so she doesn't outright reject him because guys 100% always take that as a sign to never interact with a girl again.
>>
>>35514507
>and what condition? he put himself in this condition by asking her out.
he made his move and SHE asked him to remain friends when the only right thing she was supposed to do what to stop seeing him.

>girls don't understand that attraction and camaraderie are completely mutually
hur girls are soo silly lets forgive them for all shitty behavior.
>he has absolutely no idea how deep his affection is
yes. she fucking knows because she probably feels the same for some random chad.
>she clearly does enjoy his company
a friendship is not always ONLY about her.
>so she doesn't outright reject him because guys 100% always take that as a sign to never interact with a girl again.
and that is the only possible course of action. why would you keep hurting yourself and pretending you want to be a friend when you want more out of your interaction. she knows that and is milking on him to only then flip things and call him manipulative for being a "nice guy". fuck you, white-knight shit.

you're the emotionally stunted person here.
>>
>>35514200
>WTF does that mean? I'm going to hang myself.
means she doesn't care about you. stop seeing her and look for women that are interested. you should have that "oneitis" beta shit.
>>
>>35514603
>when the only right thing she was supposed to do what to stop seeing him.
your type of people are so insane, my god. there's no binary of either attraction or friendship in life. she isn't attracted to him, so they should never see each other again? how nuts can you get?

>hur girls are soo silly lets forgive them for all shitty behavior.
it's literally the differences between the sexes, dumbass. are you telling me girls and boys actually think the exact same things about social interaction? you're smarter than that.

>yes. she fucking knows because she probably feels the same for some random chad.
complete projection. and you wonder why you're so bitter.

>a friendship is not always ONLY about her.
then why doesn't he break it off? he doesn't seem to be interested at all in being friends, what's the use of maintaining this utter farce? so that one day she might graduate into liking him? that's unfair to her, and unfair to himself to keep that up.

>why would you keep hurting yourself and pretending you want to be a friend when you want more out of your interaction
exactly, why? why hasn't this guy fucked off? if your supposed true love looks your feelings straight in the face and says she doesn't have an answer, how deluded do you have to be to hang around?
>>
You don't come out and say it. That forces women to think and stuff, which they're really bad at.
What you do instead is either wait for them to approach you, or sometime at some outing, you take the alpha role in conversation among friends, show off your knowledge about relevent cool stuff, don't sperg out about video games, stay near her more than others so your friends get the idea, and toward the end of the event subtly (yet not accidentally) brush your arm against her. She pulls away she's not into you. She stays then you're good to go.
>>
>>35514200
When will you faggots learn? You don't go one some autistic speech about your feelings as if this "confession" is going to be the beginning of anything but a humiliating rejection. When two people are attracted to each other, things happen organically- no need for these melodramatic feelings speeches. If she likes you, she will give you cues and usually physical intimacy stuff like holding hands, kissing, proximity when talking comes from that.

The only time you should be confessing feelings for anyone is after you've been dating a while.
>>
>>35514200

she means she's going to think about it, but really it means "no thanks."

don't take it too hard, you just learned the answer to a question that's probably been tearing you up for a long time. now you can finally move on, like you were always doomed to.
>>
>>35514660
>she isn't attracted to him, so they should never see each other again?
definetly. she is not entitled to his friendship and is only being manipulative by trying to keep his attention when he is attracted to her and developed romantic feelings. she's exploting that. are you retarded?
>it's literally the differences between the sexes, dumbass.
the differences are not the ones you're portraying. women know that MOST men sooner or later want to fuck them. ALL your male friends want to fuck you and a good bunch of them develop feelings. women know that and they exploit it. she should show her "friend" that she knows better and get away from him if she doesn't want to provide him with his needs. and that's really fair.

>then why doesn't he break it off?
i'm telling him what to do.

>he doesn't seem to be interested at all in being friends, what's the use of maintaining this utter farce? so that one day she might graduate into liking him? that's unfair to her, and unfair to himself to keep that up.
yeah. and she is too exploting that by ASKING HIM TO REMAIN FRIENDS. she did it right after being asked out. SHE'S THE ONE AT BLAME NOW.

>exactly, why? why hasn't this guy fucked off? if your supposed true love looks your feelings straight in the face and says she doesn't have an answer, how deluded do you have to be to hang around?
AGAIN, SHE FUCKING ASKED HIM TO REMAIN FRIENDS AFTER REJECTING HIM. that's says enough about her.
>>
>>35514673
>>35514705
op don't forget to always show some sexual interest. don't be a nice guy that will only flirt with her after you've been friends for long. things will build up organically but you need to do your part and most times take the lead.

source: i'm a kissless virgin that doesn't give a fuck and gives relationship advice on /r9k/ to make people mad.
>>
>>35514758
>manipulative

new person jumping in here, i think this is a pretty uncharitable thing to say. women like being friends with men, this particular girl obviously likes being friends with OP, and it's not strange for women to try to maintain friendships even if they don't want the relationships to escalate at all.

i still think it's fair (and probably prudent) for op to withdraw from the whole thing if what he wanted was a bone-in relationship and has now learned he won't get it, but unless he has some kind of proof that she consciously and maliciously manipulates him then it's not really fair to assume that she is. we can't assume that she's any more socially adept than OP; they're friends after all. most likely she's not using this as a tactic but just having an honest reaction, just as much as OP is naively wondering what happened when to anyone more experienced what he got was pretty clearly "no." even if it wasn't phrased that way.
>>
>>35514937
>women like being friends with men, this particular girl obviously likes being friends with OP, and it's not strange for women to try to maintain friendships even if they don't want the relationships to escalate at all.
how is knowing that your "friend" has feeling for you and exploit him with that to keep his attention? stop being so forgiving of women, if the sexes were reversed you white-knights would be roasting op in your reddit homeland.
>>
>>35514969
she's not "exploiting" him you absolute buffoon. he has the right to get the fuck out of there any time he wants. she expressed her wish to remain friends for the time being after the guy asked to be something more, and he hasn't cut off contact with her entirely, leading her to think he wants to be friends. being disproportionately angry about her "leading him on" in some way isn't going to change that.
>>
>>35515005
>being disproportionately angry about her "leading him on" in some way isn't going to change that.
also isn't going to change the fact that it's exactly what she is doing.
>>
>>35515071
>she literally tells him she wants to be friends
>he doesn't cut off contact with her, implying he wants to maintain a friendship
>somehow SHE is the one leading on HIM

what the fuck else would she think? "oh i told anon i wanted to be friends, and he hasn't started ignoring me entirely and still wants to hang out. he must not actually want to be friends and only want me for my body, therefore i must keep leading him on!"

like what the fuck? how are you so retarded?
>>
>>35514200
MEANS UR FUCKED M89

But seriously, the second she says "I don't know" you drop her shit like a hot potato. If she wants to be friends, you can still be friends.
>>
>>35515105
>what the fuck else would she think? "oh i told anon i wanted to be friends, and he hasn't started ignoring me entirely and still wants to hang out. he must not actually want to be friends and only want me for my body, therefore i must keep leading him on!"

this is exactly what women usually do to orbiters, are you that new?

>she literally tells him she wants to be friends
you don't tell you want to be friends with someone that is in love with you. you either accept or drop, doing otherwise is manipulating the persons' feelings and not helping him to forget you at all. you don't make someone stop being in love with you by staying together, retard.

what you think that came through her mind and how isn't what you're going to answer selfish?
>>
>>35514250
And for a while I mean forever.
>>
>>35515215
kek
for a eternal while
>>
>>35515180
>all of this obligation bullcrap on the part of the girl

HE IS THE ONE STAYING WITH HER. if he wanted to, after hearing that she wants to be friends, he could leave. he has not. the onus is on him, and if he truly only wants a romantic relationship, he would have already dumped her.

why are you creating this ridiculous system where people are obligated to spell out exactly how they feel about someone immediately after learning something big like that you have feelings for them? why do you assume that literally everything a female does is to fuck you over in some way? is it because you were hurt by some girl in the past and now you're assuming OP's girl MUST be doing the same?

i'll say it for the last time here: if you really think that he doesn't want to be friends with her at all, then the fault is his for not forgetting that this chick ever existed after not hearing what he wanted to hear. if men only really want one thing from women, and he didn't get it, he has no right to complain when he then sticks around and STILL doesn't get it.
>>
>>35514937

>women like being friends with men

Translation: women like having a safety net.
>>
>>35515244
>why are you creating this ridiculous system where people are obligated to spell out exactly how they feel about someone immediately after learning something big like that you have feelings for them?
it's called decency.
>why do you assume that literally everything a female does is to fuck you over in some way?
we are not discussing everything, fuck your strawman. we are only talking about this specific case in which she is clearly manipulating him.
>is it because you were hurt by some girl in the past and now you're assuming OP's girl MUST be doing the same?
you're definetly a female or at least you impersonate one real good. that last stupid question is not an argument at all. just die, faggot.
>if men only really want one thing from women, and he didn't get it, he has no right to complain when he then sticks around and STILL doesn't get it.
he has all the right to complain after SHE ASKED HIM TO REMAIN FRIENDS. she knows he's in love and did the only thing you shouldn't do in that case.

also, you pussy-whipped faggot. my posts are being written exactly to show OP why he should bail.
>>
>>35514318
>makes me wonder if there's a chance
Let me just say this; there is not a chance. She politely declined. Act like it never happened and treat her as a friend while you still have one
>>
File: chokingabitch.jpg (68KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
chokingabitch.jpg
68KB, 533x800px
>>35515291
I fucking hate all women.

origainio
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.