[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your greatest accomplishment r9k? about a year ago i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: despair.png (165KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
165KB, 600x519px
what is your greatest accomplishment r9k?

about a year ago i made a post on here that someone put on reddit and it got 4 thousand upboats. the imgur has nearly 500 thousand views and i printed out the screencap with the views underneath and framed it on my wall

this is the greatest thing i have ever done
>>
I drew a pepe pic that got popular once

it's the second result if you google psychedelic pepe
>>
one time i was playing glaz on r6 seige. we were playing secure on house and i was trying to push the objective (in the master bedroom). i came in through the bathroom and threw a drone down the hallway. there was a castle barrier on workshop door and castle was inside just hanging out waiting on something. i walked up, turned to the door and no-scope headshot'd castle through the barrier. i still wonder how he felt about that killcam.

but yeah...biggest accomplisment....
>>
I busted a nut in a girl once
It's pretty overrated, honestly
>>
>>35514061
Nothing particularly great.
And besides it doesn't even matter since my life is so shit. Hanging on the past doesn't help, even if you have something to hang onto.
>>
>>35514097
damn, i have that shit saved to my comp already. good shit man
>>
>>35514061
You can't not post it now
>>
>>35514061
I started the skinwalker stories on /x/ until they snowballed out of control
>>
>>35514061
took a 9/10 korean girl to prom in hs
>>
File: f0b.jpg (208KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
f0b.jpg
208KB, 675x559px
>>35514097

this one?

it's good man.
>>
>>35514241
I'm pretty sure he's the "accidentally sat on my sisters baby and killed it" guy
>>
>>35514061
I ruined a girl's life and had her thank me for it.
>>
>>35514298
ya

Originale
>>
File: the post.jpg (59KB, 723x280px) Image search: [Google]
the post.jpg
59KB, 723x280px
>>35514241
the sad part is that when i checked the comments they all were making jokes about me as if i was joking

i was actually serious when i posted it
>>
File: Cat Eating Dinner.jpg (106KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Eating Dinner.jpg
106KB, 437x437px
>>35514061

I asked some questions that should have been pointless and wound up finding out a guy had bleeding stress ulcers recently, so I kept him from getting prolonged high dose steroids for pericarditis. Two teams missed this and would not have been caught if I hadn't been there.

Pretty pathetic for two years of clinical experience and 27 years, but it's wat i got.
>>
File: eyes.png (55KB, 447x163px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
55KB, 447x163px
>>35514061
committed a felony in france to help my brother escape prosecution from an elite french military force

This is 100% true but the instant I tell you the details it will cease to be cool
>>
>>35514417
the details are btw that

he was a soldier in the legion

he burnt his brand new ID while smoking pot, didn't want to get shit from his CO asking for a new one

I photoshopped off the burnt bits to make him a fake one which is technically forging french military ID or something which is a felony
>>
turned down a senior girl as a sophomore in high school

also my biggest regret
>>
>>35514444
you just got quad 4s,i think that's more impressive
>>
>>35514444
you should've let it rest in the mystery

nice quads
>>
I laughed at the framing Part, but then I felt bad because in this world who am I to judge what someone considers a high moment? Thats an alright accomplishment really.

I've lead an overall positive life. Ive also decided to make the most of myself and rey to choose the most beneficial choices for everyone when given the chance.

In this regard to heaven done too much that's spectacular. I've picked up some hitchhikers, and I helped friends who are low on money out of tight Binds. I didn't really expect anything in return, but would essentially encourage growth where possible
>>
>>35514462
>>35514474

this is a great metaphor for my life in general

crazy interesting shit happens to me but none of it is because I've acomplished, created or done anything of interest.

My greatest 4chan feat was back on the early trump generals, creating a massive controversy with fake emails that were blacked out but had just a little bit not blacked out to be able to tell the person sending these emails to this fake shill I invented was Katie Dowd, I think? the clinton head of online campaign or something

good times
>>
haven't killed myself yet
ochem
>>
>>35514356
That's fucking amazing in an original way
>>
I read a book a day for about a month during sophomore year. I eventually wasn't able to because school was interrupting my learning but I'm trying to start it up again
>>
I bought Battleblock theater on xbox 360 when it first came out and decided to make my own levels. Next week the thing I made got featured and last I checked its one of the highest rated level compilation things on there. I was really proud of that.
>>
File: ash laugh.gif (223KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
ash laugh.gif
223KB, 450x338px
>>35514061

>dominated stabbystabby in a tf2 lobby
>got a gf
>going from zero to hero in art after 1 1/2 years of training
>a couple of my /vp/ greentexts someone put on reddit and got decent upboats
>being considered to be a solid up and comer at ssb4 tournies before quitting
>beat cat mario
>ate 50 mcnuggets in one sitting at mcdonalds

the staff actually clapped for me, it was surreal.
>>
I made a 1 word post a few weeks ago that was "Menu" and it was completely original.
>>
File: poop.png (29KB, 488x167px) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
29KB, 488x167px
>>35514356
>poop
link to the reddit post.
>>
>>35514687
few
>>
I'm an Eagle Scout. That's about all I'll ever amount to though since it's all been downhill since then
>>
>>35514716
no way, you're using some kind of trick.
>>
>>35514713
That particular picture of the feels guy is known as slippery wet dog poop i believe.
>>
texted a girl if she wanted to date me in highschool. she said yes, but since i was too awkward it lasted a day. it literally consisted of me sitting next to her at lunch while her friends giggled. i tried putting my hand around her waist but she flinched. i stopped talking to her, i never even officially broke up with her

that was the first and last time
>>
>>35514767
no trick, just a lucky guess. Now I can't seem to get any at all, rip.
>>
>you will never contribute to meme history
>>
I got a nuke in modern warfare 2.
>>
one time I captured so many briefcases in tf2 that I got accused of cheating
>>
I made a piece of code that discovered an old archive image of a potentially hazardous asteroid 30 years before it was actually discovered, so now NASA's prediction of its future orbital path is a bit more accurate
>>
>>35515094
Go on..
Orgsnic chemistry
>>
>>35515284
Not much more to it than that without going into the gory details. The asteroid was first found in 2007 and NASA had gotten a few before that up to 2004. The observatory I'm at has a plate archive going back to 1973 and it popped up on one of the first plates. It's not hitting earth btw
>>
>>35515333
Do you work at NASA?
What do you do?
>>
>>35515345
Undergraduate year-long student project, I'm an Astronomy student
>>
>saved multiple lifes as a paramedic and as a nurse( on my own and in Teams)
>had an almost threesome with two very hot girls
>fucked two new girls in 24 hours once
>>
>>35514825
She's still yours then, my man
>>
File: Shower time.jpg (525KB, 1512x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Shower time.jpg
525KB, 1512x2048px
>>35514061
I posted pictures of my dilapidated trailer in a filth thread on christmas and got a bunch of (you)s.
>>
>>35514121
Hahah

Always get accused of cheating for wallbangs, it's ridiculous
>>
I'm the guy who constantly shitposted pepe images in storybro threads.
If only poopoopepe came around earlier, i could have triggered some of those fucking redditors.
>>
Hacked my grades in highschool. Involved breaking in to the office to get access to some of the more remote and important computers. Also I cheated in an online game and almost went pro because of it. But other than that my life is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>35514686
>50 mcnuggets

Amateur
>>
>>35514444
That actually sounded pretty cool. The whole forging and all. Also, you are a true bro
>>
>>35515333
shame its not hitting earth
>>
I drew a cat doodle that was viewed at least half a million times by normans on reddit and imgur. It was a thread on /b/, 69 get decides what OP tattoos on his foot
>>
me and my friend wrote the scrotie mcboogerballs episode of south park together and they stole it from us
>>
>>35514767
Culpability
>>
My ret pally is ilvl 909 equipped
>>
>>35516696
Paw
>>
Ive dabbled in psychokinesis,

Ive been inside the 322 Tomb

Ive seen Gray Aliens
>>
I killed a man and got away with it.
>>
>playing SOCOM fireteam bravo 2 multiplayer on the psp
>Joined a ranked team match at the drug cartel mansion
>as soon as the match started my entire team was wiped out by a well placed claymore
>now I'm all that's left and our clan's rank is on the line
>So I hunkered up in the master bedroom and fired off a few shots letting the other team know where I was
>they all came running up the stair case and filed into the room through a narrow hallway one by one
>I killed each one of them instantly with headshots before they even knew where I was in the room
>instant win
>opposing team calls me a hacker and my team is ecstatic because we just went 2 ranks higher
>from that day forth until the socom servers were taken down my team always mentioned that match whenever I was the last man standing
Even though this took place 10 years ago I still remember the entire match as if it just happened yesterday.
>>
I finished the theorical phase of my med school studies. It lasts two years and a half and it took me four years and a half (i had to retake four semesters).

Now, let's see if i can finish the practical part.
>>
Had a YouTube channel with hundreds of thousands of views

Got banned for copyright tho
>>
got like 7 replies when I made a joke on /pol/ once
>>
>>35514566
a book a day keeps the pussy away.
>>
>>35514061
Same here.
I got one of the top 5 posts on /r/greentexts of all time
>>
File: 1489456421543.jpg (125KB, 449x537px) Image search: [Google]
1489456421543.jpg
125KB, 449x537px
Got 35 killing blows a week ago on WoW.
>>
>>35516898
i remember i was playing a search and destroy match in cod, but I was away for the entire game
I came back and it was 3-3, last round, my entire team except me was dead and none of theirs had died, and they just planted the bomb.
In a best gunfu Ive ever displayed in a shooter I took out the entire team and disarmed the bomb, the round ended and my entire team was screaming and going apeshit at the afk guy saving the day

I felt happy
>>
>>35517338
what gun you use?
>>
>>35514061
I had the honor of bringing a new life on earth last week (medicine student on second year). I could feel the little grab of his hand in my finger, and it just felt like true love ,even tho babies don't feel love and they can't see further than 30 cm. away from their faces.
>>
>>35517550
Scar-H, the best gun
>>
>>35514686
dominating stabby is fucking easy if he plays spy if you're paranoid as fuck
>>
File: image.png (992KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
992KB, 1136x640px
I fucked a goth girl so many times in one weekend we went through a whole condom packet. It was the first time I got laid and at this rate the last. But hey, she was a goth girl.

Dick so bored we play connect four.
>>
File: Collage4.0.jpg (401KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Collage4.0.jpg
401KB, 1366x768px
>>35514061
I guess it would be my warhammers army, even if they arent painted to tip top standard. That or carrying a few soccer teams to win championships.
>>
>>35517628
>even tho babies don't feel love
Ayy lmao. Babies are fresh from the spirit realm, not long disconnected from source. You couldn't even imagine the love they feel
>>
>>35518068
Well, I bet I wasn't his first love at first sight. The thing is that it was a beautiful moment for me, and made me realize I will never want to go through the pain of havig a living being inside of me kek.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.