[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made an Ouija board and used a pendulum to act as a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1920w.jpg (214KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1920w.jpg
214KB, 1920x1440px
I made an Ouija board and used a pendulum to act as a letter indicator. I asked to speak with Dylan Klebold,and the pendulum spelled out "I am here". After this happened, I got scared and told him I had to go, and the pendulum pointed to "goodbye". Nothing seems to have gone wrong, but I'm freaking out. I'm unsettled, I did it alone. Isn't that something you're not supposed to do? I don't have any dead relatives that I've known, and he's the first dead person to come to mind Don't know why, but it's irrelevant. Do any of you have any weird stories regarding Ouija boards? Specifically after using them while by yourself? I'm starting to think I've made a mistake, though the interaction was not threatening.
>>
>>35513937
It's just your mind playing tricks on you. You're playing with a board game, Anon.
>>
It's your mind playing tricks but it's also real. Spirits are real. Reaffirm to yourself that this spirit will bring no harm to you and it won't.
>>
That wasn't Dylan. Bad spirits lie about who they are
>>
>>35513971
Have you ever used a pendulum? You can achieve the same effect by dangling a weighted necklace. Silently ask it to start moving clockwise, and it will. Ask it to stop, and it will. As I was asking questions, the pendulum would point to specific letters without my intervention.
>>
File: Brash_art.png (323KB, 640x316px) Image search: [Google]
Brash_art.png
323KB, 640x316px
Dont say anything like "I invite any spirits from the other side to come over!"

Be specific, or evil will come through.

Thats all I lnow about ouija
>>
>>35514023
So basically, I'm only going to be talking with malicious spirits while using the board? The thought that I might be being lied to did cross my mind.
>>
>>35514031
I said "May I speak with Dylan Klebold?" I made a point to be as specific as possible, talking with random spirits doesn't appeal to me and seems dangerous.
>>
Bumping out of interest.

wargjlonvigrfds
>>
>>35514081
>Hi I'd like to make a collect call to a Mr Dylan Klebold?
Now I dunno much about ghosts but I don't think that's how it works boss
>>
talk to Elliot Rodger next
>>
are all of you literally retarded?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.