[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret aryan homeland is northern Greenland, near the Fjords.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2583.png (63KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2583.png
63KB, 270x270px
Secret aryan homeland is northern Greenland, near the Fjords.

Deltaterraserne is the Aryan Elvish master race city.

Danish government is setup to protect this secret.

The inuits living in southern Greenland are a cover to perpetuate the lie of "52,000" people living in Greenland, a gigantic landmass.
>>
According to my Danish friend, most Greenlanders (Inuit) live in Denmark proper and spend all day drunk and bumming booze off of random people (if not the government). Denmark is forced to subsidize Greenland for these people to presumably get drunk all day while having their hands held by environmentalists which stops them from exploiting Greenland's resources. It's literally a giant Indian reservation that pretends at self-government.

But you wouldn't want to be intolerant and mess up the livelihoods of these happily drunk Inuit, would you?
>>
That whole country only has 50,000 people. That's less than the city I live in. Really makes one think how easy it would be to liberate and establish an Aryan homeland.
>>
>>35513879
>>35513918

Muh inuits, muh 50,000 inuits live there only on this gigantic land mass, and only in the south.

Shill away. The pre Inuit and native Greenland culture of independence I lives in northern Greenland they didn't just disappear.

I know.

Deltaterraserne.
>>
>>35513805
So is there beautiful Elven girls in the North? Is that what you're trying to tell me
>>
>>35514182

Yes. The master race lives in northern Greenland.
>>
File: greenland-actual-size.png (18KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
greenland-actual-size.png
18KB, 640x430px
>a gigantic landmass
>>35513879
>>35513961

Nothing gigantic about Greenland, its area is between Saudi Arabia and Congo
>>
>>35514348
how does this work i dont get it
>>
File: PocahontasWithPreferredDrink.jpg (24KB, 299x434px) Image search: [Google]
PocahontasWithPreferredDrink.jpg
24KB, 299x434px
Pre-Inuit cultures were jokes who got their beat across the Arctic by the superior Thule. But being the best Native American culture is like being the best drunk.

They're probably still drunks anyway.

>>35513918
Give 'em a few years and they'll be on the streets of Copenhagen begging tourists for booze.

>>35514348
Still bigger than Alaska.
>>
>>35514348

Lol. My thread made you shill. Greenland shilling incoming, "Scientist discovered that Greenland not big as we thought!"
>>
>>35514359

Earth is a globe and maps have to scale the poles to represent a 3d sphere in a 2d map. Areas close to the poles will look larger in a map.

http://thetruesize.com
>>
>>35513805

>a gigantic landmass.

c'mon man, greenland isn't actually as big as it is portrayed on a typical map of Earth.
>>
Omg. Legit Greenland shilling.
>>
File: 021814robj.jpg (65KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
021814robj.jpg
65KB, 480x350px
>>35514377
Flat earther detected
>>
You guys are so predictable. Same tactics, this caught you off guard so you fall back on same tactics.
>>
That's why you don't care about Europe.

Greenland is Hyperborea. Greenland is the land "Beyond the north wind". It's sailor talk.

Greenland is Atlantis.

Deltaterraserne.
>>
Your on r9k retard, this ain't pol
>>
Changing tactics now
>>
Europe is Evereska.

Greenland is Evermeet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.