[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern university education: >Have to configure daily schedule

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1487466020483.jpg (209KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1487466020483.jpg
209KB, 800x599px
Modern university education:
>Have to configure daily schedule such that one attends a variety of lectures which typically have suboptimal timing
>Have to take a shower and look presentable
>Have to take the time to commute to campus
>Must incur transportation costs to do this
>Increased time on campus elevated food costs as one will inevitably need to buy lunch
>Have to do laundry more frequently, costing time and money
>Arrive at lecture
>Professor isn't prepared
>Peers are loud or smelly or somehow distracting
>Lecture room is uncomfortable
>Professor spends an eternity scrawling some illegible derivation on the blackboard
>Somebody asks some retarded question, wasting more time
>Professor realizes he made a mistake and has to do redo part of the derivation
>The sum of the lecture's material could be learned in much greater detail in less than 20 minutes of attentive reading
>Instead nearly 3 hours of my time is wasted
>Repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>35513306
ha thats a cat
>>
>>35513306
Then don't show up
Professors don't take roll
>>
be safe, kitter

also uni isn't that hard OP, nut up
>>
>>35513306
Modern retards:
>if i read i get smrt
>if i go to school i get smrt
>if i dont think for myself i get smrt
>gee all these books are making me super smrt

little do they know books teach you what to think instead of ACTUALLY HAVING AN OPINION.
Fuckin normies i tell ya
>>
>>35513432

Read a book a day to get rich :^)
>>
>>35513432
this person is the epitome of "2 intelligent"
>>
>Have to configure daily schedule such that one attends a variety of lectures which typically have suboptimal timing
Sounds like a personal problem.
No you don't.
Yeah? Did you want them to teach you while you're in bed?
Did you want them to pay for it?
>Increased time on campus elevated food costs as one will inevitably need to buy lunch
Bring a sandwich
No you don't
>Arrive at lecture
>Professor isn't prepared
>Peers are loud or smelly or somehow distracting
>Lecture room is uncomfortable
>Professor spends an eternity scrawling some illegible derivation on the blackboard
>Somebody asks some retarded question, wasting more time
>Professor realizes he made a mistake and has to do redo part of the derivation
>The sum of the lecture's material could be learned in much greater detail in less than 20 minutes of attentive reading
>Instead nearly 3 hours of my time is wasted
The rest of this just sounds like you go to a joke of a university or you're a freshman.
>>
>>35513306
Why don't you just live on campus?
>>
File: 1482483891642.png (33KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482483891642.png
33KB, 300x250px
>>35513415
mine do............
>>
File: IMG_0744.jpg (133KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
133KB, 1080x600px
>>35513432
>tfw to smart for books
>>
>>35514853
that's because your major is a joke and if they didn't literally nobody would show up because the content can be learned individually in a trivial amount of time

engineering professors don't take role because if you don't show up you're fucked anyway
>>
>>35513480
> Have to do laundry more frequently, costing time and money
> No you don't
My uni's dorm closets had doors opening into the hall because they used to have servants that washed your clothes for you. Dorm laundromat is a downgrade.
>>
>>35513306
Modern university education:
You don't have to, you choose to.
>>
>>35513306

There's a lot of inertia to how schools are run these days and not a lot of thought to the general structure. Teachers are usually just interested in whatever they're researching or are just happy to have a job.

https://www.ted.com/talks/sir_ken_robinson_bring_on_the_revolution
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.