[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIRLFRIEND THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23

File: 1489006034969.jpg (41KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
1489006034969.jpg
41KB, 640x409px
This thread is for guys with gfs or wives. Robots also welcome.

Today's question is:
Are you satisfied with your sex life?
>>
I "accidentally" broke my gf's arm.
>>
>>35513160
Why'd you do that, anon-kun?
>>
File: IMG_2074.gif (348KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2074.gif
348KB, 500x338px
Dead. My relationship with my fiance ended several months ago. We had tons and tons of sex. My sex life may be dead for good but I got a lotta shit to think back on.

At least I can do damn near whatever the hell I want now, at the cost of loneliness.
>>
File: terry.png (322KB, 345x459px) Image search: [Google]
terry.png
322KB, 345x459px
i haven't had a girlfriend since high school, so not that good i guess. haven't had sex since last year.
>>
>>35513225
Why did it end? What happened? What was the sex like?
>>
>>35513268
It ended because our personalities clashed constantly and I couldn't find a job after leaving the army to be with HER. Tbh this is one of the more depressive points in my life. However I'm also greatly more aware of my traits and goals now.

As for the sex she was my first and I learned hella quickly how to do it. It felt incredible. It's the ultimate fulfillment. Communication between partners is damn important.
>>
>>35513196
I'm a sadist. :)
>>
>>35513246
Are you a mets fan or was that just a random pic you attached?
>>
>>35513507
i am a mets fan.
>>
>>35513487
That sucks. Leaving the army for a girl was retarded, though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>35513127
"Anyway, how is your sexlife?"
You are tearing me apart, OP.
>>
>>35513505
How did you break it then? be detailed; this is too weird not to ask about
>>
>>35513524
Awesome. I'm so excited for the season to start. Getting to have something to watch every night will be so relaxing. I miss Garry, Keith, and Ron. Sorry for being completely off topic in this thread but I enjoy finding mets fans outside of sports boards.
>>
>>35513548
I'm never going to compromise myself that way again.

If someone loves you, they wouldn't make you do that.
>>
>>35513127
is spooning really popular? i don't understand it
>>
File: IMG_2194.png (94KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194.png
94KB, 700x566px
>>35513576
Qwality post
>>
File: guylovebetweentwoguys.jpg (94KB, 970x729px) Image search: [Google]
guylovebetweentwoguys.jpg
94KB, 970x729px
>>35513611
haha it's fine, i feel the same way. paying out the ass to get mlb.tv here in college but it's so worth it. GKR and comfy spring ball are what i live for.

how you think we're gonna do this season? division/wc?
>>
>>35513624
It's not nearly as comfortable as it appears
>>
>>35513127
is this show any good?
orih
>>
>>35513650
I think it can be pretty comfy. I prefer it when she's the "big spoon" though. I'm the dominant one in sex, but being the "little spoon" is just much for comfortable for me.
>>
>>35513650
you need to find a girl with a booty my man. nothing comfier than grinding up against something that soft
>>
File: 034.jpg (682KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
682KB, 1120x1600px
>>35513127
Wish my gf would be more lewd and roleplay shit with me in bed desu.

Though it probably doesn't help that she doesn't know what stupid whacky fetishes I want to roleplay.
>>
>>35513642
Assuming injuries don't hit us too hard I really see them winning the division. Just imagine if somehow the entire year there will be Syndergaard, Degrom, Harvey, Matz, and Wheeler on a constant cycle with Lugo or Gesellman as a spot starter. I don't see many losing streaks with that. No clue about how consistent our offense will be though and you can count on Murphy ass raping us for 19 or more games too so the division will go down to the wire.
>>
>>35513696
This, I fucked a girl in the ass because spooning got so intense, we both loved it.
>>
>>35513650
i always thought that when cuddling the couple should face each other, cuddling is demonstartion of extreme trust because then you are exposing the most sensitive part of your body and let your partner touch it. also the sensation is much stronger because there are more nerve endings in the front side of the body and it is also much warmer than the backside of the body. also when facing the partner you're not just feeling her but you are seeing her and smelling her and all these sensations makes the love much stronger.

for me spooning seems beta as fuck
>>
my girlfriends fucked a handful of guys if I'm guessing correctly possibly 4-5 is my estimate, and I've only really fucked my ex, but i fucked her a lot so i'd say I've probably had sex more times than she has (maybe?, she's had a boyfriend for 2 almost 2 years) but shes had a broad selection is what I'm saying here. My ex was a virgin, so that was good, but now I constantly feel like I'm sub-par to what she has fucked before. She told me a couple nights ago when we got really drunk that her last boyfriend who she fucked until just before we started talking has a small dick, but then she told me about how a guy she fucked off tinder while away had a "huge dick" and she is persistent on saying that your dick length stays proportionate to your height, he was 6'4" she said, I'm basically 6" (But I don't believe her obviously because that's horseshit. But other than that we have a really good time during sex and she seems to enjoy it, but she hasn't cum yet because I probably have no idea how to make her without her telling me because I'm guessing she had some kink she hasn't told me about yet. but she told me not long ago that she'll show me how to sometime in the future.

never self self-doubt before so it's weird.
>>
>>35513725
>Just imagine if somehow the entire year there will be Syndergaard, Degrom, Harvey, Matz, and Wheeler on a constant cycle with Lugo or Gesellman as a spot starter.
stop, you're giving me a boner.

yeah we just have so much pitching depth at this point that even if a couple guys go down we're stacked. i just wish they picked up a catcher, d'arnaud has been hot shit since like 2015. also, FUCK jay bruce.
>>
i cant find anyone to love me enough to let me fuck them, OP.
>>
>>35513802
That's unfortunate. But not everyone needs a gf, anon.
>>
>>35513802
i always thought cuddling would be nice with a right kind of girl but everything else would suck in the relationship so i never tried to get a gf.

also i am creepy looking
>>
>>35513759
Same. O only had sex with my actual gf. She fucked 4 guys before. Feels shit.
>>
>>35513853
cuddling is prolly the 3rd best part of having a gf desu.
>>
>>35513854
we can suffer together
>>
>>35513859
You can't just not say the first two now.
>>
Its alright, I wish it was more frequent but we've both been very busy and stressed and tired. I just appreciate being able to cuddle with her and a bong and watch TV just about every night. If I had any complaint, its that I wish she made the first move more. I get women want to be dominated, especially my gf, but sometimes I really dont get in the mood unless provoked. Someimes I want her to just mount me and start kissing me until I pop a woody.
>>
>>35513874
sex is 2nd. 1st is being able to do cute couple shit in public, like hold hands, or kiss, or have her sit on your lap. best feeling of my life was walking with my gf, holding her hand, and seeing her laugh at a joke i told.
>>
>>35513759
>me and GF are both at 4
Feels good man. I think I've had more overall sex, though desu Ive been much more open about my past than she has.
>>
>>35513584
I put so much pressure on my gf's arm from my knee that it broke. She actually moan from that, lol.
>>
>>35513851
I do. I'm feeling physical pain from the loneliness.
>>
>>35513895
same her dude. My gf is crazy sexual but never really initiates. She just looks at me heaps and bites her lips and thats my queue. Weird part is she enjoys a middle ground between her being dominant and me being dominant, but she only hits that mindset when we're already naked, but oh well we shouldn't complain we have girlfriends.
>>
>>35513896
what the fuck? that sounds fucking boring. i'm pretty sure cuddling would be the best feeling
>>
File: topbait.jpg (212KB, 694x620px) Image search: [Google]
topbait.jpg
212KB, 694x620px
>blog mode engaged
I've been with my fiancee for over 7 years now, engaged for over a year. We've only ever had sex with each other, we started dating in grade 12.

I'm moderately satisfied with my sex life. The sex is alright; she's fairly lazy in bed and I have to do the majority of the work, but she gives great head and actually enjoys anal. I could go for having sex more frequently too, we usually have a week or so where we have sex 4 or 5 times in that week, then go on a dry spell for a few weeks where we might have sex once a week, or not at all.

She's had an uptick in her sex drive recently, as she wanted to go off birth control because she felt it was killing her sex drive. Again, kind of a mixed bag with that, as we're having more sex but I've gotta use a condom.

>>35513624
As >>35513650 said, it's not particularly comfortable for a long period of time. Your arm always ends up getting crushed somehow, and I've always found it impossible to fall asleep while squished up against my fiancee cuddling her.
>>
>>35513957
what would you know about it man?
>>
>>35513708
Tell me anon.
What fetishes?
>>
My gf cums far faster than I do, and at times that makes it feel like a chore for me when I don't always cum when we do stuff.
>>
>>35513127
Wew I can participate in this thread now I feel like I've made it boys

As for the question, yeah I am. Me and my GF are both virgins but yeah I'm pretty satisfied with my sex life. I'm kinda nervous about having sex and all. I mean she's on the pill and I can get condoms easily but... for some reason having my virginity is nice. Makes me feel clean . I know this makes no sense, but eh. We'll probably end up having sex as we become closer and are in a relationship for longer. She's definitely brought up the sex thing indirectly though.

She definitely wants it, but I'm taking baby steps as far as our sexual relationship goes. Like I only saw her breasts bare a couple days ago and we've been dating like a month. definitely felt them up on multiple occasions before that. She has really nice boobs and they're bigger than I thought they'd be. Nice and firm, as a teenager like hers should be...

We were making out and having sexytimes a couple days ago and man she said the hottest thing. We had just gotten back in town from spring break, and she said to me in the middle of making out, "I was thinking about this so much over break..."

>pic related was me after hearing that
>>
>>35513127
>robots also welcome
LEAVE OUR BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT PEOPLE'S SEX LIVES GO TO /b/
>>
File: abbs.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
abbs.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
Good thread. I enjoy reading these stories while I masturbate alone
>>
File: 130.png (426KB, 1112x1600px) Image search: [Google]
130.png
426KB, 1112x1600px
>>35514019
>makes me feel clean
I've been with my gf since high school and we were both virgins before each other. I still feel clean because it's just us. I hope to keep it that way. But yeah, I'm not really into degeneracy.
>>
File: heart.jpg (48KB, 458x460px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
48KB, 458x460px
>>35513999
Damn man, have you killed your dick with death grip or something? My fiancee and I usually have sex for about 10-15 minutes; after that it starts to feel like a chore for both of us. I've never understood the appeal of having sex for much longer than that on a regular basis. Sure, sometimes you're super into it and end up having sex for an hour or so, but usually the passion and desire has died down after 15 minutes and it's not engaging anymore.

>>35514019
My fiancee and I didn't have sex until a year after we started dating. We did a lot of oral and mutual masturbation, but not penetrative sex. We both just wanted to be sure that we wanted to lose our virginity to someone special.

That being said, she gave me a blowjob the very first night we spent together and started dating. She pursued me; she was having a party at her house and invited me into her bedroom. I'm pretty sure she kind of regrets doing that though, because she constantly talks about how I never "chased" or pursued her to get the relationship going.
>>
>>35513985
Incest role playing mainly. By far my biggest fetish would be mom/son role playing. But I know that she will just get the wrong idea if I ever told her (no, I don't want to have sex with my own mother).
>>
I just want others to feel happy. My gf of two years acts like my mommy, and while it is very nice, I wish others in this board could experience mutual, caring love. Maybe one day ill design a dating app for robots, and we'll all have made it. You guys are like my brothers, and no matter how autistic we may be, we have our place with someone.
>>
>>35514301
dude are you on some next level shit? you don't clearly understand what it's like to be unwanted.
>>
>>35514193
I would do this with you. You can drink my milk too, son.
>>
>>35514328
I've been homeless, unemployed and rejected plenty of times. I may not know you anon, but I feel for you.
>>
>>35514193
I used to judge my friend really hard for being into incest because I assumed he wanted to fuck his own sister. Now I realize it's like most other fetishes where it's fun to jack off to but it's not attractive in real life (ie. rape hentai).
>>
>>35514332
>tfw my gf will never do this, and even if she did, she'd probably screw the fantasy up for me by not being into it/forcing herself

Such is life, but I love her nonetheless.
>>
>>35514387
no, you do not feel for me. i am completely undesirable. NO WOMAN would ever want me, not even the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>35513127
On my second marriage. I love my wife so very much. Our personalities and goals in life mix perfectly. Been together 7 years, married for 3 of those.

Sex life is great. Honestly the only thing that I could complain about is that sometimes I cook too much food and we're both to full or we've been up all day doing stuff and we're too tired to fuck. We try to stick to a policy of "fuck first" so we stop running into that problem. We're really good about talking about pretty much all of our problems.

I wish she liked to smoke weed more often. And in a euler diagram of the music we each/both listen to, we can't stand the thing that's in our own circles. But she sings opera-style soprano and it turns me on so fucking much

>>35513624

It's very comfortable for cuddling but less so for actually sleeping, at least for me. If I pass out first when I wake up she'll be all up in my shit.

>>35513686
Yeah I feel you on that whole post. If we're going to fall asleep while spooning I prefer to be the small spoon because I like to be able to scratch my balls or whatever without waking her up. Plus my arm falls asleep. And my back gets cold so I love her being my blanket.

>>35513696
The ass is fat, my brother.

>>35513708
We started doing costume play for a while but it's hard to get to the costume part because if I see her start to take off her normal clothes I start distracting her.

>>35513738
You've never spooned, have you?

>>35513759
My wife has fucked more guys than I have girls; She's #12 of 13 for me, and I think I'm like #16 of 17 for her or somewhere around there. We're both each other's 2nd spouse. We were unexclusive for a long time before I said fuck it, bit the bullet, and started dating her for real instead of the fuck buddy thing we had.

Can't let that shit bother you. As long as your partner doesn't cheat, it's all gravy (of the non-baby variety)

> thats my queue

You don't even get first place in line?
>>
Pretty satisfied. We can't do it as often as we'd like mostly because we live with people who never fucking leave the house so it's awkward.

When we do have it it's fucking wild 10/10. If we decide to try and be silent while they're downstairs it's kinda mediocre because can't go hard in the paint due to noise. Mostly bed makes noise but the walls are somewhat thin.

Any tips on where to get cheap birth control in US?
>>
>>35513896
every time I get drunk with my friends people tell me I should get a gf, but nobody ever explains what's so great about it. probably because they're hammered I guess. nobody ever mentions stuff like though, I've always kind of felt that a relationship wasn't worth the effort.
>>
>>35514430
>You don't even get first place in line?

kek good one anon, and thanks for the advice
>>
>>35513127

we haven't had the chance to pork yet (snow cucked me for tomorrow) but next week will be our first time.

We've taking a liking to fooling around in public but the blue balls has been killing me.
>>
>>35514416
Well, if you ever want mommy to take care of you, or you want to fuck mommy as you feed from her tit, you know where to find me.
>>
>>35514488
for me it was all about intimacy. i'm really sensitive to touch so having another human being be willing to touch, and actually want to often, was incredible. i just feel like having this connection with someone who you find gorgeous is so incredible.

when i hooked up with a truly beautiful girl for the first time i was over the moon, not because we hooked up, but because a girl who i found so mind-blowingly beautiful wanted to be with me, and touch me, and kiss me. sorry if that's just a bunch of gibberish, but it's just my thoughts.
>>
>>35514143
I can see that. I'll hopefully get to that point with her. If it's just us, then we're not throwing our genitals around too many places I guess.

>>35514150
That makes me feel better anon, that I'm not the only one who's taken it pretty slow as far as that thing goes.

>>35514301
this touched me to read man
>no matter how autistic we may be, we may have our place with someone

I feel like that's going to be one of those things I remember for the rest of my life. that was a profound quote, like unironically

>>35514534
pretty hot stuff anon
>>
>>35514389
I kinda did the same to my best friend since he was really into futa hentai. But when I compared it to my own fetish and realized it just stayed in a realm of fantasy, I came to understand where he was coming from.

That's the thing most people don't get, some of us don't get off to the literal incarnation of the fetish, some of us just enjoy the idea of it.

>>35514534
as long as mommy is thicc with oversized boobs, I'm game
>>
>>35513127
>Are you satisfied with your sex life?

Yeah mostly.

I just wish she'd suck my dick more often.
>>
>>35514468
>we live with people who never fucking leave the house
Reason #458 not to have kids

On that subject: other married folk here, have or intend to have kids? Thank fuck we're on the same page but her family won't shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>35514593
I mean, I've never come across anybody else who has waited that long to have sex with their partner, but then again, this was my first relationship. I think a lot of people just kind of "get it over with" when they're in their teens because they're horny teenagers and don't have an idealized/romanticized notion of relationships.

>>35514640
My fiancee and I have agreed that we definitely won't be having kids before 30, but she's kind of wishy-washy on wanting to have kids at all. That being said, I definitely want kids at some point and it'll be a legitimate deal-breaker if she decides that she doesn't (I doubt that she'd decide that way though).
>>
File: reEEEEEEE.jpg (34KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
reEEEEEEE.jpg
34KB, 895x895px
This thread is making me ANGRY
>>
>>35514573
not at all, I can tell how important it is to you, thanks for sharing
>>
>>35514619
What kind of mommy would I be if I didn't have a child-bearing body and milky titties? You're making me upset son. Come here and give me a hug to make it up to me.
>>
>>35514301
You're a real pal.

>>35514623
This is going to sound like a humblebrag, but my wife loves giving me head and I'm just not really a fan of it. I mean when I finally cum it feels great, but it's hard for me to get there. I need to have that body-against-body feel to properly cum.

We're both big fans of the cunnilingus though, I could eat that for days

>>35514573
It ain't gibberish, man. I feel you.
>>
>>35514593
you did quote it wrong though just saying
>>
>>35514430
>We started doing costume play for a while but it's hard to get to the costume part because if I see her start to take off her normal clothes I start distracting her.

I imagine that if we tried doing costume stuff, things just wouldn't play out that well. My gf can't even dirty talk regularly without me goading her to do so. Getting her to dirty talk while staying in character (assuming she's into the idea) would be a huge hurdle.

Like shit I'd love to do stupidly vanilla shit like teacher & student, nurse/doctor & patient, etc. but she's just way too much of a prude.
>>
>>35513127
Don't welcome me faggot this isnt the board for this shit, if I wanted to see this I'd go to normiebook or reddit. Fuck off and be a happy faggot somewhere else. I dont need these constant reminders to let me know I fucking hate my life.
>>
>>35514668
Whereas for me, if she suddenly did a major 360 and decided she wanted kids it would be a dealbreaker. That and infidelity are the only things I absolutely without question won't accept.
>>
>>35514640
>On that subject: other married folk here, have or intend to have kids? Thank fuck we're on the same page but her family won't shut the fuck up about it.

not married but been with gf for a long time. family bothers us about it maybe every once and a while. We're just kinda like bitch we're still mid 20s and don't really have great income why would we have a kid. Not to mention we don't really want to. She says she hates kids but i think she still kinda wants some deep down.

I wouldn't mind her getting some pregnancy boobies tho
>>
>>35514740

Normals love to brag about their lives to anyone who will listen. This is especially to those who they find are inferior. Bragging on r9k is like taking heroin to them.
>>
>>35514739
We don't do roleplay when we do costumes, I just really get off on taking fancy/silly clothes off her.

Actually that's another problem in the bedroom with us: she wants to strip quickly and jump in bed, but I like to slowly peel her clothes off her. At least she always leaves her panties on, that's my favorite part.
>>
why would i come here to tell virgin teenagers how i fuck her
>>
>>35514740
>>35514780
>my life sucks so I'm better than you
>>
>>35514805
why would you come here in the first place to say that
>>
>>35514640
>On that subject: other married folk here, have or intend to have kids?

Not married, but I intend to have kids and so does the gf. Might be my traditional instincts kicking in, I see it as a right of passage. I don't see a point to spending the rest of your life to 1 woman unless you want to share something as exclusive as combining dna to make life. Something very symbolic about it to me.

Like tbqh, if I never intend on having kids, I'd be the biggest manwhore. Never truly settling down with anyone, just fucking any girl I find attractive or would fulfill my fetishes.
>>
>>35514812
When did I imply superiority? Damn you are stupid as fuck, go post this shit on some other site not one dedicated to people not in relationships.

SAGE
>>
>>35514593
>>35514700
Thanks for reading what I said. I was listening to music when I just started thinking about myself as a person. I had extremely bad acne, but i went to a dermatologist for a few years, and got everything cleared up. I started looking online for haircuts to get instead of some terrible long, unkempt hair. I had no money, my parents kicked me out, and I had never seriously talked to a woman, and I felt I had zero chance whatsoever. My uncle was kind enough to take me in, and let me work with him to earn money. After saving up for a couple of months, I decided to try and wear more sensible, causal clothes, and overall make me a more approachable person. I genuinely wanted to kill myself three years prior because I thought I was such a nuisance; an ugly, good for nothing person. I'm feeling pretty emotional, but I truly think that all of us can have a chance with someone else. I'm still having trouble looking for a job, but everything will be alright.
>>
File: 1420670977764.png (176KB, 512x289px) Image search: [Google]
1420670977764.png
176KB, 512x289px
>>35513127
get out normo

GET
OUT
GET
OUT
GET
OUTTT

YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HEREEEEEE
>>
married for 7 years been together 10 (since high school) sex between 1-4 times a night

were both white and attractive though and maintained our attractiveness

we dont do buttstuff and ive never felt the compulsion
>>
>>35514812

No one said that. Hell, no one even implied it.
>>
>>35514700
>This is going to sound like a humblebrag, but my wife loves giving me head and I'm just not really a fan of it. I mean when I finally cum it feels great, but it's hard for me to get there. I need to have that body-against-body feel to properly cum.
>We're both big fans of the cunnilingus though, I could eat that for days

This is literally the opposite of my relationship.

Oh well.
>>
>>35514860
>I don't see a point to spending the rest of your life to 1 woman
Mutual benefits
Enjoyment of monogamy in and of itself
Fear of disease (I'm a hypochondriac and a mysophobe)
>>35514906
We'll keep posting here.
>>35514907
Glad to hear you've come up in life.
>>35514906
>>35514920
Pretty defensive
>>
File: cattingintensifies.gif (570KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
cattingintensifies.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>35514748
Yeah, infidelity is a deal-breaker for sure, lol.

A friend of mine (young, very attractive physically/psychologically/emotionally, I have a crush on her, blah blah blah) recently decided to make her relationship an open relationship. First thing I thought was, "how the hell is your boyfriend okay with this?" Then she told me that some of her other friends asked her how they could fit into her and her boyfriend's arrangement, which just made me think, "SERIOUSLY, how is he okay with this?" I mean, even as much as I'm attracted to her, I wouldn't deign to ask her to get into her relationship, even if I was single. It's just so ridiculously absurd to me that people who are together can be comfortable with having their significant other fuck other people.

I don't think I could cheat on my fiancee, if only for the simple fact that I respect her way too much to hurt her like that. Hell, I feel guilty for having a crush on another girl, even if I have no intention of acting on it.

>>35514795
Crotch-less panties are amazing. My fiancee recently bought some lingerie, a red pair of crotch-less panties with a bra that has "peek-a-boo" windows on the tits; and a white pair of crotchless panties with a garter belt and thigh-highs. Oomph. Fuckin' sexy as hell.

>>35514913
Buttstuff (female) is great, friendo. You should consider it. It really forces you to go slow and savour the intimacy (which is kind of nice for me, since both my fiancee and I like just going to pound-town and fucking loudly and roughly).
>>
>>35514957
I've only ever been with one girl who just flat-out didn't like receiving oral. Wasn't really sure how to go about it because that's kind of my main move, know what I mean?

She wanted me to slap her face and squeeze her hands so hard it hurt, and I'm just not into causing (or receiving) pain. My wife likes getting slapped on the ass and I've finally gotten to where I can get into it.
>>
>>35513127
>all these people ITT justifying having hoe GFs and working on their second/third marriages

Never stopped loving being single, desu.

Invested in HTC Vive and a new auto device from fleshlight that syncs with VR. Fuck all the girlfriend noise; just smoke dank and bust a fat nut in your pre-warmed 180RPM fuck-warp.

All the best part of a relationship with none of the period, cattiness, emotional mood swings, or expectations.
>>
>>35514795
I mean, roleplay isn't a necessity. Last halloween we made our own costumes and I got her to dress as pic related since she has the knockers to fill the role. When she tried the costume on the first time, I went to town on her without saying a word.

For me, the costume just needs to be a massive tease, pushing me to the point where I want to ravage her. Having things come off slowly would just ruin the visual of the costume and make me lose steam, it just needs to come off in one go.
>>
>>35514971
I mean that's not really even infidelity. I agree I could never do the open relationship thing, even if it was just her wanting me to fuck other girls or something. Again: hypochondriac++

But man I've known a couple people (both sexes) that had their partner cheat on them and they stayed together. I'm like "HOW THE FUCK"
In both cases they had kids, and while they said that wasn't the sole reason, I don't believe them.
>>
>>35514965
Don't get me wrong, being a 1 woman guy is incredibly satisfying for all those reasons and more. But for me, the possibility of having kids with her and assuring she has "good genes" for it, that's a huge part of the appeal of being monogamous. I'm just saying that if I was settled on the idea of never having kids, I wouldn't bother with monogamy.
>>
>>35515001
>For me, the costume just needs to be a massive tease, pushing me to the point where I want to ravage her.

I like being teased. It's titillating. I also really like teasing her like going down until she's close to orgasm then stopping for a little while. She has a sexy whine.

>>35514996
>I bet those grapes are sour
>>
File: oldman.jpg (19KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
oldman.jpg
19KB, 621x414px
I am 44 and have been married 20 years, I haven't had sex in 10 years

My wife is very fat (she wasn't until about 18 years ago) and claims that sex is too painful for her. I catch her masturbating to pictures of other men (sometimes on /soc/) but she claims that 'sex is different because a penis is made of protein and protein absorbs fat and I don't want to suck up your penis'.

I don't care anymore, I have sex with hookers lol. She will die soon anyway, she had a stroke 2 years ago from shitting too hard so now I cook her plenty of lentils and split peas for the fibre. Lots of shitting, one will finish her.
>>
>>35514965
Normals really are this fucking stupid. I don't come here to have relationships waved in my fucking face it's the one place where I'm not constantly bombarded by it in my life. Obviously a self absorbed fuck like you can't understand that and you have to constantly spread your tentacles into every available online space.
>>
>>35515092
>says he doesn't want it waved in his face
>stays in the thread

>you have to constantly spread your tentacles into every available space
Well that's how she likes it ;)

Just
>>
Yesterday I was fucking my GF. And we stood up we were both naked and we were kissing. And then suddenly she just pulled me randomly ontop of her onto the bed. Like she was really forcing me. And on the way down she did queef from her pussy. I think she was maybe panicing cause she felt the queef coming on and quickly pulled me down to try take away from the sound?? Im not sure it was really weird.

But now its kinda like weird between us because neither of us said anything about it.
>>
>>35515062
>I also really like teasing her like going down until she's close to orgasm then stopping for a little while
>She has a sexy whine

I know this feeling, I do this shit all the time. I'll get her close to cumming while we're fucking, then abruptly stop. She does this whining that sounds like a spoiled little girl that isn't getting her way and hits me. Having that level of control over her own satisfaction really activates my almonds.
>>
>>35515149
1st of all, you should really talk about it, bring it up, she'll get embarrassed, but it'll clear the air kek

also
>queef from her pussy
where else can your gf queef from anon?? is she human??
>>
>>35515129
Get necked faggot, have fun when you find out she's fucking 8 niggers behind your back buddy
>>
File: hunting.gif (944KB, 296x209px) Image search: [Google]
hunting.gif
944KB, 296x209px
>>35515025
I realize it's not infidelity if they both agree to it and remain emotionally faithful to each other, but I can't comprehend being able to remain faithful to your partner if you're having sex with other people whom you've known for a while. I told her that the only way I think it could work is if both of them only slept with relative strangers in order to stave off emotional attachment. Even still, sex to me is a far too emotionally involved activity and I personally wouldn't want my partner engaging in it with anyone other than me. Sex without emotional involvement is hollow and is little more than assisted masturbation.

If we were living in bizarro world and it was my fiancee wanting me to fuck other girls, I might be down for it. But, I'd want her to pick the girls. If it was up to me, I'd be too tempted and end up trying to bed girls that I have a crush on and end up ruining my relationship. But my fiancee would never want this, and I certainly can't blame her, lol.

>>35515092
Why are you still in the thread then? Hide it and move on.

>>35515073
Lol, you cheeky cunt. Thanks for the story, genuinely chuckled at it.
>>
She doesn't swallow all I want is for her to swallow my juice , I'm lucky if I get a blow job every three months
>>
>>35515092
>I don't come here to have relationships waved in my fucking face it's the one place where I'm not constantly bombarded by it in my life

Literally tumblr. Holy fuck dude, I understand the merit of /r9k/, but 4chan is not a safespace. If that's what you want, go somewhere like wizardchan where they ban you for even mentioning self improvement.
>>
>>35515219
Have you tried telling her that it's what you want? Have you asked her why she refuses to swallow?

If she gives you blowjobs, I think she can be convinced to swallow.
>>
>>35513127
my gf of almost 6 months almost broke up with me yesterday. feels bad man
>>
>>35515175
Right there with you
When she calls me a bastard I know it's time to give in

>>35515214
>Even still, sex to me is a far too emotionally involved activity and I personally wouldn't want my partner engaging in it with anyone other than me. Sex without emotional involvement is hollow and is little more than assisted masturbation.
Amen; this kind of answers the guy above who said he didn't see the point of monogamy without kids. I'm a sappy little girl when it comes to relationships. Love that shit.
>>35515187
Ask me how I know you're upset.
>>
>>35515299
I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. Wanna talk about it?

>>35515239
/r9k/ wasn't originally even a "khv-only" safe space. It was a place for all the goofy fucks who weren't exactly top of the social food chain and grew up with too much internet on the brain, which obviously skews towards the current "normies get out ree" dipshits, but it's hard not to stick around when there's still people who could use actual advice for dealing with wageslavery or asshole parents or whatever, and when there's still funny shit that happens.
I generally try to keep my relationship shit to myself on this board, because I don't actually want to rub in in people's faces, but this thread opened up. And once people start bitching about "having" to see something they could easily opt out of seeing, like this
>>35515092
jagov, I can't help but teabag their hopes and dreams.
>normals are this stupid
No, we just don't care, and you can't do fuck all about it.
>>
>>35515377
can do a bit i suppose.
she hads lots of family problems and mental health issues. I want to help her back onto her feet and try my best (im autistic so sometimes it hard). Shes also bipolar so sometimes she tries to break up with me but im "her rock" so she doesnt want me to give up. its tough but it love my dude
>>
>>35515434
If someone breaks up with you for any reason other than legitimately no longer wanting to be in a relationship with you, like to make a point or to test the relationship or whatever, you're better off single. I know that doesn't actually help especially in the wake of the ending of the relationship, but I hope you'll take it seriously.
>>
>>35515484
understandable. like if they constantly try and test you with that its gonna scare you and make you feel like ass.
>>
>>35515509
Best winningest move if someone breaks up as a threat is to ghost them. "Fine, we're broken up. Bye forever."
>>
File: thinking.jpg (13KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
13KB, 448x299px
>>35515377
>>35515310
>>35515239
Now I truly understand the normalfag mindset. This has been a great discovery in the field of psychopathic study, maybe one day a cure will be found for your desire and constant need to be validated, until then the posting here will continue as a way to feed your ever expanding egos.
>>
who else here
/internetGF/
Its a bad feel lads im worried the relationship won't last long enough for us to be together irl
>>
>>35515612
You won't discover anything. You'll continue to be a neet until you decide to get off your ass and try to improve yourself. But you won't because you've beaten yourself to the point that you believe no possible work will help your situation.

I was a khv with that kind of mindset just a few years back, so I understand what I just said is pretty much moot. Up to you if you want to be a filthy normo like us.
>>
>>35515685
>Improve yourself
>Implying you know me at all or what I've tried

I already have anon are you saying my mental standpoint is impeding me? I literally have no idea what keeps me in this state but I can assure you it is hell on earth mentally.
>>
any gfs looking for a bf h-hehehh
>>
>>35515758
Like I said, it's up to you if you want to be a normo. All you need to do is try ;)
>>
File: 1488776681946.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488776681946.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>35515786
Just be yourself, what a classic idea. I'll try again normalfag, maybe something will happen either way it's better than this shit
>>
>>35513127
>guys with gfs or wives
NORMIE SCUM OFF MY BOARD!!!!
>>
>>35515847
Didn't say you should "just be yourself". Improve yourself, change yourself, do what you believe is necessary.

Make yourself into what you want to be. I don't care if that's going to require plastic surgery and developing a disgusting normie persona. If you're happy with your current position in life then all the power to you, why are you whining about other people having gfs in the first place then?
>>
>>35513624

27 years without a relationship and I built up a lot of spooning desire. I was looking more forward to spooning than sex. Then one day I finally was able to do it.

It was good at first. Then you discover all the other possibilities for cuddling which offer you better things like the ability to kiss your partner or look them in the eyes. That's when my opinion about spooning turned. Maybe my opinion is skewed by the fact that I only had a limited amount of time with my girlfriend and that's why I was frantically trying to make the best out of it and settled for more efficient cuddling methods.

I just want to go back and experience it again ;_;
>>
>>35513127
> Gf was a child prostitute
> doesn't have sex anymore because she says it's emotionally painful
> we only have sex once every 4 months
Lads im so horny
>>
Is this thread satire? Because the more I read about it the more it seems so. Take this >>35514700 for example.

>We're both big fans of the cunnilingus though

Who talks like that?
>>
File: 1478463018102~01.jpg (140KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1478463018102~01.jpg
140KB, 680x680px
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMALSCUM

>>>/soc/
>>>/adv/
>>
>>35515073

Is this from a film? Because it's funny as heck.
>>
>>35516600
If it's your board, just delete the thread. Easy.
>>
File: 1464512655717.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464512655717.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>>35516735
Fuck off you don't belong here. You don't see me making /r9k/ posts on /soc/ do you?
>>
>>35516756
Says who? Why do I not belong here?
>>
>>35516735
kektober
>>
>>35516770
You cannot have a gf and be a robot. Being a khv is a prerequisite.
>>
>>35514430
>As long as your partner doesn't cheat, it's all gravy

This a hundred times over hombre. If only robots could get over themselves and realize this. There are girls who have been with tons of guys and are cheating scum, but there are girls who have been with more than a few but aren't scum.
>>
>>35513127
I can have sex whenever I want, but I sometimes don't even bother. It doesn't even do much for me. Thanks, anhedonia.
>>
>>35513127
Grill here. Even though he doesn't make me cum, I still like having sex. I beg him for it once a day, and at times he seems overwhelmed by it, but I guess he doesn't know that other girls aren't that eager to fuck like me. I'd like to cum for him, though, but I just don't know how to really let go enough to just cum from what he does.
>>
>>35516756

No one is preventing you.
r9k is for original content and has always been. You're the Israel of 4chan, because you came here and started to claim it for your loserdom. Kill yourself.

t. another loser but who is self-aware and not pathetic, unlike you
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.