[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post her name and one sentence you would like to say to her.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: JLKIJFq.jpg (146KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
JLKIJFq.jpg
146KB, 640x720px
Post her name and one sentence you would like to say to her.
>>
File: tumblr_oheqdygJca1ufhodpo1_1280.jpg (195KB, 960x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oheqdygJca1ufhodpo1_1280.jpg
195KB, 960x449px
Jenna

I just wish we could be friends still, you were my best friend for awhile. I never had as much fun just talking to somebody as I did with you.
>>
>>35512499
>jenna

God damnit anon, why are they always named jenna
>>
File: 1488883615912.png (434KB, 806x674px) Image search: [Google]
1488883615912.png
434KB, 806x674px
>OP's multiple personality disorder is kicking in
>>
Hannah

I'm a bumbling loser and I don't know how you can put up with me, but thanks for being always there.
>>
Aw gee

Pauline
Why do I have to fuck everything up? I'll always wonder if you wanted to be with me, if we'd ever be together; if you could've said the things that made me happy, if I could've said the things that made you like me. What a better place I'd be in.
>>
Missy.
I'm sorry about what I did, and I wish things could go back to the way they were, I will always love you, but I've moved on.
>>
File: 1475981271604.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475981271604.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>35512432
Jillian
We were always really close, I forgive your past mistakes, we are always such good friends, almost more, I want to be with you, there's no one I'd rather be with then you.
>>
>>35512432

Rachel

Thanks to you I was able to move on from my junior year drama and actually finish college. Your empathy toward a guy you barely knew changed my more cynical nature.

I'm so sorry i broke your trust by asking you out so soon after your breakup with Mitch. I just needed to say those words to you before I left the country.

You were the first woman I cared about beyond looking attractive. Although it goes without saying, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
>>
>>35513039
Anon, I'm sorry, but that is more than one sentence
>>
>>35513092
Had to get it out anon. It burns me
>>
File: 1487412235372.gif (102KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487412235372.gif
102KB, 225x225px
>>35512432
Leah

I really like how close we've been getting... so you can touch me in more places, it's fine :)
>>
>>35513107
I fucking feel that dude, I made the Missy post, she goes to my college. We met in high school, and I always thought I would marry her. She was/is too perfect for me, and I'll never find someone so infallible in my eyes ever again, we even did mission work together. Life kinda sucks sometimes, but the important thing is that you always be a man and move forward, rather than lie down and die. The hurt is always there, but I'm still happy with the way I've lived my life.
>>
Tabitha

Fuck you for playing with my heart when things were rough with your shitty, lazy, live-in boyfriend of 7 stagnant years.
I can't believe you'd drop me so hard just to rekindle your toxic relationship with him and go so far as to accept his cheap, gaudy engagement ring.

It also disgusts me how horribly you've treated your older sister recently, the one relative you have that gives a shit, only because your boyfriend hates her guts.
Wake the fuck up and stop being so emotionally dependent on your first and only boyfriend just because you have low standards and low self-esteem.
>>
Hana

being your friend is nice and all but I wish we could be more than that.
>>
>>35513231
Shit I hate when people say there's other fish in the sea, just gotta find someone else, stuff like that.
Sure there are other fish in the sea, but I didn't fall in love with a fish, I fell in love with THAT fish. It wasn't how she looked or how she talked or how she thought. I fell in love with her. Just the idea that she was alive and human and so close to me was enough to make me forget all the shit I've been through. You could take away everything that made her who she is, change her completely, make her into a completely different person and I'd love her just the same. I didn't fall in love with a personality, and I didn't fall in love with a face, I fell in love with another human being with thoughts and feelings and a life as complicated as my own.
If I could just take all these feelings and throw them away - or even worse - give them to someone else, wouldn't that just show how little they meant at all?
>>
Emily

I wish you'd taken the time to let me really speak, actually listen to me, and try to understand me and how I work.

It's your loss, I suppose. But damn we could have been great together.
>>
Olivia.
I wish I knew you better, you haven't seen the best of me, I'm a tad more complex than you think I am.
>>
olivia
i promise i'll get better. please don't go.
>>
>>35513394
if the olivia you're talking about lives in ohio i'm going to fight you
>>
Paula

What happened to all that "You matter to me," "I cherish our friendship," and "I don't want to lose you"?
>>
Olivia
I'm sorry I slapped you with my cock. I never knew you'd leave me for that.
Please respond to my texts
>>
>>35513357
Hey buddy, don't think I haven't felt that, over a year later I still feel bad about what I did. Being with her made the rest of reality seem a million miles away. It was just myself, the girl of my dreams, and whatever we felt like doing. Wether it was sitting around drinking coffee and talking about college and life, or going out and trying to make a difference in the lives of others, I LOVE HER COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY. I still look at my insta occasionally and see all the pictures of us, or the letter she wrote me for graduation, and feel remorse over lost love. But I try to look on the bright side of things, while I may never be her lover or husband, I still look back at those memories and think of how special our time together was, and how I want to move on so that we can both put the past behind us and be happy. I will achieve great things, and continue to dovgood works in the hope that I will make her and so many others proud of me. Those memories and feelings you have are more than ones of hurt. They are of special times you had with a dearly loved one. Cherish them always, but the most important thing is that you continue to make memories and strive to move forward with the gift of life that you have been given. God Bless you anon.
>>
Ashley

Damn you a stupid desperate ass hoe. Can't believe I ever thought I could be good friends with someone like you
>>
denise
have you seen my keys i'm locked out of my house
>>
Emily
I was foolish to fall for you. It was my fault to think someone higher on the totem pole than I would want a relationship. That is the effect of being a clingy sperg, I guess.
I only ask that our meeting is forgotten
>>
Kayla
You just reminded me that women have no complexity, passion, or intellegence about anything. I know I can't love anything like that but I still manage to trick myself into thinking that I can. Basic truly is the best way to describe it. You're so good at looking like anything but a vein cunt seeking attention and validation like most people. I really wish I could like dick.
>>
>>35513571
Maybe I'm just a negative person. I think too much, I know that. I guess overthinking, overanalyzing, it just naturally leads to an impartial, sad outlook.
Maybe it's the difference between the memory of love and the longing for it. Reciprocated love is the only true point of being alive. Finding one person out of the billions who, through her own complexity and struggle and hopes and dreams, wants her life as incorporated into yours as you do in hers - maybe it's something idealized.

Maybe it's because for me, the only experience with love has been unrequited. You can only fall in love so many times, and the more you teach yourself to move on, the more you force yourself to make new memories to overwrite the old ones, the less they start to mean to you.

Maybe I don't know shit. I don't think I do. I wish it was easy to continue but it isn't. That's what I know. I know every morning I wake up tired, tired of falling in love, tired of doing the same shit every day, tired of realizing I have no passion, no motivation, tired of going through every day pretending like the next one is going to be different. And every night I hope, it might sound stupid but it's all I have, that if I don't go to sleep, if just stay awake, if I just keep staying awake, that morning will never come and it will stay night forever. And every morning I wake up tired.
>>
Olivia,

Had fun last night, you give great head
>>
>>35512432
Ireland
You're pathetic.
>>
Effy

sorry for treating you like shit, i know you hate me, you have every reason to.
>>
>>35512432
Dr Margaret Carmody

You're criminally incompetent
>>
Hannah
I really hope I'll have a chance with you someday.
>>
Olivia,

Last night you told me you love me, but honestly I think you're kind of boring. You throw yourself all over me, and it's getting old. I wish you had put of more of a fight, and let me chase you a little more. Maybe I'll fuck you one last time before I cut you lose. Yea, that's what I'll do.
>>
Nicole,

Don't tell me what to do you naive bitch
By the way I love you
>>
>>35512432
Sophie.

Hello

tfw too beta to even initiate a conversation after our first meeting
>>
Cassandra, How are you?
So simple yet so fucking hard
>>
Maddie,

They'll never find you body.
>>
>>35512432
Lisa

I don't even really know you so please stay out of my dreams.
>>
Chelsea.
I think I may have finally seen through you now; you're not the girl I thought you were but fuck I still can't stop thinking about you.
>>
Roselyn

I really wanna buttfuck you while your twink metrosexual bf watches.
>>
>>35514822
Can relate so much
Orig
>>
sama

shake your ass shake your titties girl
>>
>tfw too paranoid to post her even her first name

I get it now. I'm over you. I'm done. Goodbye.
>>
File: arthur-fist-620x413.jpg (22KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-fist-620x413.jpg
22KB, 620x413px
Kamerra
You don't know this, but everytime you bully me what I lose in self esteem I gain in a raging desire to hate-fuck you, you fat cheeky bitch.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.