[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i never get pussy i never got any pussy cause im too nice im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

i never get pussy i never got any pussy cause im too nice im always so nice to them and they just end up dating these guys that are terrrrible to them. they never give me pussy. i really want a blowjob ive never had one. its because i always pay for the meals afterwards they dont respect me because im too nice to them. i always offer to take them places give them rides do chores for them and open doors and they never give me any pussy. this one girl i bought her this coat she wanted she said that she liked the coat and i just thought that if i bought it for her she would finally give me some pussy. you dont even have to touch my peeeenis i just wanna eat the pussy. i dont even care i just wanna make girls feel good. i dont understand im so respectful i say ill ill lick your pussy you dont have to do anything i just wanna feel it uhhhhhhhghgh
>>
I CAN'T EVEN GET A BAGEL SAAAAANDWWWIIIIIIICH

original
>>
>>35512163
it's only when you see it in the form of an imageboard post that you realize how bland and shitty normie humor is
lol look he's saying the thing in the dumb voice, isn't that hilarious, doesn't it just make you want to RT me and donate to my patreon. ha ha ha. laugh at the joke or it's on you, because feminism

fucking anime chatrooms are wittier than this, jfc
>>
>>35512323
this
Sam Hyde is gay
>>
>>35512163
You sound really nice

orig
>>
>>35512558
why would you bump this turd
>>
>>35512568
Sorry, I forgot my sage
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.