[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Trump starts another war and ships off all the Chads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488413532743.png (66KB, 206x369px) Image search: [Google]
1488413532743.png
66KB, 206x369px
What if Trump starts another war and ships off all the Chads to die in some sandnigger shithole?

Will us robots then be freed?
>>
>>35511736
rich chads don't bother to serve in the military
>>
This is why robots exist in the first place. What you describe has already been occurring for centuries.
>>
>>35511736
>What if Trump puts Hillary in jail
>What if Trump tells Obongong YOU'RE FIRED XD
>What if Trump

He's going to have his very own voterbase work in Chinese Ipod factories
>>
>>35511736
Every woman would either kill themselves or just fuck women if only robots were left. Even though they tend to be against war they would look down on us for not fighting like the chads because women have no beliefs or morals or virtues, they will constantly change their views to fit a specific narrative and that is to think of below average males as subhumans.
>>
>>35511760
yes but the uneducated ones and young ones will be tricked into thinking the military is honorable or just get drafted in while us good robots studying for the future get a better chance
>>
>>35511736
Chad will get into Special Ops where he'll be flying all around the world kicking ass, engaging in covert military operations, using badass state of the art technologies that would make James Bond shit his pants.

You'll be riding around in a humvee in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere, waiting to get blown up by an IED.
>>
>>35511736
How many people do you think the US loses in any given war compared to the total amount sent? Shit I was in Iraq for a total of 4 years and all that happened was I got tinnitus and PTSD.
>>
Why do we need another war?

Why can't we just invade Greenland?

All that land. Global warming will melt it down.
>>
>>35513317

Nords have colonized it since 11th century, but I'm going to guess it goes back even longer.

There's something there. A land mass that huge isn't just land.
>>
Ok ok. So the secret of Greenland is yours to hide but I know there's something there.

I suspect that it's hyperborea, because after all it is the northern most landmass and it's huge. The northern arctic circle is closest to Greenland land wise, other than that it's just sea.

And the paleo-Greenland cultures just "disappeared" when the Thule (eskimos) came? Coincidence I don't believe in, paleo Greenland went somewhere.

And what kind of city name is "Deltaterraserne"? It sounds like Elvish. This was the city of the paleo Greenland people pre eskimos.

The story of Erik the Red is a diversion to connect the mainland of Europe to Greenland when the truth is that there is an ancient and secret in Greenland.

Sources say that the Paleo Greenland culture just "disappeared" but I suspect differently.

Greenland is Atlantis. Greenland is Hyperborea. There is evidence of farming. There would be close 24/7 of sunlight near the northern arctic circle which Greenland is closest too, namely the location of "Independence I" culture.

I know about it. The master race is from Greenland.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.