[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no matter what you do for your oneitis some part of her Will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484614877777.jpg (39KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1484614877777.jpg
39KB, 482x427px
>no matter what you do for your oneitis some part of her Will always belong to her ex

How do I deal with this shit r9k, it's driving me insane

I've started cutting my shoulders and punching myself in the face everytime this thought crosses my mind and im alone
>>
>>35511564
>>no matter what you do for your oneitis some part of her Will always belong to her ex
At least yours isn't with him anymore, I fell for a girl who still has a bf and all I can do is wait like the beta cuck I am.
>>
>>35511833
Fuck man that's pretty bad

You probably know this by now, but the ride never ends
>>
>>35511833
Nooo pls dont do this. Ur not legit waiting are you?
>>
>>35512012
I've only been on this ride for a few months but the last time I had oneitis it lasted almost three years. So I'm prepared for another shitty fucking ride.

>>35512063
She doesn't know yet and I've been trying to keep my distance and not be an orbiter. All my other attempts to move on have failed so I figure I might as well work on improving myself and see where things are in a few months.
>>
>>35511564
Stop giving a fuck. You're putting more power into a relationship that is the past instead of attempting to forge a new one in the present for the future. Hindsight is 20/20. Realizing that you've lost time over something insignificant is worse than what you're feeling now.

Acknowledge this now. Stay present and look to the future.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.