[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK MY LIFE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hayden with klitschko.jpg (73KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
hayden with klitschko.jpg
73KB, 538x720px
Look at how utterly submissive and turned on she is just by standing next to a man that tall.

How can we manlets ever compete, we'll never know that feeling.
>>
>>35511128
This is a pretty shitty time period in human history to be average or below average. It has been even worse than this before but we will never know the joy of that period in time when the sexual market was evenly spread out. I don't know if it will ever get like that again.
>>
>How can we manlets ever compete
In the beta uprising.
Soon, brother.
>>
>>35511128
Women love guys who are in great shape, get over the whole manlet thing.
>>
>>35511128
unless he has at least an 8 inch cock it's going to look small on him though
>>
>>35511179
No.
Origaminal
>>
>>35511179
A manlet in shape is funny to look at but not sexy
>>
>>35511189
vaginas don't have eyes
>>
oh hey brah how we doing man

alright

its been a while man

lifes so rad

these threads are my favorite don't you love em?

yeah

oh mane yu want a beer

alright

oh man hell brah this is the best

im so glad were all together

and stuff this is great

man

hey do yu know about the party fter the show man?

yeah

ah man its gonna be the best

im so stoked take it easy brah

goddamn i am i can't sing and hear me know meeeeee

if you want to destroy my manlet sweater
>>
File: manlets lol l.jpg (43KB, 604x451px) Image search: [Google]
manlets lol l.jpg
43KB, 604x451px
>>35511179
Women vastly prefer height over muscle. Short men with muscle just look like overcompensating losers while tall men look like conquerors.
>>
>>35511128
...wait

Do all women have a giantess fetish, just reversed?

So if I created a giant naked robot that started smashing through the city with a giant 10 foot dick flopping around would woman flock to beg it to fuck them?
>>
>>35511171
Yup, with the rise of technology and women being able to compare every man with all the others they see online or on Tinder, it's truly difficult if you're not of above average looks, height, wealth, etc.

It's just gonna get worse and worse with the rise of feminism. Hypergamy is growing out of control.
>>
>>35511233
>implying anyone on this board knows what women want
>>
>>35511225
Close this thread and then wallllk awaaaayyyy
>>
>>35511656
>implying every women is not a cookie cutter version of the ones next to them
>>
>>35511249
they'd orgasm as soon as they spotted it, anon.
>>
>>35511215
I said in shape, not muscular. A shorter, good looking fellow has the advantage over a lurching lanky ol bastard.
>>
>>35511715
>implying cookies are bad
>>
>>35511171
>earth becomes overpopulated
>feminism causes women to only fuck chads or die single

God really does have a plan.
>>
>>35511830
Yeah, I don't get what the complaints are. If you were being objective about the human species, would you let yourself reproduce?

Just being on this board should take you out of the running.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.