[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: fem-pepe.png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fem-pepe.png
23KB, 300x250px
Why do you guys say women can't be robots? Are you just mad that women won't fuck you because you're completely undesirable? Face it. Women have it harder in this world. We are oppressed by the media and businesses and the government, and we have to deal with pigs sexually assaulting us and violating our space.
>>
they're just jealous of multiple orgasms
>>
You're not fooling anyone. You're a man, and you have a penis.
>>
>>35511113
spbp
>>35511034
show tits
>>
Threadly reminder OP is butthurt over this >>35510480 post
>>
File: heheheh.jpg (8KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
heheheh.jpg
8KB, 247x204px
>>35511163
hee hee
>>35511034
awso OP fem peh peh dunt exwist
>>
>>35511034
Tits or gtfo!

or1g1nal
>>
File: Istudiedtheblade.jpg (33KB, 648x399px) Image search: [Google]
Istudiedtheblade.jpg
33KB, 648x399px
I'm not sure who has it harder but men do get destroyed more socially if they can't amount to anything. Basically, if a guy is stuck on the side of the road, he has a lower chance of getting aid compared to a woman. Take that as you wish.
>>
>>35511034
Because you don't have to do anything at all to get hit on and it doesn't even matter how you look no matter what, someone wants to fuck you
>>
File: 1487909888883.jpg (174KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1487909888883.jpg
174KB, 1024x682px
OP is stupid trash, but let's try and turn this thread around.

Why do the guys I like NEVER like me back?

My standards are NOT unrealistic. I'm 5/10, university educated in a financially stable field, funny, nice, etc. I go after 5'7ft manlets who live in their mom's basements and get rejected. I'm interested in a guy right now who's 24 and never had a girlfriend and he's still not paying any fucking attention to me.

I've been trying to talk to him for the past week, but I constantly feel like I have to strategize.

>don't interrupt him when he's typing!
>wait until you both have a day off to talk to him, that way he'll be less likely to say no
>write down things to talk about in advance
>always initiating conversation
>always asking questions about his life but never having him answer me
>always trying to lead in with funny anecdotes and having him be like "k" and "lol"

I'm so fucking tired. Can't a guy just like ME for once?

Hell, can my fucking friends just talk to me? My best friend hasn't texted me in the last two weeks.

Am I just crazy? Is it cause I don't really have friends in my new city so I completely obsess over my online relationships and crave a disproportionate amount of discussion?

God, I just want to shut off my feelings. I'm so fucking done trying to chase and pursue men that all my normie/Stacey friends would gawk and laugh at and still getting fucking rejected. End my life. I'm on the verge of tears.

Pic related, it's me and my feelings.
>>
>>35511034
why does op feel the need to troll like that
>>
>>35511623
Wow, it's like I really AM in 2007.
>>
File: unrelated.jpg (87KB, 820x700px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
87KB, 820x700px
>>35512201
Damn you are whiny. Everyone has unrealistic standards and just settles for less. Welcome to the real world. Stop chasing beta faggots who don't have the willpower to prove they're interested. If he doesn't pursue you, he's not worth it. Also if you're a whale, lose weight. That'll help in general though not for the faggot you're chasing. Dudes who live with their parents will never treat you right because they don't even know how to treat themselves right. If they don't live on their own, don't pursue. For fuck's sake.
>>
File: announce2.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
announce2.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>35512201

I understand your struggle here, it's a tough situation. He comes off a little heavy handed, but I think >>35512859 has a good point. The type of guy you're going after is usually too beta to genuinely show interest even if they think you're cool/attractive anyway.

I'm like a 6-7/10 6'2" guy and I still had a hard as hell time actually telling girls about my feelings towards them. Using my present GF as an example, before I knew she liked me back i would play it super safe with her, trying my hardest not to seem needy and all, trying really hard to be like a really cool guy. Didn't fake too hard though.

I never even said anything about how much I liked her until she kinda just poured her feelings towards me one night after dinner. So it may be a good idea to be a little forward with your feelings if you're continuously coming towards stalemates with your relations with guys. Just try to lose weight if you're overweight, improve your fashion a bit and all, cause that's helpful for everyone seeking an SO, usually. Just try to up your attractiveness factor.

There's always online dating too, which is usually easier for girls anyway, but I think you can do fine without that
>>
>>35512201
How the fuck is that ant so much bigger than the little ant? It's like 50 times the other one's size.
>>
>>35512859
>whiny

Although I don't agree that a 4chan post is representative of my whole personality, yeah, I agree.

>stop chasing beta faggots

They're literally the only dudes that appeal to me.

>if he doesn't pursue you, he's not worth it

I've been telling myself this, but since I'm such a repulsive subhuman I doubt I'll get a date either way.

Ever since my last emotional meltdown over some dude in one of my classes who smokes weed all day, I resolved never to ask men out ever again, just be really open and friendly to the guys I like.

>guess what, year and a half later, not a single fucking question.

>if you're a whale

I'm not. My face is just busted.

>dudes who live with their parents

Oh, I totally agree, and the guy I like now lives on his own.

But that's my problem. I'm not a shallow Stacey, and I'm willing to tolerate things like living at home or not having a car in exchange for a genuinely interesting personality. And I still get rejected. Like this guy flat out told me he wasn't interested after one date. I get rejected by people like that.

You're sensible, but alas, I feel if I follow your instructions no one will come after me and I'll die alone for certain.

At least I have my cats.

>>35513044
>too beta to show interest

Except the last two straight up fucking rejected me. The first is now dating some dumpy 5/10 bitch with bad teeth working at a fucking Burger King at 26. The second is still shitposting about his waifu on Reddit.

The third guy might like me, but probably not considering he never fucking responds to me. If all those other losers wouldn't bother, why should this loser be any different.

>and now I feel guilty for thinking badly of him because I do love him

(GREAT NOW I'M CRYING)

>be forward with your feelings

I'm so fucking tired of being the forward one. I'm 25, and I've asked every single guy I've ever been involved with out. No other girl my age has a shortage of dudes hitting on them.
>>
File: honeybees07.jpg (433KB, 999x892px) Image search: [Google]
honeybees07.jpg
433KB, 999x892px
>>35513307

It's because it's the Queen and the smaller ant is a worker.

Eusocial insects are the fucking wildest, my anon.

Pic related, it's some honeybees festooning!

>>35513381
samefag.

sorry >>35513044 that came off as rude, I appreciate the sympathy! Genuinely!
>>
>>35513381
>No other girl my age has a shortage of dudes hitting on them.
Just to put things into perspective... realize that you had to qualify this with "no other GIRL". Many guys have it just as hard as you do (or harder) in terms of dating, romance, etc.
>>
File: aleph_my_other_joke_at_home.jpg (32KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
aleph_my_other_joke_at_home.jpg
32KB, 750x350px
>>35513381
Man, female robots really do have males beat in insecurity and I will never fucking understand why. Maybe it's because most girls lean towards the emotional mind while guys lean towards the rational mind. Try to get on that wise mind level. Calling yourself a repulsive subhuman doesn't help either. Fuck, I never thought I could have possibly changed until this year when i got pushed over the edge by my bitch of an ex but I'm finally in therapy (for me, because if you do it for anyone else you'll get absolutely nothing out of it. I learned that the hard way) and im making the kind of progress that I thought would have taken years to make. Work on your damn self esteem before you even think of pursuing a relationship
>>
>>35513307
How did you not know what a queen ant is.
>>
File: wvo.jpg (41KB, 530x480px) Image search: [Google]
wvo.jpg
41KB, 530x480px
>>35513551
normies are dumb as shit nigga

I met a normie once who literally unironically didn't know who william of orange was

like what the fuck?
>>
>>35511034
>we have to deal with pigs sexually assaulting us and violating our space

This is why you aren't robots. You can tell us all you want about how your lives are shit and even if it is true, that does not make you a robot. Stop trying to pretend you are a robot as a way to cope with your shitty life.

>implying I am not replying to bait
>>
>>35511034

Fembot here. Fuck off. I wish I could get sexually harassed and have my space violated. That's why I'm here!
>>
>>35513601
I see what you did there, regardless that guy is beyond hope.
>he though ants had human relationships
>>
>>35513530
>Learn what aleph was the other day
>Instantly infuriated that not only would somebody deviate from using greek letters for mathematical proofs or theorems, but that they'd use a stinking fucking kike letter
I need to get away from this website
>>
>>35513482
That's terrifying. I bet her queen vagina is bigger than that entire male ant worker.
>>
skippydippy femfem waifu yes?

waif?
>>
>>35513629
heyy bb u wan sum fukk ?
>>
>>35510606

sorry but everyone knows about v4c
>>
>>35513663
Blame Cantor for being obsessed with kikes. As smart as the dude was, he thought absolute infinity had to do with "God." To each their own I guess. He had a pretty shitty life. "The mystery of the aleph" is a pretty good read. I read it back in january
>>
>>35513530
Girls without self-esteem are fine. I love being able to compliment a female over and over. I don't though, because then I'll be the "nice guy" and get taken advantage of.

It's when you are male and have low self-esteem that you are fucked.
>>
>>35513526
Oh no, I totally get that plenty of dudes have gone without dates or whatever.

My point in specifying "girl" is that I literally cannot fill a very basic gender role, and it makes me feel like a freak.

Like, intellectually, I agree with >>35513044, I should just go up and talk to this guy. Emotionally, however, I'm just wondering what on earth is wrong with me that every other girl gets asked out by the guy she likes but I have to do every bit of the legwork in my relationships.

It's about not conforming to my gender roles and be aberrant among females, not comparing myself to the issues of male anons on this site.

>>35513530
Yeah, I thought about therapy, but I don't think it'll do anything for me. Sounds like some >psychology major listening to me bitch for money. I'm too poor for that shit and there's /r9k/.

>beat in insecurity

One of my male friends who's buddies with the guy I like said, "wow, you have more self hatred out of anyone here, and that's really saying something." I was both validated, and horrified.

>I'm number one!

>repulsive subhuman

I flucuate. Sometimes I'm like, "why the fuck is this fucking NEET fucker rejecting me, he's gonna end up with some dumpy Stacey bitch who's going to put all his action figures in a box in the garage I fucking hate him" and other days I'm like, "I didn't get into the master's program I wanted I'm a retard time to kill myself this is why no one likes me".

Maybe I go after people who I think will be guaranteed to like me, and then I'm shocked and horrified when even loser robot NEETs have (unrealistic) standards.

>>35513601
Think it depends where you live. I wouldn't expect an American to know that, and I wouldn't expect a Brit to know Aaron Burr.
>>
>>35513551
I've seen queen ants before and they weren't that disproportionately large. I'm really not a fan of bugs though, so not something I learn about very much.
>>
>>35513785
Insurance is starting to cover therapy more and more. People are treating mental illnesses less like a meme as time goes on. Also, everyone fluctuates like that even normies. Also, what did you get your degree in, roastie?
>>
>>35511034
But being inferior doesn't mean you are oppressed.
>>
>>35513821
The size differences vary between species, I'm pretty sure these ants are from South America.

>>35513863
Yeah, I guess. Iunno, my friend who is REALLY mentally ill insists that I'm just like her and should go into therapy. I get bummed out and have horrendous self esteem, but I'm never hurt myself so I have very little incentive to go.

>I think I'll be happier when I make some more friends and meet a qt bf
>so, like, never.

>flucuates like that

True!

>degree in, roastie

Ignoring the last part. Don't really like talking about my degree cause I get hyper paranoid about being recognised by people but it involves chemistry and the atmosphere and I'm going to the Arctic in about a year for the very first time.

>and I'm chasing after a fucking guy who works in catering

I need to die.
>>
>>35513948
Dude you would be annoying as fuck to talk to in person. Low self esteem is hard to put up with 24/7. I've learned that you can only cater to someone's fee fees for so long until you start to absolutely despise that person
>hurting yourself is the only incentive to go to therapy
How about the incentive to rewire your brain and actually be a happy, functional human being? The mind is a powerful thing even though consciousness was a complete fucking mistake . As you can see, I still have my anger to work on (and just being a dick in general) but I'm in a much better place than I was only a few monthes ago . Just do it but only if you really want to change for the better
>>
>>35513044
samefag from this post

>>35513948
I genuinely feel bad for you, you seem like a pretty decent person and I hope you can find the person for you. Nothing wrong with being a late bloomer when it comes to relationships though.

>>35514042 as frank as he is, he has a point dude. Go get some help for yourself if you want to make things better. Get a consultation or something at least. I agree that you sound like you have very low self-esteem and most people don't find that too appealing. Try to focus more on what you can do to be a better person. I don't have perfect answers and I was pretty distraught about not having success with relationships at a point, but I encourage you to do what you can and not give up.
>>
>>35514042
> Dude you would be annoying as fuck to talk to in person.

Eeeeyup. I never stop complaining to my friends. Either that, or I'm being a literal autist and talking about my special interests that literally no one cares about for over an hour.

>but I'm very willing to listen to their problems, and do, so is it so wrong to expect them to do the same for me?

>I always buy money to see my friends shows and buy their art commissions, so is it really THAT bad to ask them to sit while I show them pics from my lab?

>rewire your brain

I really don't see how that's done without meds.

The therapist will say something. If it doesn't apply to me nothing will change. If it does, I may be able to intellectually process it without it having any effect on my emotional state.

Really, how has your therapist done anything that you couldn't have done without them?

>change for the better

I do, I just think my time is better allocated towards building my skillset. So that when I become a miserable spinster, at least I'll be good at sewing.
>>
>>35514123
>feel bad

Ahhh, thank you anon, I appreciate that.

>can find the person for you

I doubt it, but hey, here's to hoping.

>i'm already bracing for impact and getting super hyped about how my best friend's wife just became pregnant

>too appealing

Is it weird I actually like people with low self esteem?

Like when I meet a dude who's super arrogant, I fucking hate him. I started to really admire my supervisor because he's this amazing intellect and yet he still said, "Oh wow, I'm a moron" when I caught his mistake.

I don't know, I like the idea of supporting someone. I like the idea of being valuable to a person's sense of worth. I like people who are humble.

>too bad my self hatred isn't cool it's just repugnant

>not give up

I'm trying to keep focusing on school to get into the master's program I want. My grades have really improved and I ever got a perfect midterm. I'm gonna start playing piano and studying art more seriously again.

As for romantic relationships? I'm pretty much done.

Still, you're a cute anon! Your gf is super lucky because you sound very astute and sympathetic!
>>
>>35514132
Maybe it was philosophy that did it for me. Since this bullshit breakup I've been really getting into philosophy of the mind and came to the realization that the way that you percieve reality is the only thing that matters. It took a chick trying to push me to go to therapy and then dumping me over my depression for me to get out of my own head and look at things objectively. The second I got out of my own fucked up skewed fantasy where I was always right and it was everyone else that was the problem, I pulled a complete 180 almost overnight and I only look back on the person I way with complete and utter disgust
>>
>>35513948
>chemistry
>chasing catering guy
If you are in the sciences then go after another science guy. You already have something in common, and the gender ratio is probably gonna be skewed in your favor.

If you are this desperate you have probably already tried this, but I thought it was at least worth a mention.
>>
>>35514279
>>35514279
I agree @ fantasy. People try to apply narratives to things and obviously I do this. All this "boohoo I'm literally the only awkward nerd girl to never to approached men only care about looks" is a narrative.

>>35514286
>go for another sciences guy

I did. He's dating a high school dropout who works at Burger King and stealing my academic labor.

>worth a mention

I'm open to dating any guy as long as he's a moralfag, smart, and considerate.
>>
>>35514245
I wouldn't define what you said as "low self esteem." That's just called being humble, like you said. That sounds like something I'd do, calling myself a moron after someone catches a stupid mistake I did. It's cool to know people appreciate that, haha. And supporting your partner is a big part of what relationships are about. Me and my girlfriend do our best to support each other in what ways we can and it's been going pretty well, I think.

As far as looking more towards your individual pursuits, good idea. That's good to do and you may end up meeting someone through that anyway.

For example. Before I had a girlfriend I had to find a job last summer and I ended up working at this summer camp. I didn't really know what my "type" was before this, but I wasn't signing up for this summer camp to find a gf or fling or whatever. I needed money and I wanted to get out of the house lol. But one of my coworkers was this great girl who pretty much was the exact definition of my type. She lives in the UK though, so she's kind of a whole ocean away. I kept in contact with her and got kinda close with her during that summer cause I just thought she was a cool person, but even though we never started dating she did so much for my love life since I knew what kind of girls I was most into.

The point is, by pursuing other things, you can end up improving in your love life anyway. You may meet someone if you just get out there and pursue what you're already interested in.

And thanks, I really appreciate hearing that. I'm just glad she puts up with my occasional autism and antics, haha.
>>
>>35514527
Nah, I get that @ discrepancy between humility and self loathing. I think they're related though and I'd much rather a self loathing person than an arrogant person.

You're right @ general interests make it easier to make friends. Although, considering how solitary my interests are, I'm sort of fucked.
>>
>>35511034
>We are oppressed by the media and businesses and the government
Maybe you should stop living in a third world country.

Sage for fake news.
>>
>>35512201
Welcome to the post-feminism world with neutred males, hope you enjoy it.
>be 5/10
>5/10 girl in my major who likes anime (she doesn't know I do as well)
>manage to talk to her a bit (helped her a bit in a lab)
>ends up sitting next to me
>we occasionally engage in some smalltalk
And that's it. I'm roo autistic for anything more.
>>
>>35514723
>feminism pre-emptively cucked me!

>>35512201 is whiny, but you sound pretty insufferable.
>>
>>35514809
>feminism pre-emptively cucked me!
Wasn't talking about me specifically. I was cucked by 12 years of bullying, emotionally abusive parents and being used by both girls I've ever trusted.
>>
>>35511034
>more men commit suicide
>less men in college
>men are taught from the beginning in a radical feminist school system to not be men when they are little boys
>boys are told to always follow example of girls in school
>some teachers give treats to girls first and then the boys afterwards.
>men do more dangerous jobs than women
>women work better jobs with better pay
>women have better social lives
>everyone sees the modern day woman as an eternal victim incapable of any human flaws
>entire day dedicated to celebrating women. March for women. Women this women that
>no one cares about men. They're trash.
>man is mentally ill. He's made fun of and ostracized.. usually by women.
>shy girls are okay. She's just nervous and needs support. Shy men are worse than the devil. He must be a school shooter because he's socially awkward.
>women get custody over kids and better financial deal after divorce.
>women get lighter sentences than men for the same crimes committed.
>women lose virginity at younger age then men.

Poor women. They're so oppressed. We must defend them!
>>
>>35514863
>and that's feminism

not saying feminism's good, just that your argument needs work.

>>35515006
>>35515006
>falling this hard for bait
>>
File: 1489084442718.jpg (433KB, 1935x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1489084442718.jpg
433KB, 1935x1435px
>>35512201
if you want a solution you're gunna have to
P O S T W E I G H T
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.