[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you regret losing your virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: girl-boy-hooking-up-sad.jpg (50KB, 380x317px) Image search: [Google]
girl-boy-hooking-up-sad.jpg
50KB, 380x317px
Do you regret losing your virginity?
>>
>>35510385
I bursted out laughing at this pic lmao. I haven't lost it yet, but I would regret losing to a person I didn't love.
>>
Implying.

Original 1 2 3 4 5.
>>
Yes because I don't remember it happening.
>>
>>35510557
Then how do you know it did?
>>
>>35510619
I remember pieces of the beginning and s..

just fuck off. Fuck off.
>>
>>35510759
Awww did someone get triggered? I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Yes because my sex drive motherfucking skyrocketed after I lost it. It was a stupid god damn decision to lose it, because I still go years at a time without sex. The only difference now is that I'm a full 70% more miserable between fucks
>>
>>35510385
i have never seen a vagina nor has any woman said anything sexual to me in my life
>>
>>35510385

>be 15 y/o me

>legitimately loved the fuck out of this girl

>we went a building under construction on a sunday

>noticed it was opened, screwed around and spraypainted pentagrams, stupid shit

>noticed open door to office room

>figured id regret not losing my virginity there

>needed some sort of bed thing to fuck on, so i grabbed whatever i could find

>we fucked, she didn't shave (i did) and smelled fucking horrible. it was disgusting, had to fake cumming. just wanted it to end

>got super itchy, thought i caught a fucking STD

>realized we had just fucked on a pad of insulation

complete regret for so many reasons, we broke up soon after.

bitch didn't even smell like fish, it was something else entirely. it was rotten. it was so fucking gross. i gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought it mightve just been the building and so we fucked again, i ended up eating her out. i threw up in my fucking mouth. i kissed her just so she would have to taste that fucking disgusting mess down there, and she gagged. FUCKING DISGUSTING,.
>>
>>35511183
Wow that's a sad tale. To love a girl and then find out her pussy is gross? Shakespearean level tragedy right there, not even joking. That would fucking suck. Could you actually smell her pussy from far away? Like did the smell drift all the way up to your nose while you were fucking?
>>
>>35510385
Yes because my first (and only) time was with a guy
>>
>>35510759
hah u got forcefully benised hahah
>>
>>35510385
>Do you regret losing your virginity?
No, but I would like to.
>>
>>35511265
Yeah, it did. That's why I didn't think it was her pussy but rather the building or something. I knew not to expect it to smell perfect, but god damn...
>>
>>35511379
Jesus christ that's severe bad hygiene. You know what I bet it was? Some girls who aren't properly taught hygiene wipe their pussy the wrong way after peeing. They wipe it bottom to top, and as a result they end up accidentally wiping trace amounts of shit onto their pussy. So trace amounts of shit + hairy pussy + normal sweat and bad hygeiene = a very very stinky pussy. That sucks man sorry your first time was a so bad
>>
>>35511366
You'd like to regret losing your virginity? Why?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.