[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why white men can't run?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7

Why white men can't run?
>>
because they're little girls
>>
White men can barely waok , most of them trip around tye side walk as if they were playing hop skotch
>>
>>35510310
>waok
>tye
at least I can spell
>>
>>35510248
> 200m
small differences in speed make a huge difference in that race.

The guy in yellow is probably still faster than 95% of NFL skill position players.
>>
File: hafthor-5.jpg (638KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
hafthor-5.jpg
638KB, 1200x800px
Not built for it I guess.
>>
Lions.
>>
>>35510262
>whites are little girls
>dominate powerlifting to the point that blacks can't lift should be a meme on par with nigs can't swim
k buddy
>>
>>35510940
>powerlifting
pick a less relevant """sport"""
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (244KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
244KB, 1000x590px
>>35510248
I acknowledge my genetic inferiority
>>
slow ones ended up in prison
>>
>>35510992
>if nigs aren't good at it it's not relevant
>Putting quotes around sport like the dyel you are
kys mudshark
>>
>>35511019
why are black people so cool? everything about that black guy seems natural. white guy looks like he is putting up a front
>>
>>35510348
Go back to your cave dwelling cumskin
>>
>>35511045
>working out and roiding is my sport

lmao
>>
>>35511058
I know right? No wonder white women love them so much.
>>
>>35510310
>White men can barely waok
The truest statement I have ever read.
>>
>>35511083
>working out and roiding just so I can run for ten seconds is my sport
wew lad
>>
I find it funny that when whites dominate the metnal faculties everyone quick to point out genetic superiority..but when blacks dominate physical things (and yes that includes sex) people pretend like they arent just genetically better then us at it
>>
>>35511166
Whats it like being an actual cuck?
>>
>>35511083
>implying you can make gains natty at the point most powerlifters are
>implying you or any nigger has the dedication and restraint to even come close to being that big
It's ok little buddy I'm sure you'll get the novetly fuck for being a nigger lmao
>>
>>35511166
>and yes that includes sex
>a race of people terrified of eating pussy
>the best at sex
Ok back into your shed.
>>
>>35511186
>recognizing biotruths makes you a cuck
literally feminist tier logic
>>
>>35511166
I find it funny when the black men are more masculine stereotype is thrown around when they have the highest population of traps of any race.
>>
>>35511058
Kek this, the black guy is naturally relaxed and alpha. The white boy is trying his hardest and still comes off as a beta try hard cunt.
>>
I hate this myth
I race the 400m
This fuels my rage and helps me kick past black people, beating them.
Don't underestimate the dominant race.
>>
>>35511236
I know right? All the girls I know cant wait to watch /goodfellas/
>>
>>35511203
Only literal cucks and betas "eat pussy" fucking faggot
>>
>>35510248
>who is Galen Rupp and Matt. Centrowittz Jr.?
>>
>>35511260
>eating pussy
>faggot
Pick one and only one you sexual retard.
>>
>>35511260
What's wrong with eating pussy you massive gaylord?
>>
>implying there arent 100 other whites are better at
>>
>>35511227
>implying you wouldn't be crucified if you even mentioned anything about Blacks and intelligence in the real world

>Better at sex
How do you quantify this aside from your cuck fetish? Does the fact that they're statistically the least desirable partners factor into it?
>Better at sports
You mean like weightlifting, ice hockey, soccer, baseball, MMA, O line, Quarterback

And a bunch of other.

You're a cuck because you live in a fantasy world where Blacks are superior and no one will admit it. When in reality if you said anything that could even be misconstrued as racist you'd be crucified
>>
>White people invented the fucking track
>>
>>35511260
>t. virgin

If you think a girl prefers a guy who doesn't wanna tongue down her pussy and pleasure her over a guy that's willing to.... I don't even know where this logic comes from.
>>
>>35511298
>Beta
>Disgusting
>Carcinogenic

Pick all
>>
>>35511358
>white people also invented cuckolding

What's your point?
>>
>>35511365
>Using virgin as an insult
>On /r9k/

You normies stick out like a sore thumb
>>
>>35511365
>You
>Reading comprehension

Nobody said anything about what women want, its whether or not its beta.

Women also prefer a guy who spends a ridiculous amount of money on them and puts up with their shit, doesn't mean it isn't beta.
>>
>>35511284
>>35511298
Its an activety for beta men to feel like they are satisfying thier "women".If ypu cant do it the way God intended you are a cuck plain and sinple
>>
>>35510248
Why black men can't swim?
>>
>>35511385
White people are the reason blacks get to succeed . We went into africa and introduced technology. Those primitive apes would still be living in villages and huts without us.
>>
>>35511412
>thinks autistically thrusting away will give girls mind-blowing orgasms
Good luck with that. Make sure you have the lights off too and only do missionary like a real wildman.
>>
>>35511376
>>35511376
>Beta
Giving a sexual partner pleasure isnt 'beta'. You're giving her an orgasm not bringing in a corner nigga
>disgusting
If you're a flaming faggot, sure
>carcinogenic
I kinda feel like you're just making excuses now
>>
>>35511421
Fucking got him. I did swim in highschool and all the black kids (not many in the sport) were fucking terrible.
>>
>>35510248
Running is ingrained in the negro, do you think they just walked through the underground railroad?
>>
>>35511458
Dildos and vibrators are infinitesimaly more effective at pleasing women.Is that alpha now huh cuckboy?

Reclaim your manhood and stop being a faggot
>>
>>35511458
>He still can't read

>Putting your tongue on a girl's fleshy, leaking carcinogenic cum depository

No one is arguing girls like it when you lick their axe wound, its that you're a beta cuck for doing it.
>>
>>35511497
Not to mention running away from the cops for decades
>>
File: why.jpg (93KB, 572x877px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
93KB, 572x877px
>>35510248
why are black men weak?
>>
>>35511499
>eating a bitch out is the same as bringing in tools
You are fucking insane.
>>
>>35511400
>Nobody said anything about what women want, its whether or not its beta.

kek this is the most beta mental gymnastics I've ever heard, I'm not trying to start a fight or argument, but you've got to be ridiculously stupid to think its beta to take part in a sexual act with a girl. Especially if its something that pleasures her, at the ejs of the day you're gonna stay a lonely virgin loser because another virgin MAN told you its beta to do something.
>>
>>35511511
>doing anything for someone else in any situation ever is a beta cuck move
I wish you faggots hadnt discovered that word.
>>
>>35511527
The problem is you are thinking about female pleasure way too much , are you a bitch or something?
>>
>>35511447
White technology was crap until the Chinese and Indians found it, there engineering and innovation made it into something.
>>
>>35511527
You keep talking about female pleasure when that wasnt my point , i mentioned something that is more effective than tge previous solution, answer my question fag boy is it more alpha or not
>>
>>35511559
>made it into something
exactly...
>>
>>35511555
I'm not the one analysing a sex act most people dont even think enough and deciding it's 'beta'. It just happens it's not some intricate power play holy shit.
>>
>>35511591
Only submissive men (aka betas) eat pussy , thats all to it
>>
>>35511536
>Especially if its something that pleasures her
>it's alpha to worship women
>>
>>35511479
>Giving a sexual partner pleasure isnt 'beta'.

Willfully subjecting yourself to something disgusting because it makes someone else feel good is beta. If you like it thats fine, but its because you're a beta cuck.
>MMH HONEY YOUR FLUID SEEPING JIZZ TARGET IS SO NICE I WANT IT ON MY FACE

>If you're a flaming faggot, sure
>If you don't want a vagina on your mouth you must like dick, there are only two options

You genuinely are retarded aren't you?

>I kinda feel like you're just making excuses now
>I have no counterpoint, I love being a cuck so much I'm willing to risk my longterm health.
>>
>>35511585
Giving a female pleasure with your body is a million miles away from using fucking vibrators. So no, it's not 'more alpha'.
>>
>>35511523
>worlds strongest men
>bunch of roid heads who wouldn't be able to run for a minute without passing out
>>
>>35511606
Oh shit has it been decided? Thanks bro I didnt know that.
>>
>>35511547
>I lack reading comprehension the post

Its time for you to picj up a scholastic book and go back to middle school
>>
>>35511536
>Yes honey I'll do whatever you want, because its just a sex act
>What you want to type me up and step on my balls while you shit in my mouth? Sure thing dear, there's nothing beta about that let me just finish prepping the bull first
>>
>>35511613
>Its alpha to be subservient to women

You cucks never sieze to amaze me
>>
>>35511611
>Willfully subjecting yourself to something disgusting
But I dont think it's disgusting. You're licking their vag not eating their shit. And yeah, if your first thought is 'ewwww vaginas are gross I dont want one near me!' then you are absolutely a massive faggot.
>>
>>35511615
Unlike the roided up black sprinters that run for ten seconds and claim they're athletes.
>>
>>35511636
>uses the words 'beta cuck' unironically
>thinks someone else should go back to school
>>
>>35511665
>Putting your mouth where chad had his cock
>Not gay

Lmao i cant take it you fags are on another level
>>
File: cDgWY.gif (756KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
cDgWY.gif
756KB, 400x251px
>>35511606
>>35511609
>>35511644
>>35511664

This is getting funny, its painfully obvious you're a virgin and have NEVER experienced sex or pleasure with a women, the only reason eating out pussy would be beta if it was with some hooker or some whore that's been passed around. I can't see how you think a guy some guy eating out his gf and making her moan and smashing the shit out of her after is beta; its just to obvious you're a virgin who should be no where near the topic of sex.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>there's a virgin in this thread who thinks girls will prefer him if he doesn't want to eat pussy

kek, must be a real pussy slayer.
>>
>>35511664
>to be subservient
In your mind is sex some sort of weird power battle where the woman stomps around demanding oral pleasure while the male stutters and says 'y-y-y-es dear of course'? People have sex and do things that makes them and their partner feel good.
>>
>>35511665
>I don't want one near me
>I don't want to taste the seeping blood, piss, menstrual lining, cum and various other human beings
>Must like dick.

Again, you are retarded. Do you even understand what a faggot is? I can make the argument for literally anything

>IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS SHOCKED BY A MISTRESS WITH JUMPER CABLES YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MEN, ONLY FAGGOTS WOULD NOT PERFORM ANY SEXUAL ACT WITH A WOMAN
>>
>>35511709
>thinking about chad's cock when he's with a girl
Yeah so straight of you.
>>
>>35511735
>I don't want to taste the seeping blood, piss, menstrual lining, cum and various other human beings
Holy shit nigga is that what you think it tastes like?
>>
>>35511711
>Calling robots virgins on /r9k/
>Impying modern women arnt passed around like candy

2/10 lurk more nigger
>>
>>35511753
Sorry, I fucked up that post, it should have read "And various other bodily fluids of other human beings"
>>
You retards do realize that these 2 persons are samefagging? Stop replying you cucks niggers are worthless
>>
>>35511735
>I can make the argument for literally anything
I've yet to see you make a compelling argument for a single thing.
>>
>>35511726
>He seeks female approval

More pathetic than the virgins desu

Origi
>>
>>35511790
Still pretty weird if you think vaginas taste of blood and other peoples cum
>>
>>35511799
Because you're retarded, I thought we established this. You can't even read past a 5th grade level.
>>
>>35511791
>Cant detect samefag

Fresh off the boat from /pol/ are we?
>>
>>35511809
I suppose. Mouths don't taste like saliva or tongue or teeth right?
>>
>>35511820
>cuck
>beta
>faggot
>cuck
>retard
>cuck
>cuck
>why is my genius argument not convincing people? Hurr they must be stoopid.
>>
>>35511740
>Its its not gay if i dont think about it

Enjoy the scraps cucky
>>
>>35511847
>people having sex are the cucks
>me? The virgin? Oh no I'm the alpha

This is comedy.
>>
>>35511847
Are you actually one of those losers who pretends he's not having sex because he only wants a pure virgin?
>>
>>35511844
Again, you cannot read. Either try again or stop replying.

Also

>Virgin
>Faggot
>Faggot
>Virgin
>Retard
>Virgin
>Virgin
>Faggot

Explain how thats any different
>>
>>35510248

because for generations white people kept blacks as slaves and you know what the only way to escape is? You run.
And these guys didn't get to stop for a breath, nobody was passing them water after the 5th mile, they couldnt even stop in towns. These were the mother fuckers that got to breed, thats why you get nignogs like these.
>>
>>35511868
>>35511879
>Projecting your shit problems to me
>If i dont worhship and condone female bullshit im a virgin loser

Good job outing yourselves as cucks of the highest orders
>>
>>35511881
Because you are a virgin and thinking vaginas are icky is pretty fucking gay.
>n-no, you just cant read and dont understand muh amazing intellect
Everyone understands you we just think you're a total moron.
>>
>>35511923
>heh I cant believe you dont spaz out about your gf having had sex in the past
>are you hung up on girls not being virgins for some lame reason?
>wow looks like we've got some projection going on!
Another amazing, logical post.
>>
>>35511925

>Because you are a virgin and thinking vaginas are icky is pretty fucking gay.
>MMH I BETTER LET MISTRESS SHIT IN MY MOUTH OR I'LL START TO WANT DICK IN MY ASS, BECAUSE THATS HOW SEXUALITY WORKS

>Everyone understands you we just think you're a total moron.

Except you clearly can't read otherwise you wouldn't even make this argument.
>>
>>35511960
>He unironically defends women having multiple partners

I'm convinced your normie trash who came here to troll , pack better b8 next time
>>
>>35511990
>he NEEDS a pure virgin (which he won't ever get) because he's been a virgin loner his whole life and wants his partner to be on the same level as him.

What a pathetic life you have.
>>
>>35512071
how is wrong for a virgin to want a virgin? What kind of looney world is this that of all things that is too much to ask for?Our grandparents had this virtue why cant we
>>
>>35512071
>wants his partner to be on the same level as him.

thats literally what all of us on /r9k/ want , you just discovered this board yesterday?
>>
White man cant jump either , can they do anything right?
>>
File: Azealia Banks.png (573KB, 665x615px) Image search: [Google]
Azealia Banks.png
573KB, 665x615px
>>35511260
>>35511412

That's why your women love the white man's tongue.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.