[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy or immature for not liking reality? This post was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1445646961567.gif (2MB, 270x175px) Image search: [Google]
1445646961567.gif
2MB, 270x175px
Am I crazy or immature for not liking reality?

This post was longer.
Im not sure if what originally came after was 'fat' or not but I trimmed it anyway.
>>
>>35509703
This reality is objectively shit. Go to sleep at night and have all kinds of cool friends banging hot chicks all the time partying all the time. Wake up and its like oh banging a different hot chick every day doesn't happen here. Gotta go back to work and parents talk down to me constantly; lovely.
>>
File: 1489362001764.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489362001764.png
28KB, 633x758px
>>35509797
Maybe im just a low test autist.
But ive never wanted a gf

Ive got fetishes, a sex drive.
But
>banging hot chicks

Has never taken precedent in the things I consider ideal goals.

>tfw all I want is to be a part of something and do something and not have to psyche my self up to do it and want to do it because I'm needed and good at what I do

>tfw everyone at there core in some form or another just 'wants to bang hot chicks' and finds it very important

>can't put into words how much I want nothing to do with any of it
>>
File: 1477881241141.png (575KB, 1108x878px) Image search: [Google]
1477881241141.png
575KB, 1108x878px
>>35510014
Same here.

I'd rather enjoy myself than put a vagina on a pedestal, telling myself every day to chase it so i can validate my existence and get affirmation from my peers.

While risking to get STDs.

Sometimes, i too, get the urge to slam some ass into oblivion but, if that ain't happening, it's fine.

But, normies get fucking butthurt about not getting any for more than 2 weeks.

To me, it shows how degenerate and backwards people truly are when they're like that.
>>
>>35509703
>Am I crazy or immature for not liking reality?

nah not really

>>35510014
>>35510477
not everyone is obsessed with getting laid, but the people who are tend to be pretty vocal about it. it's easy to get a skewed perspective.
>>
File: 1445552311444.jpg (55KB, 960x754px) Image search: [Google]
1445552311444.jpg
55KB, 960x754px
>>35510766
>nah not really
Tell that to any of "them"
>>
File: 1431.jpg (25KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1431.jpg
25KB, 221x228px
>Tfw hate being alive
>Consider existence to be a massive burden
>tfw will have to kill myself to free my mind of this hell
>>
>>35510986
yo is that a motherfucking toontown rewritten picture? :eyes:
>>
>>35510014
You have obviously never banged a hottie. Its not like banging an average chick. It feels like this is the reason for existing. First love was a perfect 10 and my dick and her pussy were like magnets. Im talking a real perfect 10 as in makes 8's look like 6's.
>>
File: AAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>>35511031
>started with friends
>then it was videogames
>now it's drugs
when does it stop?
>>
>>35511114
Yo, I don't care about fucking women, I don't care about impressing women they're just people who have different parts than me.

Why does everyone want me to hate them or give them super special purpose in the constant struggle I have to balance times when i'm happy or unhappy?

You can never know how quickly my opinion changes of someone once they inevitably make it known they consider your affiliation with women a direct judge of your character.

I feel like i'm in a game.
But I'm hardpressed to form an accurate analogy to this issue.
>>
>>35511037
>:eyes:
I remember whatever that shit is.
I haven't seen those prompts since FunnyJunk was still, well funny.
To me at least.

Also i'm pretty its just regular toontown from back in the day
>>
>>35510014
>Maybe im just a low test autist.
>But ive never wanted a gf

That's the opposite of being a low test autist, when I was a kid I grew up thinking everyone wanted to plow bitches and be like Wolverine or Barney Stinson or Iron Man or whatever, that's what Chads do and that's what most high test guys do want; that's what most normal guys want. tfw no gf posters are fucking faggots, dude.

>oww no, I want kwill myself because I don't get to cuddle gwirls boo hoo :(

That's low test autism right there.
Tell me that doesn't sound pathetic.
If it doesn't, get off /r9k/ for a little while.
>>
>>35512524
>Tell me that doesn't sound pathetic
Does.
Always has to me honestly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.