[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manipulation General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: devilish.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
ITT: Share stories of manipulating other people/Methods of manipulation you use
>>
>>35509338
inb4 thread full of edgy teenage faggots
>>
File: oooohhhh.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
oooohhhh.gif
2MB, 425x481px
One time, I tricked an anon into thinking I was going to respond to his thread with a true tale of deception and subtle guile... instead I just made a cheap meta-joke and moved on!!!

How /devilish/ of me
>>
inb4 op is just using this as an excuse to try to get pussy

grow the fuck up
>>
>roommate didnt clean up his beer cans from the coffee table
>put empty cans upstairs in front of door

I sure taught him
>>
>>35509338
this isnt manipulation but i bought a cat box and shit in it, is this a bad fetish to have? i dont even own a cat, it just feels nice and i dont have to shit on the floor and clean it up.
>>
File: deviouspepe.png (6KB, 669x456px) Image search: [Google]
deviouspepe.png
6KB, 669x456px
I am a master manipulator corporate sociopath with over a million dollars and a qt wife I just want for sex who I manipulated away from a beta orbiter who truly loved her.

However I could be partying with interesting Chads at a high class cocktail party I am hosting and getting one of the bar whores to go upstairs with me right now instead of talking to subhuman loser virgins so I will leave and if I share my manipulation secrets with everyone else I will lose the edge so I will just type this message gloating about my superiority to fulfil my megalomania and sadistic impulses which make me feel superior and leave.
>>
>>35509510
Woah, anon that's pretty random and funny haha.
>>
>>35509338
I seduce men, make them fall in love with me and use them for their money until they dont love me anymore
>>
>>35509566
so you're just a normie woman?
>>
>>35509581
yeah pretty much haha. Oh and also when theyre really sweet and nice to me i begin treating them like shit and abusing them emotionally for some reason. Anything they do annoys me. Iv'e even hit my pussy ex bfs.
>>
I basically used my parents up until my sophomore year of college as a bank even though we aren't that wealthy because I pretty much had them wrapped around my finger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.