[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two are transgender, one is a real girl. Without using google,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 5454534.png (2MB, 1653x552px) Image search: [Google]
5454534.png
2MB, 1653x552px
Two are transgender, one is a real girl.

Without using google, tell me which one is the real girl. If you can't, then you have no right to be transphobic if you can't even tell real girls apart from transgenders.
>>
middle and right are trannies
>>
>>35509073
left is real

right is not passable at all

middle is tranny
>>
>>35509073
show a full body shot I'll tell you in a fuckin instant. not even nude just show that man frame
>>
>no right to be transphobic

I can be whatever I want. I don't want to be intimate with anyone that has a dick.
>>
>>35509073
left is tranny because jaw
middle is possibly tranny, can't tell
>>
>>35509073
The one without 50 pounds of make up
>>
File: MatureAnime.png (810KB, 930x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MatureAnime.png
810KB, 930x1080px
>>35509073
>>35509087
>>35509126

/thread

leftist mutilation cucks on suicide watch now

what's your address op I'll mail you the noose to make it easy for you
>>
Well do you have any proof If we guess?

Left & Middle
>>
Middle and right. 100% sure on middle
>>
>>35509073
trick question, they're all actually transgender.
>>
>>35509073
TRICK QUESTION THEY'RE ALL TRANNIES

the one on the left: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKDIXD2WTMU
>>
>>35509171
Wrong. Left is Chloe Arden, a tranny.
>>
>>35509073
I know for a fact the left and the middle are both trannies because I've watched their videos on youtube

idk about the right
>>
>>35509073
Left took a hundred photos trying to hide that man jaw.
The other two look like young children, one on the right is clearly male though.
>>
>>35509236
Link to the middle's YT?
>>
>>35509073
>If you can't, then you have no right to be transphobic if you can't even tell real girls apart from transgenders.
Why would that stop me being "trans phobic"
>>
>>35509302
sorry I can't find it its been a while
I just remember her talking about getting really depressed after getting srs so she stopped dilating and kinda messed it up
>>
>>35509389
>her

Come on now
>>
>>35509302
I happen to have her instagram in my history, figured you might want it.

https://www.instagram.com/felleriex/
>>
>>35509073
The one on the left I know of and it is trans. pretty sure the one is the middle is the normal one
>>
just saw the video done by the one in the middle
Holy fuck hes a tranny, fuck me
I almost masturbated to his pics
fuck
>>
>>35509073
The fact that all three are trans makes me even more transphobic. Society does not need that level of confusion. If anything I hate trans people even more now.
>>
>>35509626
post sauce REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35509073
Probably bait, but why is it transphobic to not wanna fuck someone with a cock? I like cocks, but i still dont get it.
>>
>>35509073

what is that supposed to prove? take the most elite trannies and share their most deceptive photo, and that's supposed to be representative of trannies? I could post 50 unpassable trannies for every one you post. this stupid experiment is like pointing to neil degrasse tyson and saying, "see, proof that blacks are just as smart and nonviolent as whites!"
>>
>>35509073
first two are guys
their jaw line/cheek bone are masculine
third one is just autistic with lip injections
>>
>>35509073
1 is the real girl god damn she's sexy!
>>
>>35509834
Im mtf trans. I dont think theres anything wrong with not wanting to date a person who is trans. Everyone has their preferences, most people want their partner as close to ideal as possible right?

I understand why other trannies make a big deal of it though, being rejected as a partner for being trans is utterly devastating and soul crushing. Its not like I want to be trans, I want to be a real/normal girl...
>>
Hello OP, stop posting this crap on my kayce
Thanks
>>
>>35509970
>I want to be a real/normal girl
But you aren't. Same as some people get rejected for being short, not like they chose to be short either.
>>
>>35509073

idgaf my dick doesn't discriminate.
>>
>>35509073
You can tell the traps by seeing all the techniques they use to minimise features they can't do anything about, as well as identifying masculine features

left has big hands and broad shoulders, seemingly flat chest and quite a jaw so they fit all the red flags

middle has noticable trap bulge (the muscle) and looks like they're hunching their shoulders forward to make them seem less broad, as well as puffing out the cheeks to cover any jawline references

right has smaller hands but is caked in makeup to cover any hints

i'd go left definitely, middle likely and right least likely
>>
I personally know the tranny on the left.
(S)he's a YouTube/IG eceleb now, Chloe Arden
>>
>>35509073
>If you can't tell the difference then you have every right to be transgender
Fixed that for you, faggot.

The issue is deception. Transgenders are obligated to identify that they what gender they were born. This is the reason why every tranny identifies as transgender in their social media accounts.
>>
>>35509073
left is real, other two are clearly trannies
>>
>>35509073
The one with an XX chromosome is a girl.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170313-200719.jpg (165KB, 1364x676px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170313-200719.jpg
165KB, 1364x676px
>>35510151
Left is tranny
They were in the YouTube Pride video
>>
Hahahahah are they all actually trans? That's hilarious. Wew lads hormones are doing wonders for traps. Blood hole fuckers btfo
>>
>>35509073
if i turn their asses into pussies does it matter?
>>
>>35509073
Right is the real girl because you set up a cheap trick by choosing a plastic surgery girl to try and fuck with other people
>>
>>35509073
they are all real girls
even the one transgender, yes.
>>
>>35509073
middle. Duh.
>>
>>35509790
Okay... but only for a rare meme
>>
>>35509073
>If you can't, then you have no right to be transphobic

If you were to differeniate between a bee or a wasp, and be stung by the wasp. I can't imply you have no reason to fear the bee/wasp through assication.

If you wanted your "respect and pride", keep it to yourself or goto another site instead of shilling.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.