[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think aggie hates us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: C6wioxzV0AArPf6.jpg:large.jpg (106KB, 1284x790px) Image search: [Google]
C6wioxzV0AArPf6.jpg:large.jpg
106KB, 1284x790px
do you think aggie hates us?
>>
why does anyone like this uggo jewish lesbian sjw THOT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-tPhLHlNs
>>
>>35508535
I was hoping that the sickly looking Jewish goblin had been forgotten about.
>>
Why wouldn't she hate us. It doesn't make any logical sense to like someone who wants to make you mad and sad for their amusement. It runs off her like water off a raincoat, she doesn't get mad or sad, but she doesn't have to love us now that's for certainsure. If you did like someone who treated you like garbage that would make you a cuckold.

Secondly, what she is concerned for is her fans. She set out on the task of making mukbang videos and sing qt songs and show us Pam, her viewers could be as young as 12. She likes her fans and she doesn't like us. Again, naturally she chooses them over us.

Why would she do otherwise? You can cry, whine and scold her about this all you want, but nothing can change the facts. As long as she had 2 brain cells to rub together that is what she will do and ought to do, she doesn't have some flaw you can pick out.

Agatha is best girl because she is not messed up like us or Eliza.
>>
>>35509393
exactly, that's why I like her so much. I was an underage grill when I started watching her vids and it feelsgood being part of both demographics I guess
>>
>>35509471
The roastie just has to reveal herself... GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
>>35508535
lmao is this the female TheReportOfTheWeek?
>>
>>35508535
i enjoy her streams and always say nice things, but now thanks to you people, as a male i get lumped in with all of you degenerate hateful racists who harass her and call her ann frank and say she belongs in oven. now she hates all males thanks to you, and she doesnt even like us watching her streams anymore
>>
>>35509648
This. I can't even talk to her without being consciously labelled a pedo or a 4chan troll. Fuck everyone here
>>
>>35508535
I should hope so. Fuck A&M. Their school can diaf
>>
Her latest video talks about people sending her gross propositions and holocaust jokes.

If she goes into hiding like Boxxy and Cracky before her I'll never forgive you fucking monsters.
>>
>>35509872
Meh. No big loss. She's no Creepy Chan
>>
Agatha has every right to dislike you guys. You guys are so thirsty for her attention and being epic trolls that you have to act like creeps on her Twitch and Youtube channel You guys feel the need to post creepy/mean things on her social media. If you guys were actually nice then maybe she'll make some ASMR videos just for you, but no, you had to be creepy and mean-spirited just so you can hear some reaction rom her right before she bans you.
>>
>>35508535
she shouldn't hate me! I made that one "vietnam aggie" shop

>Jesus, Agatha! How the fuck can you shoot women and children?
>Easy! Just don't lead 'em as much! Ain't war hell?
>>
>>35510154
post it. I haven't seent it.
>>
File: 1451983064193.jpg (14KB, 271x247px) Image search: [Google]
1451983064193.jpg
14KB, 271x247px
>latest livestream
>first line
>hiii, Supreme Gentleman
On a serious not, I'm glad she's thick skinned and for the most part dgaf about you trolling cucks, and is more concerned for her target demographic.
>>
>>35510197
the archive is down or I'd go get it
>>
>>35510302
what should I search for when it's back up?
>>
gas the kike
>>
Honestly, I hate assholes like the ones harassing Agatha. I while back I posted a cute weeb dance video and everyone started posting mean comments to her YT page and she made one of my favorite dances private. The meanness probably also contributed to her not doing any more dances. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>35509724
>>35509648

I feel the same. Mid-thirties Aggiefan. I won't be watching her streams, chatting, or following her YouTube anymore. Dumb teenage robots giving her anti Semitic shit and then tumblerinas lumping us all in together just makes it an unwelcome time to be Aggiefans. Guess I'll just go back to watching gamers and fitness channels. No skin off my back nor aggies
>>
Jesus christ shes one fucking ugly goblin kike.
>>
>>35508535
God why is she so cute and comfy
>>
>>35510908
You're going to offend her female demographic. Then she will stop uploading videos.
>>
>>35511471
Male demographic
>Patreon sponsors
>new gamer sponsors

Female demographic
>vocal complaints about male demographic
>makes anti-Semitic slurs while pretending to be male
>maybe comments on YouTube or tumblr
>makes fun of Elle because women always try to take down other women who are better than them rather than improving themselves
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.